The Gift...

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Changmin doesn't go to school because she has fever.Her body tempature is 39 degree celcius.When her umma woke her up to eating the chicken porridge,Changmin said she doesn't had any appetite.So her step mother didn't force her to eat,but she insist Changmin to eat her medicine.Changmin nod her head and take a sip.Her mother put a cold folding towel on her head so that her body tempature with go down a bit.Her step mother went downstair after Changmin sleeping.

While at the school,Yunho and Jaejoong was waiting for her.They asked Changmin homeroom teacher,sir Kim HyunJoong.Sir HyunJoong told them that Changmin had a fever.They thank the teacher after told them about Changmin.They went to the rooftop.They look at each other then sigh heavily.

"Jaejoong,what  are we going to do now?"Yunho ask Jaejoong suddenly.

"......"Jaejoong was thinking the solution on how to give her that present.

"Jae-"Jaejoong immediately talk before Yunho.

"Yunho-ah,do you know where she live,right now?"Yunho nod his head.

"Then how about we visit her after school?"Yunho nod again.Jaejoong and Yunho smile at each other.Both of them were thinking about Changmin.

After the school end,Yunho and Jaejoong went to Changmin house.When they arrive,Changmin umma really happy to see them.Changmin umma told them that Changmin was sleeping in her room.She told them to wait while she wake Changmin up.Both of them shook their head.She understand,so he let them both to Changmin room without waking her up.

They look at Changmin sleeping face.

"She look so innocent"Yunho say while staring at Changmin face.

"Yeah,you're right"

Changmin open her eye lid slowly.She feel something was holding her hand.When she look at her hand.She was shock.Yunho was holding her right hand while Jaejoong hold her other hand.Both of the guys was sleeping soundly.She didn't want to wake them up.So she take this opportunity to take their sleeping picture.She let go her left hand gently,don't want to let Jaejoong wake up.She giggle alone.

While Changmin giggle,Yunho wake up and rub his eyes to see clearly.Changmin notice that Yunho was awake so she told Yunho to stay silent.Changmin and Yunho was very naughty when their looked Jaejoong face.Yunho whisper at Changmin ears.Changmin agreed with Yunho,so she take out her makerpen from her private table.She give Yunho the makerpen one,and both of them doodle Jaejoong sleeping face.Changmin can't control again,so she burst a big laugh.Yunho immediately cover Changmin mouth.Jaejoong wake up and look at them both.Yunho burst a laugh with Changmin.Jaejoong feel weird and ask what wrong.

"Guys,why are you laugh?"Still laughing.

"Yah!!"Silent.

"Don't you heard me?!"Jaejoong doesn't like if someone laugh suddenly when nothing was funny.

"Look at the mirror"Changmin said while pointing at the mirror.

Jaejoong the mirror and screaming.

"Yah,what wrong with my face?!"Changmin and YUnho laughing again.Jaejoong glare deathly at them and throw a pillow at Changmin face.Changmin face become red and throw the pillow back at Jaejoong.The pillow fight begin,Changmin vs Jaejoong.They laugh when they throw the pillow at each other face except Yunho.

Yunho POV

They seem happy together.Maybe it was not my fate.I look at Changmin who was smiling brightly.I really envious and jealous at Jaejoong now.They stop fighting and look at me.Why their look at me?Sudddenly their smile at each other and throw the pillow at me.I was suprise that their even throw the pillow at me and i throw the pillow back and that what make me laugh with them while playing.

We stop the fight because all of us were exhausted,so we take a rest.

"That was fun!!"Changmin say cheerfully.

*I'm glad that you become cheerful again*

"Yeah,it true"I said.

"What both of you dream about comin to my house?"Changmin ask.I stay silent and let Jaejoong talk.

"Both of us wanted to seek forginess from you...."Changmin smiled and nod her head.

"I'm already forgave both of you"We laugh and smiled at each other.

I take out the present when Jaejoong give me the signal.I give Changmin that gift.

'What this?"We just smiled at her.

"It not my birthday yet?"Changmin feel curious now.

"We knew that it was not your birthday yet,this gift is specially for you!"Jaejoong said.Changmin open that present and look at us.Her beautiful eyes was watery.I said to worried.I wept her tears.

"Thank you,really thank you-sniff-this is the best gift ever-sniff"I smiled.

"It was our friendship gift,we bought you this because you always said that you want a friendship and that why we bought it."Changmin hug both of us and cried at both on our shoulder.

End POV

That gift is a friendship necklace for three people.

friendship-necklace-304.jpg

Changmin take the blue one,jaejoong take the purple one while Yunho take the red one.

Yunho put the necklace at Changmin milky neck.They stare at the friendship necklace.Three trio was crying of happiness.They were real bestfriend,no one can break the stronger friendship bond they had.

Jaejoong was being childish and it unlike him.He said at Changmin that he want ppoppo.

"Changminnie,i want ppoppo~"Changmin look at Jaejoong.Jaejoong just grin.

"Yeah,me too~"Yunho doesn't want to give up too.Yunho and Jaejoong look at each other.There was an electric line on both of their eyes.

"You two haven't changed since little.Hahaha"Changmin remembering them how they two used to fight alot since little.

"But i was the one that said first!!"Jaejoong was pouting cutely while looking down.

9046236484a10598277031ml.gif

"Aigoo,jaejoong-ah that cute,okay i will give both of you a ppoppo!"Changmin cup Jaejoong face and ppoppo him.Jaejoong was blush.

"Jaejoong,why you're blushing?"Jaejoong nod.

"What are you talking about?,I'm not blushing....i-it just your room is too hot..."Jaejoong deny.

"But my room has air-conditioner..."

"Shut up"Changmin laugh.Changmin put her hand at Yunho face and ppoppo him.Yunho didn't realize that Changmin ppoppo him.He startled when Changmin hand grip his shirt.Then she let go Yunho. Yunho was really red like Jaejoong.Changmin feel weird.

"Why both of you look so red like tomato?"Jae and Yunho look at Changmin.

"It was nothing"Both of the guys say.

"Okay,how about we go downstair?"

'But are you feeling well already?"Jaejoong was worried about Changmin.

"Yes,i'm totally fine now"

"How you knew that you're fine?"This time Yunho asked Changmin.Changmin just smiled.

"Because i already have a lucky charm to make me feel better and both of you who will always protect me"Changmin smile then pull the two guys for a hug.

"Okay,let's go downstair,i smell something good!!"

"Minfood"Jaejoong said.

"No,it was food monster!!"Jaejoong and Yunho laugh.Changmin slap them on the arm.

"Yah!!"

"Okay,we're sorry hehehe"Changmin hold Jaejoong and Yunho hand and went downstair together to eat.

Changmin umma was busy cooking and her stepsister,Jiyeon was busy preparing the plate,fork,spoon and so on.Changmin umma saw her step daughter and want to .

"Changmin,you trio are perfect together!!"Changmin blushing while Yunho and Jae smiled.

"Umma!!"Changmin can felt that her cheek is hot.

"Hehehe,mianhae~but you trio is really perfect,right Jiyeon?"Jiyeon look at the trio and stay silent.

Jiyeon POV

Aish,umma!!What are you talking about,why are you pairing that brat with Yunho oppa?!I was really angry when my mother said talk.Yah,Shim Changmin!!I will make your life suffer!!Yunho is mine!!I don't like when that brat was with my Yunho oppa!!

End POV

They were eating together.Changmin appa was really emotion when he knew that Changmin was sitting with two handsome plus y boy.

"Changmin-ah~Why didn't you tell appa that you bring handsome boy to our home?"Changmin almost chocked when her appa asked her that question.

"Appa,they are my friend!!"

"Changmin,is this guys going to be my son in law?"Changmin appa was busy with his emotion that he didn't even heard what Changmin told him.

"Appa!!What do you mean son in law?!I'am still young to marry!!"The Yunjae was cough when hear Changmin talking about married.

"S-sir,we're just friend,nothing more.."Yunho tried to explain to Changmin appa.

"But you will be with my daughter soon too in the future.."Sad tone.Yunho swear that he was blushing hardly.

"Sir,maybe that maybe true but we're still young to marry"Jaejoong said manly.Changmin umma was smiling and try to interrupt.

"Changmin-ah,who is your ideal type?Yunho or Jaejoong?"

"Umma!!Not you too!!"Changmin umma laughing.

"Changmin-ah,don't you know that i always wanted this both handsome guys to become your husband plus my son in law!!"Changmin appa stay silent while Jiyeon control her angry feeling from explode.

"I-i don't know who to choose beside i still think of them as my bestfriend.."

"Then how about i tell you my opinion?"

"........"

"I want Yunho to be your husband because he is handsome,gentlemen,kind and perfect and i want Jaejoong too because he is pretty flower boy,cute,cool and even can cook because you can't cook and don't you want them to become your husband?You will be the happiness woman in the world!!"Jaejoong and Yunho blushed after being praised by Changmin umma.

"But umma,i'm not pretty plus i'm a nerdy,boyish,stubborn girl..they don't like me..."Changmin look sad when she said that.

"Min,what are you talking about? we will always be by your side,we will accept you beside we like you not because your face but you heart,that innocent heart is enough to make us happy!!"Yunho word was so beautiful.That word was so sweet at Changmin ears.

DUP-DAP-DUP-DAP

Changmin POV

What this feeling?No,i'm not in love with Yunho,right?I try to deny that feeling that i don't even know what is it.It was different from i always felt....

Yunho POV

What was i talking about?Changmin and Jaejoong love each other,but why i felt sad about that but i'm gladly accept Changmin as my wife-what is this wife thing?Aish,Changmin umma really want the three of us together and i do like that idea but.....Jaejoong will not happy about that......

End POV


Omo,what will happen?Who will be the son in law?Is it Jae,Yunho or both of them?I'm so confuse,right now...i'm still thinking who will be with Changmin and Jiyeon will be in the other chapter too next time,i want to make her really evil in this ff hehehe...........