I MEET MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

Changmin POV

I went down and headed to the kitchen.I saw my father and my stepbrother,Kyuhyun was preparing the breakfast.

wookie-meal1.jpg?w=535

I smiled at both of them but faded when i saw my stepsister,Jiyeon smirked at me.I walk away from her.I felt really annoy right now.After eating breakfast,i hug my father and my stepmother and went to school by riding my bike.It didn't far anyway.

Suzuki+Sports+Bikes+%25286%2529.jpg

I arrived at 6.30 am but the lesson start at 8.30 am.I take this chance for study at the library.

Libraries_002.jpg

While i was studying,i heard someone laugh and it startled me.So i take a look and it was my stepsister and her follower.They are playfully bullying that poor girl,

"Eonni,what are you doing?"She look at me with her famous evil smile.

"Nothing,just playing.What are you want to join us?"She smirk.

"No,it will make my grade suffer"I look down at her and walk away to where i sit earlier.It really piss me off.

Jiyeon POV

"No,it will make my grade suffer"Ugh,i really hate that word.I feel that i want to slap her just because she is the smart student in this here.I look at the girl that i bully.I lift her chin up and"YAH!!don't you dare tell anyone about this,if you tell you will not be safe,understand?!"The girl nod quickly and push her head before i start walk away.

NO ONE POV

The bell ringing,Changmin pack her thing and rush to her class.The teacher doesn't arrive yet.She sit at the back row of the class and once again open her notebook and textbook to study while waiting for the teacher come.After a few minute,the teacher arrive and they greet him and the teacher greet back before sitting down.They teacher is Mr.Kim HyunJoong.He is their homeroom and chemistry teacher.He is very strict but at the sametime caring.

Changmin POV

After 7 hours learning,it was breaktime.I plan to go at the rooftop to take some fresh air.

roof-terrace.jpg

I went to the rooftop while reading a book.I'm so focus at the book that i didn't notice,i accidently bump into someone and make both of us fall.I get up to apologize.

"Mianhae,i just don't know that-"I stop talking and look up.I was suprise to see that the person i bump to is my own childhood friend,Jung Yunho.

Yunho POV

I was playing with my phone and accidently bump with someone.We both fall at the same time but i get up first before that person.It was a girl.

"Mianhae,i just don't know that-"She stop taking and look up to see me.Our eye meet each other.

NO ONE POV

Both of them look suprise and....

"Yunho-ah,is that you?"Look at her childhood friend,Yunho.

"And you're Changmin,Shim Changmin?"Look at the girl face.

"Yeah,that me!"While she hug Yunho and Yunho hug back.They was lucky because the is no one at that time,if there was a people maybe it will become rumor that both of them are hugging in school.They let go of each other before burst a laugh and went to the rooftop

At the rooftop.

"Yunho-ah,how come you went the same school as me?I never saw you here?"

"I'm new at here and i just started a month ago"Smile at Changmin.

"Oh,what class are you in?"Look at Yunho with here her cute puppy eyes.

Pinch Changmin cheek"You don't have to act cute at me,i will tell you"His smile become wide.

"So pali tell me"Still waiting the answer.

"I'm in 1-C and you?"

"I'm in 1-A"

"Wah,chincha?you're smart,ya know"With his unbelieve face.

Suddenly the situation become awkward.

"Yunho-ah...."

"Wae?"Look at Changmin with full of question in his face.

"......How about that guy?is he doing fine?"With a weak smile on her lips.

"You mean.....Jaejoong"look at Changmin.

Changmin expression change when she hear that name and she nod weakly.

"He fine,that guy at America right now......"

SILENT

"Changmin-ah,are you still remember about that incident?"He said worryly and look at Changmin face.

STILL SILENT

"Min-ah?"Changmin take a glance at Yunho.

"I just can't forgot about what happened that time.It was the most worse day i ever had......."Yunho pat her head when he saw changmin almost cry.

"sniff-I...the pain still inside my chest,it just too hurt and ache my heart when i remembered that incident..."Cried heavily

Yunho pat her back to calm her down"Changmin-ah,it's okay i will protect you and.....mianhae..."Look down.

"It's not your fault,Yunho-ah"Stop crying and smile at Yunho.

"Ani,it's my fault that you almost being ra-"Before he could continue that word,Changmin already cover his mouth.

"Stop,don't say that word anymore!!....please"She begging at Yunho,Yunho hug her and Changmin suddenly cry at his chest.

After 10 minutes,Changmin stop crying and they look each other.Suddenly both of them burst a laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"They stop laughing and smile at each other.

"Changmin-ah,i think you become a little girly"Changmin face turn red.

"BWOH!! YAH JUNG YUNHO,I'M NOT G.I.R.L.Y ya know!!!!"Hit Yunho chest and walk away with a face that was red as tomato.

Yunho POV

"BWOH!! YAH JUNG YUNHO,I'M NOT G.I.R.L.Y ya know!!!!"She hit my chest and walk away.

"Changmin-ah,i'm just testing you!!"

NO ANSWER

"YAH SHIM CHANGMIN!!!"This is a first time i saw she angry with me but she cute when her face become red.Cute??I thought.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP

"What this feeling?"I say while touch my heart and once again Changmin red face comes in my mind.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP

"Maybe i'm sick and that why my heart is pounding,right?"Talk to myself."Better go to hospital after this"

Changmin POV

Mr.Kim HyunJoong said that he is busy and it was free time.So i went to library.Noone at the library at this time except the librarian.It's so silent,peace,and calm.I were sitting beside the window while remembering our conversation earlier.

"How dare he said i'm girly,doesn't he knew that i hate that word..... eventhough he just testing me"Talk to myself.Suddenly my mind full of the picture from my other childhood friend,Jaejoong."Why would i remember that jerk,i really really hate that guy!!"before i notice a hot tears start streaming down at my cheek."I miss you...."That is the last word i said before i fallen in sleep with the puff red eyes.

The bell is ringing and it's was the end of the lesson.I wake up and went home.When i arrive at home my stepbrother,Kyuhyun ask me.

"Min-ah,are you alright?"He said with worry face.

"Huh,yeah i'm fine just a bit tired"I smile at him

"And why you eyes is swollen?Did you cried?"He ask me once again.

I shook my head "Ani,something tiny got inside my eyes that all"I went to my room quickly because i don't want he ask me a question anymore.I close the door,take off my clothes,take a bath and went to eat dinner.After finish eating dinner,my stepsister once again smirk at me when i went to my room.I slam the door hardly because it piss me.

SLAM!!

Then i look at my old album.It has many memories about me,my childhood friend and my mom.I look at my mom smile and

"Mom,why you leave me here alone-hiccup-you're the only one that can heal my pain-hiccup-i miss you,mom"Then i went to sleep with tears that night. 


I'm sorry if the story is boring but i will try my best to make it interesting~

This is for you guy~

JAEMIN AHHHH THEY SO CUTE

SOULFIGHTER ~

th?id=H.5027375968354813&pid=1.9

AND HOMIN~

THE MAKNAE AND THE LEADER

ballonshomin.gif