The Changes...

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Jaejoong POV

I wake up when i hear my mother yell my name.I went down with my messy hair.I saw my mother waiting me with death glare.

"Umma,Why you look at me like that?"

"WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOURSELF!!"I cover my ear.

"Ask myself what?"My mother look at me with that look again.I swear i feel like i was going to be eat.

"Yah,my Kim Jaejoong do you know what time now?"I look at my watch.

"7.45 am"

"Yah,today is your schoolday pabo!!"I was shock.

"BWOH!!"I rush to my room and take a bath.Today is a day where i will be with my childhoodfriend and my love.

After finish,i put on my uniform and fix my messy hair.

"I will make Changmin fall over me with this look"I smile happily.

I went to school by my own car.

ad396ff7e7eb8f0e_lamborghini-murcielago-

 

At the school

When i first come to the school,many girl and boy stare at me.I feel really uncomfortable.I walk fasterly,when the student take my photo.I run to the teacher staffroom.I close the door hardly.The teacher in the room look at me.Then a man ask me.

"Hey beauty,who are you?"Who is this geez and how dare he said me beauty!!Don't he know that i'm namja!!

"I'm sorry,sir but i think you're wrong?"I look at him sharply.

"What do you mean?"He lift my chin and smirk.I feel gross.I push that geez to avoid it.

"I'm namja"He grin.

"I'm sorry and by the way are you the new student?"I just nod.

"Okay.Nice to meet you,i'm your homeroom teacher"He smile at me.

"Nice to meet too,i'm Kim Jaejoong"I said lazily.

We went to the class after introduce ourself.Omo,i can't wait to see Changmin,I though.The classroom isn't far anywhere,it only took 5 min for us to arrive.

At the Class

That geez said that i have to say outside until he call my name.I just obey it.

"Okay student,today we will have a new student"The girl and the boy scream happily because they think it was either a girl or boy.

"Okay silent and please come in,Kim Jaejoong!!"I come in after my name being call.The boy was whispering while the girl look at me blushly.I just ignore them and introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaeseyo,My name is Kim Jaejoong.I'm 19 year old."Suddenly,i hear someone running from the outside and open the door harshly.I think this student is one of the geez student.It was a guy.He was panting because running earlier.He lift his face up and our eyes meet.I was shock.

Changmin POV

I was running because the school bell already ringing.It was my first time being late.I open the door and i was taking a deep breath.I lift my head to say sorry to my teacher.I was suprise to see that jerk was infront of me.I want to hit that face.I already lift my hand up to the air to slap that man but i try to control myself.

Jaejoong POV

Whoa!!Is this really changmin?Is she change to her oldself.I look at her carefully.I saw changmin try to slap me but she control herself.I was so nervous and i swear i a black evil aura behind her.

max-changmin-dbsk-i3.jpg

END POV

Both of them still look at each other without blink.The situation is really fired Changmin up.The Mr.Kim Hyun Joong start talking.

"Who are you,boy?"He said while look at Changmin confusely.

"Mianhae,sir and i'm Changmin..Shim Changmin!"Changmin word make the people in the class widen their eyes.

"WHAT?!Are you Changmin but aren't you the girl that always shy and nerdy?"Changmin sigh.

"Sir,this is the real me...."Changmin said while Jaejoong still look at Changmin.

"But you still nerd,right?No...i mean you still the shy and nerdy girl,right?"Changmin smile when she hear the word GIRL.

"yes,i'm still nerdy but shy is no more,and sorry sir i'm a boy from now on and not a girl."Changmin voice is also change and that what make the teacher scare of her.

"M-mainhae,Changmin and Jaejoong you can sit beside him"Mr.Kim HyunJoong while pointing toward Changmin.

"WHAT?!"They said in the sametime.

Changmin look at Jaejoong furiously but she can't do anything because if she talk back,she will be talk with the principle.She really hate that principle because that geez is really ert.

Jaejoong grin when he saw Changmin was angry at him.

Jaejoong POV

Changmin,why you so cute~even when you're angry.But where is Yunho?They are not in the same class?Maybe he will suprise when he saw me at here hehehe.

END POV

"Okay,you two back to your seat"

"NE"They say at the sametime.

 

Changmin was really focus when it come to study.She didn't even care Jaejoong that was sitting beside her.Jaejoong just look at Changmin while smiling.He don't believe that Changmin who was really naughty when they still elementary become teacher's pet now.Changmin feel uncomfortable when Jaejoong look at her like that.That look was the reason why Changmin like him since elementary.

pp11071200082.jpg