Is it a ghost?

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Jaejoong POV

Me and that Yunho went downstair and discover Changmin grandmother but no Changmin?

"Umm,o-obachan.."I said and Changmin grandmother turn her back to look me.

"Why?"She said.

"Where Changmin?"I said.

"Eh,didn't she with you?"I was confuse.

"Really but at the upstair there is no sign of her?"Her grandmother shrug.

Where is that girl? I thought.

I sit beside Yunho.I roll my eyes because i was planning to sit beside Changmin!

Yunho POV

I saw Jaejoong was dissatisfied at me when he sat beside me.Is he planed wanted to side beside Changmin?! I thought.

Changmin POV

I went downstair without any sound.Suddenly,someone pat me.I jumped because too suprise.

I fell at the stair and it really hurt like hell!

"Ouch!"Yunho and Jaejoong that was sitting,suddenly rose from their seat and help me stood up.

"Argh,gentle"I yell when Jaejoong held me tightly.

"Mianhae~"They brought me at the living room and put me down slowly at the sofa.

"How did this happen?"Obachan asked me.

"Its my fault.."Ojichan honestly talked.

"No,i just tripped hehe"I gave body signal at ojichan to keep it as a secret.

"Don't do it again,i almost fainted when saw you fell from the stair"I bow at my grandmother to say sorry.

"Don't bowed at me,its just an accident" raise my head and smiled.

"Okay,lets eat before it become cold"Obachan said.

"But my legs hurt"I said.

"Then let your future husband take care of you*wink*"Ojichan said at me.

But can these two guys take care of me?

Obachan and ojichan sit at the dining table while me and the Yunjae was sitting at the livingroom.

Aish,why they have to treated me like i'm little girl?! I scream at my heart.

"Changmin,open your mouth because i can't feed you like this~"Since when Jaejoong acted like an umma?

I open my mouth widely.He feed me with cared and love.It was warming my heart.

"Eat slowly~"Yunho said while wiping my mouth.

I was blushing when Yunho gentlely wipe my lip.

Jaejoong POV

Why Changmin became red when Yunho wipe ? Is that mean Changmin in love with-Yunho?!

Yunho POV

I can sense two pair of eyes was looked at me with anger and jealous feeling.

Changmin POV

I pushed Yunho hand when i felt Jaejoong was looking at us with a feeling that scared me out! Is Jaejoong angried at me just because Yunho wipe my mouth?!

End POV

Changmin and her childhood said goodbye to her obachan and ojichan.

"Sayonara~"Changmin said while hugging her obachan and ojichan.

"Please come visit us again,kay?"Changmin nodded.

They leave because their got a called from their classroom teacher.

The forgot that their was still on a schooltrip.

They arrived at the hotel and at there,their met their classroom teacher.

"Where did you stayed last night?"Mr Kim HyunJoong said.

"We stayed at Changmin grandparent house"Yunho said.Mr Kim HyunJoong just nod understand.

"Okay,i will show you three your room"

Changmin room was between the Yunjae.

"Why i always being stuck with you guys?"Changmin sighed.

Changmin got into her room and unpack her thing.

Suddenly someone knock her room.

"-Knock-knock-knock-"Changmin open the door and it was her homeroom teacher,Kim HyunJoong.

"Put on a nice clothes because we will visit the 'Virtual Museum of Japanese Arts'"He said.

Changmin close the door and seacrh for a suitable clothes to wear.

After their finish,they gathered at the hotel hall.

"Attention,we will visi a museum,so please keep silent and behave nice,understand?!"We all nod.

th?id=H.4900704606881328&pid=1.9

(This is what Yunho wear)

th?id=H.4801289013756829&pid=1.9

(This is what Jaejoong wear and he even dyed his hair)

th?id=H.4647052470257162&pid=1.9

(This is what Changmin wear.Just imagine it,okay?)

They went to the Museum by riding a bus.

When they arrived,there are many tourists.

"Okay,please don't get lose"Kim HyunJoong warned them all.

Changmin was so hyper,so she just get in without worrying her childhood friend.

Changmin looked around the museum.

"It was so exciting and its too historic!"Changmin said.

Jaejoong POV

Where is this girl gone to?Doesn't she know that me and Yunho was worried about her!

Yunho POV

I already seaeching all the place but still no Changmin.Changmin-ah,where are you?!

Changmin POV

It already late but i still searching for my friend.Did i lost?! No,it imposibble! Changmin,use your brain to thinking~

I look anywhere.Did they all still in this museum?I thought.

After a few hours,searching,i give up.My leg was sprain.

"Yunho-ah,Jaejoong-ah~"I hope they can hear me.

I sat at the floor.No one was walking at this area?

Suddenly,there is a sound of a footsteps.

-THUD-THUD-

Is that them?I felt something different coming.I scared me.

Is it a ghost? I thought while hug my knee and buried my face in.

End POV