Sleep Talking

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this chapter is SLIGHTLY based off the first part of chapter 25 of my Beyond Repair story.

Yunho walked into the dorm, tired from another long day of schedules. His body was aching and he wasn't feeling too great, so he was glad to finally make it home.

The first thing he noticed was that the television was still on, with Changmin laying on the couch as if he had fallen alseep while watching. A smile appeared on Yunho's face before he entered the kitchen, aiming straight for the fridge.

His eyebrow went up in curiosity as he saw a container with a sticky note attached to it. 

"Here's some food for you, Hyung. Don't forget to eat before going to bed!"

Yunho silently thanked his maknae before eating the food that was left for him. He didn't bother heating it up. He just wanted something in his stomach before he completely crashed and went to bed.

After scarfing down his food in a way that would put both Changmin and Eunhyuk to shame, he went for the living room, turning off the TV. He wasn't surprised when he started to hear Changmin's voice.

"Hyung," Changmin moaned sleepily. His eyes were still closed. "Are you back?"

Yunho stiffled a laugh. "Yeah, Min," he answered. "I'm back."

Changmin stirred, curling up into a loose ball. "Good," he muttered. "Did you eat?"

"I did," Yunho replied. "Thanks for leaving me something."

Changmin replied with a moan, a weak smile crossed his lips for a split second.

Yunho smiled, knowing that his sleep conversation with Changmin had ended as the maknae had fallen deeper into his sleep. Yunho never understood how Changmin could hold a conversation in his sleep. When TVXQ had first met and started living together, it scared them. At first, they thought Changmin was just pranking them, since he always would try to mess with his hyungs. But after realizing that Changmin was really asleep, it freaked them out; Junsu even thought Changmin was possessed by a demon.

Once they had gotten used to Changmin's sleep talking, and as Junsu began to realize that Changmin wasn't possessed, they would all look forward to Changmin falling asleep, just so they could see what Changmin would say next.

Even after so many years, it never got old. 

Changmin was a quiet guy, and when it came to deep emot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter