Panic

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You think that after you spend over a decade with someone, you would know almost everything about that person.

That's somewhat accurate.

But Changmin proved that there are still secrets you can keep if you try hard enough.

It's true that Yunho knew all of Changmin's hates, loves, fears, mistakes, crushes, and deep secrets, and Changmin knew everything about Yunho. After being together for so long, they formed a special kind of trust, and felt comfortable telling each other everything.

But there was one thing Changmin never let Yunho find out about.

It was happening right now. 

Changmin found himself running straight to his room. He didn't have enough strength to make it to his bed.  He simply slammed the door shut, falling against it as he felt his throat closing up, feeling as if someone mercilessly punched him in the chest. 

Changmin was thankful that he and Yunho had different schedules today.

Hiding these panic attacks was difficult, especially since they never came with a warning. They just appeared, happening for no reason and lasting for what seemed like hours.

It's not like Yunho was careless or dense.

It's just that Changmin was overly careful, and hid his panic attacks well.

They were becoming more frequent, making Changmin's secret harder to keep. But he was determined to keep this a secret. He would rather die than have Yunho or their manager find out about this.

Changmin buried his face in his knees, trying to not pay attention to the fact that the room was spinning at a dangerous speed. He clenched his eyes shut, but that still didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter