Midnight Snack Quarrel

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this! For those of you reading Beyond Repair, you can consider this as the flashback Yunho was having in chapter 34 of his and Changmin's last night together ^_^

Yunho sighed, rolling in bed with his hand placed on his stomach as he moaned in discomfort.

He was so hungry.

He hated times like these; times where he had to watch his weight. He gained weight a little easier than other people, and he swore that he would never let his nightmarish "man-s" return.

To ensure that his body always stayed fit and slim, he would go through a dieting period every once in a while, eating a little less and refusing to eat so late in the night for a couple of weeks.

It was always torture, and sometimes Yunho wondered if it was even worth doing something like this every few months.

But tonight, for some strange reason, his stomach refused to calm down, growling angrily every few minutes, desperately begging for food. It had been this way for over an hour now, and Yunho thought that maybe if he just drank a large glass of water and went to bed, he would sleep peacefully and just eat something nice for breakfast.

He was so wrong.

The more time passed, the more Yunho saw that it was impossible.

With a large sigh, Yunho slowly sat up, figuring that maybe he could cheat a little and have a large glass of juice instead. His stomach was really hurting, and he figured that sneaking in just a few extra calories might be worth it.

Yunho walked into the hallway, and instantly regretted his decision.

A very strong aroma was coming from the kitchen, causing Yunho's stomach to growl with extra fury. He closed as eyes as his mouth instantly watered. Yunho felt powerless upon discovering the wonderful smell, being drawn to it like iron to a magnet. The leader had no choice as he felt his body slowly moving towards the kitchen, as if his legs started moving in auto pilot.

Just as he predicted, Changmin was in the kitchen, working busily at the stove as he was preparing one of his beloved midnight "snacks".

Yunho watched with hungry eyes as Changmin grabbed a piece of meat in the pot before popping it into his mouth. "Mmmmm," Changmin hummed in a high pitch, his face lighting up as he tasted success in what he was cooking. 

Yunho his lips before slowly approaching the maknae.

Changmin was engrossed in his cooking that he didn't even realize that his hyung had walked into the kitchen until he felt Yunho practically pressed against his side, the older one looking inside the pot with desperate eyes.

Changmin turned, eyeing Yunho before finally speaking. "Hyung..." he said. If Yunho was paying any attention, he would have noticed that Changmin's simple 'hyung' meant 'no you cannot have any of my food so please leave'.

"This smells so good," Yunho muttered, inhaling deeply. He kept looking into the pot, his complete focus on the food as his stomach growled again. He stood like this for a few moments before finally looking to Changmin. "Is it good?' the leader finally asked, his eyes lighting up, making him look much younger than he really was.

Changmin seemed to soften at Yunho's expression. He could tell that Yunho was really hungry. He hated when Yunho put himself through these diets. It was really hard for Yunho, that was obvious, and honestly, Changmin didn't think Yunho needed diets. Yunho's weight was just fine. And besides, Changmin would rather see him gain a little weight than be so hungry and suffer so much.

Yunho's eyes drifted back to the pot, his eyes glued to the delicious food that was inside. "Can I...never mind," he said suddenly, shaking his head.

Changmin watched Yunho, seeing the dilemna he was having with himself.

Changmin sighed in what seemed to be annoyance as he picked out a piece of meat from the pot, and held it up to Yunho's mouth. The maknae wasn't annoyed at Yunho's presence, he was annoyed that Yunho chose to put himself through t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter