Loud Silence

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is more of a drabble...

Sometimes, it was very hard to understand the TVXQ duo. 

Days like this made people question if they really cared about each other at all.

The two of them barely spoke to each other, only speaking up if one of them needed help getting ready. Their managers, stylists, and coordi-noonas would assume that the two of them got in a fight before coming over.

They just didn't know their story.

Yunho was already finished getting dressed and made up. Now it was Changmin's turn. The leader watched as loads of make up was placed on the maknae's face; loads of make up that Yunho thought Changmin didn't need. The maknae was already handsome.

"Changmin-ah," Yunho called to him once Changmin was done. Upon getting the younger one's attention, Yunho waved him over.

Changmin didn't hesitate in obeying him, making his way over to the leader.

Everyone else in the room practically held their breath, desperately waiting for the Rising Gods of the East to say something to each other. Maybe Yunho complimenting Changmin. It didn't matter, just as long as he said something substantial.

But their shoulders slumped as Yunho began fixing Changmin's collar, not being satisfied with the way his shirt was adjusted the first time. The two of them still said absolutely nothing.The two of them shared eye contact though, Changmin's doe eyes, staring back at Yunho's concentrated ones, before both of them sat back down on the couch.

The two of them continued with their wordless communication, stealing nervous glances at each other every once in a while.

Both of their eyes perked up as they heard their announcement to be on stage soon. They stood up from the couch again. Yunho smiled at the maknae, something Changmin noticed quickly, smiling back at the leader before the two of them headed to the stage.

After the show, the boys were exhausted, to say the least. Each of them worried about the other, noticing how sluggish their movements were as they went back stage. Yunho gently led Changmin, seeing as how the maknae was walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter