Food~

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

They arrive at this dessert shop call 'Koryodong'

koryodang.jpg

"Hyung,let go inside!!"Changmin already rush into the shop.

"Yah!!Changmin,wait for us!!"Jae say.

They went into the shop and suprise to see that inside and the outside shop is not the same.The outside is a bit old but when they see the inside,it was different.

(Inside the shop)

Korean-Dessert-Shop-1.jpg

"Wow,i don't know it was different...i mean the outside and the inside."Yunho say with a suprise tone.

"Yeah,you're right"Jaejoong said after Yunho.

When the both guys were looking around,they forget about Changmin.The workers was trying to flirt them and that what make Yunho disgust.Jaejoong didn't cared about the workers because his heart belong to Changmin only.

While Changmin was busy ordering and eating the dessert.She doesn't even care about Jae and Yunho because in her mind is only 'FOOD'.Changmin eat many kind of dessert.

Korean-Dessert-Shop-3.jpg

patbingsu.jpg

cake%20desserts%20rice%20korean%20icing%

When Changmin finish eating the dessert,she start looking for the two guys.She looking around and saw Yunho was busy taking a selca.Yunho always take picture or selca of him being alone.Changmin call Yunho.

"Yunho hyung!!"Yunho look at her after heard his name being called.

"Changmin,where are you earlier?"

"And where both of you went too earlier?"

"......."

"Enough,by the way....hyung you said that you treat me,right?"Yunho look at her suspiciously.

"Yes,i did said that"Changmin smile naughtyly.

"Then you have to paid the dessert that i eat"Yunho laugh.

"OH,then you're searching for me earlier just to paid for your dessert?"Changmin nod.Once again,Yunho laugh.

"Okay,let me paid first"

They went to the payment counter.Yunho mouth drop when he see how much it was.

"Sir,it was 30000 won"Yunho look at his wallet and his face change.

"umm,sir i..i only have 21000 won..."The casheir look at him sharply.

"Can you give a discount?Please"The cashier shook his head.

"Please,i really don't have enough money...Please.."The cashier was thinking for awhile then he nod.

"Really?"Yunho was happy.

"But in three condition"The cashier smile when Yunho and Changmin face are full of question.

"What condition?"This time Changmin ask the cashier.

"It just a simple work

1)You have to work here for three month especialy the one that eat and ordering earlier"Changmin shrugged.The cashier continue.

"2)Your work is wash the dishes and serve the costumer"

"BWOH?!"The cashier want Changmin to silent,so she obey.

"3)You have to listen and obey me"

"And what is no.4?"Changmin ask lazily.

"4)That is a secret :),deal?"

"Deal"

Changmin POV

"Deal."Why i said that?OMG,how am i gonna wash the dishes,i'm really bad at this kind of work.