Aegyo

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains too much Changmin cuteness.

Yunho recently said that Changmin has been using a lot of aegyo lately...

Yunho always remembered the first time Changmin used aegyo to get what he wanted.

They were still trainees at the time, and Changmin was really hungry and desperate to eat some junk food, despite the fact that all of the trainees were supposed to be dieting as they got ready for their debut.

Yunho wasn't sure why of all people, Changmin went to him.

But when Changmin started pestering Yunho, begging the older one to accompany him (and pay for his food), Yunho said no, his resolve firm. All of them were supposed to be watching what they ate! Who did this kid think he was?

Oh. A kid who could eat eight times a day and not gain a single gram of weight.

Yunho wasn't so lucky, which is why he was so irritated that this kid would tempt him with junk food so late at night.

Yunho repeatedly said no, not surprised as Changmin continued to pester.

Yunho just groaned. Why couldn't he ask Jaejoong, or call Jungsu? As least those two would easily give in, and they didn't need to watch their weight as much as Yunho did.

Yunho sighed and rolled his eyes, slightly raising his voice as he clearly announced that there would be no snack buying and that was final!

Yunho felt pride swelling up in his chest, glad that he was able to take a firm stand.

And then...Changmin did it.

It seemed that the younger boy's doe eyes seemed to get slightly bigger, something Yunho didn't think was possible. A glint of sadness appeared in the boy's eyes, something Yunho was trying hard to ignore.

Changmin's bottom lip got bigger as a small pout started to form on his lips. "Hyung," he whined, his demeanor making him seem younger than he already looked.

Aegyo. This brat was using aegyo.

It was after midnight when they snuck out of the dorms, grabbing enough food for just the two of them (Changmin had convinced Yunho to indulge just for tonight). 

The money they spent on food ended up leaving Yunho with absolutely nothing in his wallet until further notice.

Sad to say, the punishment was even worse they were caught sneaking back into their dorms, being scolded by their guardians for leaving so late.

Yunho wanted to scream and yell, telling them that it was all Changmin's fault and that there was nothing he could do to stop him.

Yunho ended up saying none of that. Instead, he bowed politely, apologizing for being so irresponsible.

Apparently, that was what saved him from getting five beatings with the broomstick.

In their room, Changmin happily munched on his snacks, careful not to be too loud and wake up the others. Yunho sat next to him, glaring at the younger one for almost getting in trouble.

"Thank you so much, Hyung," Changmin said with a big smile, showing his mismatched eyes in the process. He completely ignored his hyung's look of anger and offered him some chips instead.

Needless to say, Yunho stayed awake with Changmin until all of their snacks were devoured.

Yunho jogged for three miles the next morning.

It was a few months after they debuted when Junsu realized just how weak Yunho really was when it came to Changmin's aegyo.

The maknae needed a new mp3 player, his old one being broken beyond repair. (The result of a rough soccer game between the two maknaes. It was Changmin's fault that it broke, but of course he would never admit that).

As Changmin looked at his mp3 player, the remnants of the shattered device laying in his hand, one name came to mind.

"Yunho Hyung!" Changmin called out for the leader as he ran into their dorm, Junsu right behind him. He was greeted by the sight of Yoochun and Jaejoong on the couch watching a drama of some sort. Changmin didn't care at the moment.

He just wanted to find Yunho. This was urgent.

Changmin asked the two older ones where the leader was, stating he needed to speak to Yunho for something deathly important. Yoochun was the one to tell him that Yunho was showering.

Changmin sighed, deciding to go into their shared bedroom and just wait for Yunho to finish. He sat on Yunho's bed, avoiding his own because he was somewhat cold and since the maknae's bed was right underneath the A/C unit, he figured Yunho wouldn't mind.

So five minutes later, when Yunho walked into the room with nothing but a towel, Changmin smiled.

Yunho decided to ignore the maknae's behavior, already knowing that Changmin wanted something. The mystery was finding out what it was.

Changmin, trying to be as polite as possible, decided to wait until Yunho was done getting dressed.

"What?" Yunho asked coldly as he put his shirt on, thus completing his outfit. He instantly regretted asking. Once he asked what Changmin wanted, there was no going back.

Changmin stood up, putting his hand into his pocket and pulling out a shattered device.

"So..." Yunho trailed off, mentally slapping himself. He was encouraging Changmin's behavior and he felt like the biggest idiot in the world right now.

"Junsu broke it," Changmin said with a whine. "Hyung. I need a new one."

Yunho bit his lip. He wasn't going to buy Changmin a new mp3 player. Those were expensive, and they barely had enough money as it is. Besides, Yunho was saving up to buy his sister's birthday gift. "You're just going to have to borrow Jae's, I guess," he finally said, putting his strong wall up.

Changmin let out a disappointed sigh. "But Hyung, I really need one," he continued. He looked to the leader with sad eyes. "I'm a musician. Does it make sense to not have an mp3 player?"

Yunho sighed, grabbing the bridge of his nose as Changmin continued to look at him with eyes now glowing with hope. His deer eyes seemed to slightly light up as he saw that he was slowly, but surely, getting to Yunho.

"Changmin," Yunho said. "I don't have that kind of money. Why don't you ask manager hyung? Jaejoong? Yoochun? Junsu?" I don't care who you ask just ask someone else that's not me!

"I like when you buy me things, Hyung," Changmin answered simply. That was the truth, but Changmin knew that statement would bring him one step closer to what he wanted. He stared at Yunho, a small smile appearing on the maknae's face as he waited for Yunho's response.

Yunho sighed. "Can't you wait a little longer?" he asked, not refusing Changmin's request, but not giving in either.

"Hyung," Changmin be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter