Wedding PhotoShoot!

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Changmin POV

Today i was seriously happy!Its already been a week after Yunho oppa proposed me!!

 

I was at my room,recalling about the proposed moments.

"Minnie,what are you grinning about?"I snap.

"Owh,Jaejoong-ah,since when you here and why you didn't knock the door first?"Jaejoong sigh.

"Yah,i already knocked you door like hundred of times!"I shocked.

"Are you kidding?"

"You want to see my red hand because i kept knocking your door?"He show me his hand and indeed it was red.

"Mianhae~"I smiled at him.

Jaejoong POV

Changmin,please don't show me that sweet smile of yours,i felt guilty for it.....i can't stop thinking about your smile...i wanted to make you mine but i can't....

"Jaejoong-ah,did Yunho oppa tell you something?"

"Like what?"

"He haven't tell you yet?"Huh?I shook my head.

"Yunho Oppa proposed me last week!!"

Seems like Yunho is a brave man not like me a coward man,who can't even express his own feeling to the person he loved hehe....

Even Changmin never call me oppa except...Yunho..

"Jaejoong?Are you okay?You look pale"

"I'm okay,it just my heart hurt.."I fake smiled to her.

"Heart?Why?"

"Because..the girl i loved is in love with someone else..."My eyes sting

"'Who's that girl?!!Let me kill her!"Changmin said.

"Its okay,thanks..."Eventhough i said that but my tears already fall down..

"Jaejoong,why you crying?"Changmin wipe my rtears with her hand but i'll stop her.

"Its okay..."I get up and walk away but Changmin suddenly grip my wrist.

I turn to see Changmin but suddenly her lips against me.I widen my eyes.

"Ch-changmin,why-"

"I don't know but my body moving itself "I cover my mouth and ran outside.

"Jae!!"I can hear Changmin call me but its too late because i already out.


I arrive at my house.I ran because i didn't want this feeling to grow again and i afraid Yunho mad at me..but Changmin really deserve to be with Yunho because...i already hurted Changmin since that incident...

END POV

Just like usual Changmin asked Jaejoong to go shopping with her to buy wedding dress because Jaejoong have a good taste and Yunho was busy,really busy!

The truth Jaejoong didn't want to come but he had to because Changmin insist him.

"Jaejoong,lets eat first!!I'm hungry!"Changmin show her cute puppy eyes but Jaejoong didn't look at her.

"Okay"


While they on the way to this restaurant,Changmin take Jaejoong hand and bring him to this shop.

"It was wedding dress shop.

They went inside and it was full of beautiful white wedding dresses.

     

    

"Jae,it was dazzling!!"Changmin was happy,really happy.

"Annyeonghaseyo"Suddenly the manager of the shop greet them.

"Owh,annyeong!"

"Are you here to buy wedding dress?"

"Yes!"Changmin said.

"Then please sit here and let me do the job-"

"Please let me choose it"Jaejoong cut the manager.

Jaejoong wander around and look a dress that suit Changmin.

         

Nothing caught his expression..

Jaejoong POV

All this dresses is too big and too small for Changmin.I kept wandering until i find this dress.I take it and tell Changmin to wear it.

Changmin obey me and went to the trying room.

While i wait for her,i search some acessories that perfect with that dress.

"Jae,i finish wear it!!"

I look at her and....

(This is wedding dresses that Changmin wear)

"C-changmin?"I can't believe my eyes.She is too pretty and i never seen girl that is very pretty than her..

"Jae,how do i look pretty?"I nodded.

"Reall?I hope Yunho is here to see it!!"Yeah,thats right.You should be with him,right now...

I turn and continue to search the cuit accesorries.

Changmin sit while waiting for me.

I told Changmin to wear this shoes and continue searching.

   

"The flower,earring,necklace and hair comd already done and all we need is the ring"I said while smiling.

"Wait,ring?"I touch my head.Yunho should buy it not me,i'm not married.

Changmin already wore all the thing i told her to wear and it was perfect except her hair.I bring her to makeover room and start makeover her hair.

She had long silky browny hair and it was beautiful and i bet all girl will jealous when they see Changmin turn to be beautiful girl hehehe.

I comb her hair,gentlely.

It take 30 minute to finish her hair and it look beautiful with that hair style.

(This is Changmin wedding hairstyle)

Okay,my job is finish.I told Changmin,i going home now and suddenly her phone ringing.

"Yunho oppa!Wedding photoshoot?I'm in beside i already wear wedding dresses that Jaejoong suggest for me!"She seem really happy.I went home.

Changmin POV

Owh,i'm happy when Yunho brought to studio to wedding photoshoot.

     


To My Subcribers:I'm really sorry for not updating the story recently because i was seriously busy with my exam hehe..but i hope you still support me and once again,I'm really really sorry for not updating the story recently but i will try to update when i have time^^

Please keep supporting me and thank you^^