So Hot!!

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Changmin was a woke when she felt someone breathed.She widened her eyes when she saw Jaejoong's sleeping face.

tumblr_mcm64c1sD71rvj30oo2_1280.jpg

Changmin POV

W-wae he sleep with m-me?I thought.

I scratched my head to remember what happened that night.

"Now,i remembered!I was the one that told him to slept with me but why i felt uneasy?"

My high-pitch voices,suddenly make him awake.

39173a37f8fbfaa742d9fd40fbffe20e-display

I covered my mouth.

"Jaejoong-ah,sleep more,okay?"I whisper to his ear.

It was success,Jaejoong was sleeping again.

Maybe he was half-awake earlier?I thought.

I get up from the futon and went to check Yunho.

2009942143.jpg

I giggle when i saw he really slept at that cushion thing hehehe.

He covered his face with his red hoodies.He look so funny like that.

I leave the room and went downstair.

No one was awake yet.I sigh.

I went to the kitchen to looked for food.

"Aish,is there no any food?!"I was so hungry.

Suddenly something hard was pressed at my head.

"-Pang-Ouch!!"I hold my head that was hurt.

"Min-chan?"I looked at my grandmother.

"Obachan,why you hits me?It hurt,oaky?It's hurt more because you used the frying pan!!"I whined.

"Gomenne~Min-chan,i thought you are the burglar-giggle-"I glances my grandmother.

"Burglar?I'm not a burglar!!"I said.

"Of course,you are not the burglar because you already became food monster!"Aish,why people around always called me food monster?!

"Whatever,btw is there no food for me?"I showed my grandmother my cute puppy eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyCY4QL7ESey6RX2cdY3K

(This is what Changmin's puppy eyes look like..)

"Min-chan,you don't have to act cute.I will cook for you,okay?"I nodded my head.

"Why don't you wake up your two future husband~"I looked at her when she said'Future husband'

"Obachan!!"I was blushing hard.

"Hehehe,now wake them up"She pushed me away.I walked upstair and went to my room.

Jaejoong and Yunho still sleeping.

"Who am i going to wake up first?"I thought.

I looked at Jaejoong.He was so cute when sleeping not like Yunho,who was snore loudly.I rolled my eyes.

I wake Jaejoong up first.When i shook his body,Jaejoong suddenly grip my hand.I looked at his hand.

"Min-ah~"Did he delirious just now?Wae my name?

DUP-DAP-DUP-DAP

Why my heart beat faster again?Why i always felt like this when i was alone with Yunho and him.I thought.

Suddenly Jaejoong pulled me.

"J-jae-"He hugged me!!I was blank.

"Y-yah..."I pushed his body slightly but he still didn't wake up.I looked at him.It was more closer than earlier.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTm90HgvB06tBf7-HLcYT

He was so calm when he slept.What am i talking about?!I should thinking how to break free from this guy!!

"What are you two doing?"Suddenly,Yunho voices came.

I turned my head a bit.Yunho was standing infront of us and watching us.

"Yunho-ah,help me!!"Yunho snapped and tried to wake Jaejoong up.

Jaejoong open his eyes and suddenly he backward when he discover Changmin was at his arm.

"C-changmin?.."Jaejoong stutter.

"Hyung,you are strong,you know?"Changmin said.

Jaejoong POV

Since when i hugged her?I think my heart already beat faster at the full speed now.

Yunho POV

What are the two of you doing while i was slept?!I was so angry when saw Jaejoong hugged Changmin slim waist.I thought.

Changmin POV

Aish,it was my fault that Yunho saw me was being hugged by Jaejoong!!

"Jaejoong-ah,don't worried nothing happened hehehe"I laughed nervously.

"Now lets go bathed!!"I said because i think the situation became awkward suddenly.

Why their kept quiet?

"Changmin-ah,do you mean-together?"I nodded.

I saw Yunho's and Jaejoong's face red.

"Wae?"I said.

"Min-ah,you're a girl.."What are their talking about?

"So?"

"The problem is we are not official yet..."Jaejoong word makes me blush.

Ahh!!This was so embrassing!

"Mianhae!!I didn't mean it,i just remembered our bathed time together when we were still kids hehehe"I tried to acting.

After took a bathed,i went to my room with towel wrapped my body.I closed the door slowly.

End POV

Changmin forgot to locked her door.When she already wore full clothes,suddenly the Yunjae came in.Changmin ran and hide in the wardrobe.

The Yunjae just wore a towel to close their lower part.

While Changmin was blushing and felt hot when she see the Yunjae.

Changmin suddenly closed the wardrobe door slowly because she didn't want the Yunjae discover her,btw the Yunjae towel already slidded down,that the reason why Changmin closed it.

Changmin open the wardrobe door and the Yunjae already wears their trouser and about to wear their clothes but still their body are showing it abs.

1229670076_1229669735_Untitled-4.jpg    jaejoong%2B%25287%2529.jpg

(Just imagine it,okay^^)

When their finish,their went out and Chnagmin came out from the wardrobe when she heard  the door being closed.

Changmin POV

That was a relief!!I never see their show the body infront of me...i think i should respects them than treated them like a kids eventhough i'm the youngest.....i should tried to call them'O-oppa'....i hate that word,aish!!

END POV