JEALOUS....

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

The school already end.Changmin and Jaejoong were waiting for Yunho.

"Aish,where is Yunho?"Changmin can't control her patient anymore.

"Changmin,just quiet you already said the same for 23 times"This Jaejoong scold Changmin because she can't stay silent for awhile.

While they waiting,they saw Yunho and Changmin stepsister.

"Changmin-ah,can't you see Yunho is with a girl"Changmin look at the girl that Jaejoong pointing at.

"That my stepsister...."Jaejoong look at Changmin.

"BWOH?!"

"Yah!!Don't yell at my ear!!"Jaejoong cover his mouth.

"Mianhae,but i don't know that your father is married with another woman and plus your stepsister is pretty~"Changmin look at Jaejoong and turn to look at her stepsister.Then she rolling her eyes.

"That woman is your ideal type?"

"Bwoh?Of course not...i just..emm.."Changmin sigh.

"Jaejoong,do you like my stepsister?"

"Yah,i don't mean it that way...i just said that she pretty"

Yunho discover the two of them and then turn his face to talk goodbye to jiyeon noona.Then run at where Changmin and Jaejoong was.

"Mianhae,i just got some business to do."Yunho said while panting.

"It's okay,btw what are you doing with that girl?"Jaejoong trying to tease Yunho.

"Nothing much,i just saved her from the guy that tried to hit her"

"Are you sure?"Jaejoong still try to tease Yunho.

"Sure of what?"

"Yunho-ah,you fall for that girl don't you?"Jaejoong smile naughty.

"No,that girl is not my type,btw i already have the person that i like"Yunho word make Jaejoong and Changmin shock.

"Who is that lucky girl?"Changmin try to ask Yunho but Yunho just smile.

"Can't tell ya"Changmin hit Yunho then laughing.

Yunho POV

"Who is that lucky girl?"

It was you,i said in my heart.

"Can't tell ya"Changmin hit me and then she laughing cutely.

Mianhae,i just can't say that name because i'm afraid that Jaejoong will hate me and make me his rival!I don't want that!!

End POV

The walk together.While walking Changmin ask Jaejoong.

"Jae,when will you treat me the dessert?"Jaejoong smile.

"Maybe tomorrow"Changmin pout.

"I want it now!"

"But i don't have money,right now?"Changmin want to cry but Yunho try to make her smile.

"Changmin,i will treat you,okay?"Changmin show her cute doe eyes at Yunho and it was enough to make Jaejoong and Yunho heart beat faster.

"Yes,i treat you.Let's go!!"Yunho hold Changmin hand without realize what he done now,Jaejoong stare at the two holding hand together.Jaejoong is jealous,right now.


That all for today,i'm so sleepy right now.YAWN~