Fighting

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho hates it when he and Changmin fight.

And every time the two of them think back to one of their fights, they realize that it was a stupid reason to get into such a big argument. Of course they never see that until after the fact, but hindsight always works like that.

But this time, Yunho thought back to this particular fight and realized that Changmin had a very valid reason to be so upset right now, and Yunho felt about two feet tall at this moment as he stood outside Changmin's bedroom door. He knew the maknae could hear him. He also knew that Changmin was not only blowing off steam, but Changmin could hear the leader outside his door, and he was using this silent treatment as a way to punish Yunho.

And this punishment was just brutal.

Yunho knocked for what felt like the thousandth time. "Changmin-ah," he whined like a child. "I'm sorry, okay? Can you please come out so we can talk about this?"

Again, no response.

Yunho was expecting that, but that didn't mean that it hurt any less. He could literally feel his heart slowly breaking as he was met with the cruel sound of silence once again.

"What's it going to take to get you to come out?" Yunho asked desperately. "I already said that I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry for being a jerk." 

He knocked again. "Changmin open this door right now!" he yelled, deciding to use his scary approach. He knew that was useless. Changmin hadn't been afraid of him in years. Besides, he knew that Changmin was already imagining the leader to be outside his room practically crumbling in despair.

Changmin wasn't too wrong in that aspect of course, but it didn't hurt to try.

Yunho leaned on Changmin's door, sliding to the ground. "Changmin-ah," he said sadly, making sure that he was loud enough for the maknae to hear. "You need to come out now. I know I do stupid things but please don't punish me like this."

Yunho bit his lip. He probably deserved everything Changmin was doing to him.

"Can I at least hear your voice?" Yunho begged. "I want to hear you say something."

There was nothing. Not even a "shut up" or a "go away". It was just dead silence. 

Yunho knew that Changmin wasn't ready to talk right now, and that his constant pestering is probably making Changmin's anger even worse.

Yunho sighed. "Okay, Min," he said in defeat, thinking that it would probably be best to leave now. "I'm going to go pick up something for us to eat," he announced. "I'll be right back. When I get back, can you at least come out so you can take your food? I don't want you to go to bed hungry."

Still nothing.

He sighed again as he pushed himself off the ground. He grabbed his keys and wallet before heading towards the front door. 

Yunho turned around, staring into the hallway, hoping there would be some form of movement coming from Changmin's room. Yunho's shoulders slumped after a while. He finally decided to take his leave, hoping that could give Changmin enough time to forgive him.

"Changmin-ah!" Yunho called out upon returning, bags of food carried by him. "I brought back some food!" he announced. "I got some of your favorites, too."

More silence.

"Min, you have to come out and eat something eventually," Yunho said. He placed the food on the dining table before heading into the hallway, planning to retake the same pitiful position he was in before he left.

He was shocked to see Changmin's room partially opened. "Min?" Yunho asked as he approached the room and slowly opened the door. He was disappointed to see the darkness in the room. Yunho the lights. As he predicted, Changmin's room was empty.

Yunho sighed at the sight.

Changmin wasn't there, as if he had taken the time that Yunho was away to sneak out.

Yunho pulled out his phone from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter