Grown

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because I can't stop watching this video. XD it's just one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

So here's an attempt with writing fluff. It was really hard for me because...well...I prefer writing about them hurting and stuff. *hides face in shame* and I hope you don't think that this chapter was too rushed because...it kinda was...

Hope you enjoy!

 "I feel like Changmin grew up so fast that I wasn't able to actually see it happen," Yunho said to the MC. "Changmin had always been the mature one, there's no doubt about it. Because of that, I always had high expectations as to the type of person he would grow up to be." Yunho smiled. "But I'm very proud to say that he reached all of those expectations."

Changmin let out a nervous laugh, hiding his face.

"Really?" the MC asked. "That's really impressive. From the day TVXQ! debuted, it's always been obvious how mature Changmin was. But seeing Changmin now, how does that make you feel?"

"Honestly. It makes me feel old," Yunho began, making the crowd laugh. "I watched him grow up and I feel like one of those fathers in a nursing home that always think back at all the things he and his son did together. I feel like that'll be me one day. Old and gray thinking back at all the things Changmin and I accomplished." Yunho cleared his throat, a small smile still on his face. "But seriously, it makes me very happy to see how Changmin turned out. Not only has he grown up to be a great person but...look at how he looks," Yunho pointed out, causing Changmin to laugh again. "He's much better looking now than he did when we first debuted." Yunho smiled, putting his hand on Changmin's shoulder. "Most importantly, he's grown into someone that I trust with my life. I know he's willing to do anything for me, and I'd do anything for him. It's how our relationship has always worked. I hope that when Changmin gets old and gray as well, he'll remember everything we did together."

Changmin nudged Yunho's side. "Hyung, don't worry. I won't forget," he promised with a smile. "In fact. I'll be with you in that nursing home as well. And the two of us will be causing all kinds of trouble because let's face it. No matter what, you and I wish that we can be young forever."

Yunho nodded. "I'm still a ten year old kid stuck in a grown man's body."

"Sometimes when I'm around Yunho, I feel like the old man," Changmin said.

The MC laughed along with them. "Well Changmin," he began. "Why don't you tell us what Yunho means to you?"

Changmin pursed his lips in thought. "Yunho is a very good leader," he started off simply. "He's always known how to keep me in line and he's also able to have patience with me despite how rude I am to him. I think that's really great of him." Changmin folded his hands. "As Yunho said earlier, our relationship has grown so much over the years to where we completely trust each other. It's true that we still fight sometimes, but who doesn't? We've known each other for so long now. But another thing I like about Yunho is that when we fight, even if I'm wrong, he tries to see my point of view and see why I felt the way I did. It show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter