Nightmare

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick update, right? Enjoy!

Yunho's eyes went wide as he watched Changmin fall to the ground, blood pouring from his side as he tried, unsuccessfully, to stop the bleeding. He quickly made his way to Changmin, getting down on the ground to hold Changmin in his arms. Yunho crumbled as Changmin stared at him. The maknae looked betrayed, and for good reason too.

"Why?" Changmin asked, choking in pain.

Yunho shushed him, his panic very obvious. "Don't worry, Min. You'll be fine."

Changmin swallowed. "You let me get hurt," he said.

Tears started to fall from Yunho's eyes. "No, Changmin," he replied, shaking his head. "I didn't let this happen I-"

"I thought I could trust you," Changmin replied. He would have sounded much angrier if he wasn't so weak. 

"Y-you still can," Yunho sadly. He couldn't understand why Changmin was talking like this. 

"You broke your promise," Changmin replied.

Yunho shook his head. "Changmin please," he begged in between his sobs. "Don't talk like this. I'm sorry. I never wanted you to get hurt. I would rather die than see you get hurt."

Changmin didn't reply as his eyelids became heavier.

Yunho started panicking even more. "Please, Changmin. Stay with me, okay?" He started to gently shake the dying maknae. "Please don't leave me. Please. Forgive me."

Changmin looked at Yunho one last time before his eyes completely closed.

Yunho felt Changmin's body become limp in his arms. He already knew what that meant.

His maknae was gone. Changmin left him for good.

And the worst part is, Yunho knew that Changmin would never forgive him.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" Yunho asked, his voice equal to that of a broken child.

Changmin just looked at Yunho as if the leader had asked a painfully stupid question. The maknae's eyes were full of hate. It was clear that he would be more than happy to be anywhere away from Yunho.

Yunho's eyes widened as he saw Changmin walk away from him.

"Wait," Yunho begged as he tightly grabbed Changmin's wrist. "Please let's talk about this okay?"

Changmin pulled himself free from Yunho's grip, looking at the older one with disgust. "There's nothing to talk about," Changmin said coldly. "I can't believe I ever trusted you."

Yunho sobbed. "Changmin. Please." Yunho didn't care about his pride anymore. He would beg and cry as much as he needed to until Changmin changed his mind. He would rather embarrass himself and let his strong facade crumble than have Changmin just walk out on him and leave for good.

"You're the one to blame for all of this," Changmin continued, hurting Yunho even more. "We're done. TVXQ is over, and it's all your fault."

Yunho froze, feeling his entire body going weak at the sound of Changmin's words.

Changmin didn't even spare a glance at the broken one before taking his leave, never to be seen by Yunho ever again.

It all happened in slow motion in Yunho's eyes.

But in reality it happened so fast.

So fast that Changmin didn't have time to get out of the way.

The loud honk of a horn must have drowned it out, but Yunho let out a terrified scream as he saw the truck mercilessly ram into Changmin. 

Yunho felt his legs grow weak as Changmin's body was thrown several feet before crashing onto the concrete.

"Changmin! No!" Yunho yelled at the top of his lungs before running towards the younger one. He gathered the mangled form of Changmin in his arms, getting the maknae's blood all over his clothes. "Please wake up, Min," Yunho begged as he cried, his face pressed into Changmin's hair. It was wet with blood but Yunho didn't seem to care.

There was no response from Changmin. His eyes were closed and his body showed no sign of movement. 

"Changmin-ah!" Yunho yelled as he violently shook the younger one in a desperate attempt to wake him up. "Don't leave me lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter