Why it have to be like this?

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Changmin POV

Today,i was sriously happy because why?

"Changmin,hurry up.Your friends is waiting downstair to see you wear that dress!"

Yep,today is my wedding day with my lover,Jung Yunho.

I went downstair after finish wore that dress.

"Omo,Changmin-ah~"Someone said.

"You look so beautiful more beautiful than the other days~"I smiled when they praised me.

Jaejoong POV

Today,i don't know either i was happy or not seeing Changmin...

I look up and saw she wore the dress that i brought with her at the wedding dress shop.

She is indeed beautiful like an angel.She the first person that made my heart shaking and beating like crazy.

"Jaejoong-ah!"I snap when she called my name.

I turn to her and she was smiling at me.

My heart is melting because of that smile.

"I hope you can walk me down the aisle later because my father leg is injured"

Wait,what?Me?

"Changmin,are you serious?I just-"I was cut.

"You're like my older brother and you just like family to me."She smiled.

I can't resist if she smiled at me.

"Okay"I said.

"Thank you,Jaejoong-ah"She hug me.


At the wedding ceremony.

I can see that Changmin was seriously nervous.I can felt that her fingers is shaking.

"Changmin?She turn to me.

"Wae?"I asked and she jsut shook her head.

"Let me help you"I pulled her near me and give her a big hug.

"I wll always be beside you so don't worry~"I whispered to her.

"Thank you,Jaejoong oppa"I was suprised when she said that but i just smile.

Suddenly,my phone ringing.I pick it up and it was from Yunho.

"Yeoboseyo?Yunho,where are you?Your wife is waiting for you~"I wanted to but my heart felt something is happened.

"Um,excuse me,sir?Are you Kim Jaejoong?"Someone is answering his phone?

"Yep,thats me,wae?"Seriously something is happened to him.

"Your friend is....."I was shocked.

I hang up and turn to see Changmin.

Her eyes is full of curiousity.

"What happened?"I was blank.I don't know how to explain it to her.

"Yunho.he...."I tried to explain to her.

Suddenly,she crying.

"Yunho,will he be okay?He will not die,right?Of course,he not because today is our special day!"Changmin tried to deny the truth but still nothing will change.


At the Parang Hospital...

The wedding must be canceled because Yunho was having car accident.

The doctor come out and i rushed to him.

"What happened doctor?Will he be alright?"I said.

The doctor shook his head.

"He's in seriously injured because he damaged his brain and...."The doctor stop when heard Changmin crying.

"He will not live more than two days only...I'm sorry,there nothing we can do anymore..."My eyes sting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzrYvXT1o8s

(Listen to this song,please while you read the others at the down)

We enter where Yunho was.

We look at him.His face is full of scar because of the accident.

(Just imagine that girl is Changmin and the others girl is Yunho mother,okay?)


"Yunho oppa,why you have to be like this?"Changmin said between the sob.

"What exactly happened to you?"I just see Changmin crying over Yunho.I can't do anything baout that eventhough i was jealous.

Suddenly,Yunho cousin came.

"I'm sorry but i'm the one that called you Jaejoong-ssi"

"Aren't you his cousin?"I said.

"Yep,that's me,My name is Jung taekwoon"I asked him what happened about Yunho.

"The story is like this....."

FlashBack~

Yunho forgot to buy the ring for the wedding so he rushed to the shop.After he done it,he look at his watch and it was already late.He worried about the wedding and Changmin,so he ran and ran and stop when his breath is out.He doesn't realize that the colour is red so suddenly,a car came and i saw everything that happened.

End Flashback~

"Thats the story...."

Once again,Changmin cry and so am i.All the poeple that came cried when heard that Yunho is injured because of the car incident.


And what will happened to Changmin after this?Will Yunho wake up or sleep..forever?

What will Jaejoong do?What happen when Yunho wake up?

I hope everythings will be okay....

Please comment and subscribe it*bow*

It will help me to write the story more,please!!!