Getting Over It

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is kind of a continuation of the last one ^^*

Changmin got on his knees, hoping to stop Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu from walking out the door. Changmin looked like a mess. Never had anyone seen him cry this hard. His eyes and face were red and swollen, and his cries seemed to be getting louder and louder with each passing moment. He grabbed Jaejoong's wrist, clutching it with both hands for dear life. "U-Umma," he said between sobs. "D-d-don't leave. Please! J-Jae Umma."

The three of them remained silent, trying to look away from Changmin.

Changmin continued holding Jaejoong's wrist until the older one forced himself out of Changmin's grip.

"Hey, Changmin-ah," Yunho said gently to his maknae. "Look at me. Please?" he asked for what felt like the billionth time.

It took a while, but Changmin finally brought his head back up, looking at Yunho with wet eyes. "H-Hyung I-"

"It's okay," Yunho replied. "I told you I wouldn't get mad, didn't I?"

Changmin swallowed the lump in his throat. "I got us in trouble."

"I don't care," Yunho quickly replied. 

A sob escaped Changmin's lips as more tears fell down his face. "I shouldn't have done that," he choked out. "It was stupid and-"

"You didn't know what you were doing," Yunho said as he brought a hand to Changmin's face and wiped Changmin's tears with his thumb. "You shouldn't even have gotten in trouble," Yunho continued, becoming a bit angry, not at Changmin, but at everyone else. "This hasn't been easy for you."

Yunho was standing in the background the whole time. He watched as Changmin came over to him. "Appa," Changmin cried, still on his knees and gripping Yunho's wrist this time. "Don't let them leave! Make them stay. They can't leave!"

Yunho looked to Jaejoong. "You still really wanna go through with this?" he asked. "Even after everything you put Changmin through?" Yunho hoped that would guilt trip Jaejoong into staying. The two "parents" of the band always had an extreme soft spot for Changmin, and the maknae knew he could get whatever he wanted as long as he called them 'appa' and 'umma'. 

Jaejoong scoffed. "Don't try to guilt trip us," he commanded. Well there went Yunho's theory. "The blame equally belongs to the both of you. We asked you to leave with us."

"And you knew that the two of us could never leave SM!" Yunho argued, trying to tune out Changmin's cries at the moment.

Changmin sighed. "I still see them in my dreams," he confessed. "The day that they left...it's like it's...on replay. I can't get it out of my head. That's why I couldn't ever sleep. All it took was for me to watch one JYJ interview on TV...and they've haunted me ever since...I don't...I can't...can't understand why."

Yunho rubbed circles into Changmin's back. "I know, Min. I know. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry I couldn't comfort you like I should have."

"You've already apologized," Changmin replied. "And I made it clear that I wasn't upset with you."

Junsu sighed. He slowly approached Changmin and knelt down next to him. "Stop crying, Changmin," he pleaded. "Us leaving...it's for the best, okay?" With a sad smile on his face, he reached up to wipe the tears falling down Changmin's face.

"N-no it's not," Changmin argued, shaking his head. "No it's not. No it's not."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter