Reversal

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were days where the men of TVXQ went through a major reversal. There were those days where it was absolutely necessary.

There were days where Changmin was the hyung, and Yunho was the dongsaeng.

Yunho swore that he'd be okay today. Apparently, working while developing a fever was a good idea to the leader. He was always the type of person that pushed beyond his limits, believing that the best way to ever become better at something was by challenging yourself in every way possible, including working while being sick, even if it means almost killing himself in the process.

He had been sluggish all day, which Changmin didn't fail to notice. Changmin would always show concern, suggesting that it was best the two of them went home, but Yunho always shook it off, claiming that he was fine before starting right back up again.

That was something Changmin admired about Yunho. The older one always had the ability and motivation to continue. Yunho always thought you shouldn't put something on hold just because you weren't up for it.

But that was also one of Yunho's faults.

He acted as if he were indestructable. He never knew when to quit.

Changmin always noticed that, but Yunho always ignored him when he tells him to take a break.

Tonight had been no different.

They had a performance today, and Yunho refused to stay out of it, his reason being that "the fans came to see TVXQ, and I shouldn't disappoint them."

They don't know how Yunho did it, but he survived the whole concert, hitting every note and performing every dance perfectly.

Changmin watched Yunho closely the whole time, fearing for his hyung's health. He breathed a sigh of reilef once the concerts were over and the curtains closed.

"Hyung," Changmin said once they had made it backstage. He put his arm around Yunho, noticing how drained he looked. "Are you okay?"

Yunho nodded before his legs became weak. He would have fallen to the ground if Changmin wasn't holding him.

"Hyung!" Changmin yelled to Yunho, calling attention to the people backstage.

"Sorry," Yunho quickly apologized, trying to regain his footing. "I'm just a little tired."

Changmin placed a hand on Yunho's forehead, feeling the angry heat coming from his body. "You're burning up!" Changmin yelled. "We need to get you home. Now."

Their manager quickly came to their aid, wrapping Yunho's arm around his shoulder. Changmin quickly thanked him before the two of them helped Yunho walk, heading straight for outside. Thankfully, their van was parked close by.

Yunho was forced inside the van, Changmin right behind them as their manager got in the driver's seat.

"Hyung," Changmin said, feeling Yunho's forehead again.

"Hmm?" Yunho replied tiredly, looking to Changmin with half lidded eyes.

Changmin pursed his lips, taking in his leader's pitiful state. He started shaking his head. "Nothing," he replied as he pulled Yunho closer to him, making Yunho rest his head on the maknae's shoulders. "Just get some rest for now."

Yunho nodded in obedience, slowly closing his eyes, heading fast to sleep.

Changmin sighed as he watched Yunho closely, absentmindedly playing with the leader's hair. He wondered how Yunho could do it; going above and beyond to make sure his work was done, even if that meant hurting himself in the end. Yunho ignored his health just so he could satisfy others. Changmin chuckled at the thought. Yunho never knew when to take a break, but when his precious maknae was so much as breathing heavier than he should, Yunho made him take a break until he felt better. Changmin would argue, of course. He didn't need a break, but Yunho's father mode would turn on and Changmin would eventually obey.

But why didn't Yunho ever take a break when Changmin begged him to?

Is it because of the way Yunho thinks? He thinks the son should never worry a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter