What should i do...part 2

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Jaejoong POV

I was at the model department,that was where i work.I can't take off Changmin face from my mind."Aish,i think she really mad at me because of the secret"I worry if our friendship break off again,that why i dicuss with Yunho about that plan.I name it'how to make up with Changmin'.It was long name.I went back home when the shooting end.I call Yunho to talk about the plan.

Yunho POV

I bathing,then heard my Iphone.I when up to take to towel.I cover my lower part.Then when to my room.I look who was calling me.It was Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong,what make you call me at this late night?"I can hear Jaejoong was giggle on the otherline.

"Nothing,i just want to discuss about that plan"

"Owh"

"What should we do?"I was thinking for awhile.

"How about we give her a present"

"What kind of present?"

"I don't know,didn't you two really closed?"I brought up the past thing.

"Yunho-ah,that was in the past"I smiled.

"Yeah,okay"

"How about food?"I laugh.

"What so funny?"I think Jaejoong is mad on the otherline.

"I-hehe-it was funny because Jaejoong if it just food,do you think she will forgive you with just that hahaha"I can't control my laugh anymore.

"What do you mean?"I still laugh until tears come out from my eyes.

"I don't think food is a present because it was cheap and so simple.

"Then how about we give her a suprise at the 5-star hotel restaurant?"I laugh again.

"Jae,that is not present,it was a treat"

"Then what present,i'm already out of idea?"I was thinking hardly while Jaejoong was waiting an answer from me.

"How about a friendship gift?"I don't know where i got that idea from.I just remember about our past time.

"Yunho,that was a brilliant idea,i really like that idea of your!!"I smile.

"Well,it me,afterall"I praise myself.

"Yeah yeah,okay that it,i will meet you tomorrow at the Lotte Cafe at 11.00 am.okay?"

"Okay,bye meet you tomorrow"I hang up,then went to my wardrobe to pick comfprtable clothes to wear tonight.

After put on some clothes,i went to bed.Changmin happy face can't get out from my mind.I don't even remember when i sleep.

End POV

Today was a weekend,Jaejoong woke up earlier.After taking some bath,he went downstair to cook breakfast.Jaejoong just cook a simle dishes,omelet and kimchi stew.After finish eating,he went to the Lotte Cafe by taxi.When Jaejoong arrive,Yunho was waving at him.

"Mianhae,when did you arrived?"Jaejoong asked Yunho.

"Just a bit earlier before you arrived,then should we go now?"

"Okay"While walking they discuss about the friendship gift.After they agreed,they both went searching that thing at jewellery shop but it not like what they had expected.So they to search and search until they find this shop.They both went inside the shop and look around.Yunho was looking around and immediately call Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong,Come here!!Pali"Jaejoong went at where Yunho at.

"What,did you already find that thing?"Yunho just smiled.

"I take that smile as a'yes',Then where that thing?"Yunho point at that thing.Jaejoong smiles when it was like what they both had expected.

"It was the same like we discuss aerlier,right?"Jaejoong just nod and they both went to the cashier to buy that thing.Then they went home together and the present was with Yunho.

"I hope Changmin will like it!!"Yunho said at Jaejoong.

"Yeah,hope so too"They went to their own house.

 

Changmin was working at the dessert shop she ate that day.She had to work there because she already agreed to the deal.While she was serve the costumer,the costumer was staring at her from bottom to the top.

Changmin POV

Ugh,why that costumer kept staring at me?It so digusting when he tried to touch me!!Why i had to agreed with the deal.

While i busy serve that ert costumer,my workmate,seungri call me.

"Changmin-ah"Thank goodness he call me because i can't stand with this costumer.I went to seungri.

"What hyung?"Suddenly he smack my head with that folding paper.

"Ouch,what are you doing?"I touch my head and look at him sharply.

"I told you to called me oppa,didn't i?"

"It my mouth,it not of your business!!"He smack me again but hard this time.It was hurt really hurt.

"But you must remember that you were a girl not a boy!!"I suddenly silent when hear that word.Seungri seem to worry when i suddenly became like that.

"Changmin-ah,did i said a bad word to you?"I shook my head.

"No,it was nothing....i just remember someone that said the same word as you.."

"Who?Your secret crush"Seungri smile naughty at me.I hit his stomach when he said that.

"Ouch,that hurt.."I didn't realize what i did.

"Mianhae,i didn't mean it"I was worrried.

"It okay,i'm fine now"He smiled after said thatnhe fine.I also smiled at him.I laugh with him and left him when manager call my name.

After finish serve costumer and washing dishes,i went home because i'm tired.

At home,i take a bath,then went to sleep early but before that my mind keep thinking about Yunho.I don't know why.

End POV


I,m sorry if this story is too short because im sleepy and i haven't do my homework.Aish,why the homework must be hand it tomorrow?!!