He's gone already.....

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Jaejoong POV

The wedding were cancel because Yunho is injuried....

I looked at Changmin.She looked pale and thin.

This is the second time i seen her like this.The first one is when i saved my cousin.

Seems like she really loved Yunho already more than she love me.....

"Changmin"I give her pizza and coffee.

She shook her head.

"Its okay,i'm not hungry...."Changmin....she was messy.Her hair is messy.her make up is ruin and her wedding dress is dirty already.If i'm her lover,i would hugged her tight and tell her thats it okay.

"Changmin,i knew you're hungry because you didn't eat anything since yesterday and this is not like you to pushed the food you like."I said to her and she just smiled.

"I will eat with Yunho when he wake up already"I sighed.


Changmin POV

Jaejoong is so kind to me.He even brought the food that i liked but i don't have appetite to eat now.

I wanted to eat with Yunho.I wanted to teasing him with food......Please wake up,Oppa....


Jaejoong was being called by Mr.Lee.

"How Yunho conditions?"

"H-he okay but his brain is damaged because of the strong hits on his head."

"But he will okay,right?"The doctor shrugged.

"I don't know what will happen.Just pray that he fine"Jaejoong nodded.


Jaejoong POV

Changmin step-mother asked me to bring Changmin home because she didn't wanted Changmin sick.I just nodded.

"Changmin,hold my hand"She looked at me,blank.

"Your mother said you should go home because she afraid you'll sick if stay too long in the hospital"She shook her head.

"I wanted to stay here until Yunho wake up"She said.

"But-"

"Mianhae but i can't leave him because if he awake he will search for me"I sighed.

"But your mom-"

"No one is more important to me than Yunho"

My heart hurt when hear she said that.

I walk away.


The next days....

It was still 4.00 am but my phone ringing.I pick it up and...

"Hello?"I was sleepy.

"Jae,come here now!!Yunh-yunho,he-hiccup-died..."I widen my eyes and hang up and rushed to the hospital.

I arrived and went to where Yunho was.

"Yunho!!"I said.I covered my mouth when see the others cried and looking down.

I looked around and no Changmin?!!

Where is she?

I ran around the hospital while called her name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBKQi_oeuBs

"Changmin!Changmin!"

I searched her all over the hospital but no sign of her.

Suddenly,i remember this places.

I searched her there and she was there.

"Changmin"I hugged her tightly.

"Jae,Yunho,h-he was awake earlier and i was happy about it but after he kissed me,he collapsed and his blood pressure went down!!"She said between the the sobs.

I patted her.

"Its okay,i'm here....i will never leave your side forever"I whisper and patted her shoulder.

She cried and cried until she felt asleep.


For Homin fans,I'm really sorry for making Yunho died but don't worried,Jaejoong is there with Changmin alive so please don't hate me.