Evil Jiyeon+khuseo couple moment!!

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Jiyeon POV

After Yunho and that guy went home,i approach that brat.

"Changmin,i want to talk to you"She ignore me and that what make me angry.I grip her wrist and turn her face to face me.

"Yah!!Don't you heard me?!I wanted to talk to you!!"How dare she roll her eyes infront of me.I slap her face hard.She sedimented on the floor.

"Yah!!Don't you dare being near Yunho or i will kill you!!"I said while folding my hand.I grip her hair harshly.

"Aish,why you have this beautiful hair and why i don't have it?!"I pull her to the kitchen and searching for a scissor.

"At last,i found it!!"I want to cut that hair that make Yunho always stared at her!

"Yah!!Don't cut my hair,please that the one that i inherited from my passed mother!!"

"I don't cared where you got this hair from!!"

"No!!!"I felt satisfied when her hair falling on the floor.

"Hahahaha!!"I laugh evily.

Changmin POV

M-my hair was being cut,the h-air that i got from my real umma is b-being cut....I was crying while holding the cut hair.

Suddenly,my step umma come and i can see her shock reaction.She approach me when she saw me cried.

"Jiyeon,what did you do to her?!"

"I just cut her ugly hair!!"

"Ugly?!She had a beautiful hair and why you cut it?!"My step umma is defending me.

"Because her hair is the reason Yunho like her!!"What?Yunho l-like m-me?

"Just because Yunho,you dared to hurt your step-sister?!'

"Yes,because Yunho,i would do anything to make him mine!!"

"He will never loves you until he die"The evil shook her head.

"No,he will marry with me and not with that !"

"Jiyeon!!"Umma get up from the floor and slap that witch.

"Umma,i'm your real daughter but you never think of me as your daughter even once!!"

"Because you never listen to me and you always have no manner infront of elders and do i have to called that kind of girl as my daughter!!"

"But Changmin also boyish,remember?!"

"But she had manner not like you!"

"Okay,fine"I can see she roll her eyes before going upstair.

"Changmin,are you okay?"I nod.

"I'm fine,umma you shouldn't talk like that......because she your daughter......"She shook her head.

"No,you are my daughter,she doesn't deserve that daughter tittle..."I was speechless.

When umma helped me to get up,that evil went downstair while holding a big luggaged.Then went to the entrance door.Umma stop her.

"Where are you going ?"She just silent.

"Answer me Jiyeon!"She stop and turn to face mom.

"I'm not your daughter anymore,so if i want to go somewhere,it not of you business!!"I was suprise when she said that harsh word at mom.

"So are you going to run away?"She ignored mom and went to her BMW and went somewhere.I can see that umma was crying.

"She so stubborn-sniff-let go in Changmin,it cold outside..."I just follow her and went inside the house.

Umma went to sleep after said goodnight at me.

I also when to my room and Kyuhyun oppa was there.Why he at my room this night?

"Changmin-ah,i hope noona word doesn't hurt you"He was talking about that girl.

"No,i didn't got hurt by her word"Both of us silent.

"Min-ah,how about we go to saloon tomorrow?"Saloon?Is he want to get facial again?

"Wae?"

"Because your hair is funny like that and it really a mess"I smiled.He want to fix my hair.I just nod.

"Okay,you don't have to go to school tomorrow"

"But teacher Kim HyunJoong will mad at me,because absent recently this month"He smiled.

"Don't worry,i already talked to him"Since when?

"Okay and go to your room,i want to sleep"I push him and his land on the floor hard.

"Ouch,that hurt!!"I stick my tongue out*Mehrong*

"I want to sleep with my little sister tonight,can i?"

"No,but if you want to,you can sleep on the floor"

"But i want to cuddle you too*pouting*"

"No,okay sleep tight oppa"

"Okay..."

"But please shut the lamp off,it so bright"

"Aish,it so dark..i can't see when it so dark"

"Just close it and sleep"I don't care,he just afraid of dark.

Kyuhyun obey me and switch off the light and complain how dark it was.I giggle silently.

 

In the morning,i wake up earlier when my alarm ringing.I turn it off and back to sleep.

"Changmin-ah,pali we have to go to the saloon before it getting full"I shut my ear and ignored him.

"Min-ah,pali"Aish,he so noisy.

"Ne!"I said when he keep patting me head.I went to the bathroom and showering.

After finish,i went downstair and Kyuhyun oppa want waiting for me.He was energetic this morning,did something good happen.

"Oppa,we eat first,i'm so hungry~"

"No,we already late"He pull my hand and i whine.

We arrive at the saloon.When we open the saloon door,suddenly a girl hug my oppa.Who's that girl?

"Oppa~You're late"

"Mianhae,seohyun-ah,my lil sis was one that didn't wanted to woke up"He accuse me,how dare he!!

That girl so pretty.Is she oppa girlfriend.That girl look at me and smile sweetly.Owh that the reason why oppa wanted to hurry because he wanted to see his girlfriend.

snsd-vita500-seohyun-wallpaper.jpg

 

They both was busy whispering with each other.Then she look at me and smile while holding a scissor and i don't know what the heck it was!Is she going to cut my hair?!

"Changmin-ah,don't scared i won't hurt you"

"H-how you know my name?"She giggle.

"Because your oppa told me all about you-giggle-you're so cute"I was blush when heard she praise me.

"Okay,you sit here and relax while i fixing that hair of your,okay?"I nod.

 

It was really long and i can feel my shoulder already sore because sitting at the chair for 4 hours.I hope it done soon.

At last,it was done!!I rose from that chair and stretching my body to make the sore disappear.

"Okay,Changmin-ah,it done and i look at the mirror.

"Is this really me?"My hair really change and i don't know how to describe.I went to my brother and he was suprise to see me like this.

changmin4wn6.jpg

"Changmin,you look like a real boy"I avoid eyes contact with him.

"Yeah,you almost make me fall for you,you know?"Suddenly Seohyun eonni said that make Kyuhyun oppa mad.

"Seohyun,are you cheating on me?"

"No,of course not,i just kidding because i want to see your reaction hehehe"

"You naughty girl,come here!!"There is a free show in front of me.Oppa and eonni was kissing.

I not interested,so i went out from the saloon.My brother didn't cared me,so i just went out.I went to dessert shop because of the parttime job.

I enter my workplace and suddenly Yunho was there.What is he doing here?.......Aish,he spot me!!I run away but he already call my name,so i stop.

"Changmin,is that you?"He saw me,afterall.

"Y-yes..."

"Your hair-you cut it?"I shook my head and explain to him.

"So Jiyeon noona is in loved with me?"I nod.

"I don't love her because i already have one that i love..."I stare at his eyes.Somehow,my heart is break when he said that he had the one he love already.Who that lucky girl?

"Who?"

"Can't tell you*mehrong*"

"Aish,okay fine*mehrong*"Then we laugh suddenly.

Yunho POV

"I don't love her because i already have one that i love..."

It was true...

"Who?"

It was you,Changmin....

"Can't tell you*mehrong*"

I can't tell you because Jaejoong also love you.....

Oh god,please tell me what should i do now?I really love the girl that was infront of me now.....