Not Wanted

Brotherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One thing. This is SUPER LONG. So, sorry, sorry. :D

And I think we can all figure out by now that the events of this chapter did NOT happen to these guys (I hope) in real life, right?

Enjoy :D

"Yunho, another good practice effort from you," Park Chinhae, their new chorographer said with a smile. He turned to Changmin, his smile faltering. "It wasn't terrible from you, but you definitely need more practice."

Changmin looked down. He tried really hard mastering this dance. In fact, he tried hard mastering every dance Chinhae had choreographed. But to the older man, it was never enough. Changmin was never good enough to receive one bit of praise from the man, and it made Changmin feel down about himself.

"I'm sorry," Changmin finally apologized. "I'll do better next time."

Park Chinhae sighed. "I hear that every time..."

"I know!" Changmin said. "But I'll do better! I'm trying really hard."

"Yeah," Yunho said, feeling that Changmin's efforts were more than enough. "I think his dancing is just fine."

Compliements coming from a drunkard, Chinhae said to himself.

Changmin gave Yunho a look of gratitude before Park Chinhae began talking again.

"I know he's trying hard," the choreographer explained. "But there's something about his dancing that isn't right."

"He's tall," Yunho said with a smile, teasing his maknae. "You know that tall people look funny when they dance." He nudged Changmin, who gave him a look of mock hurt.

"Maybe he should be spending more time here at the dance studio," Park Chinhae suggested. "Yunho, you've mastered the dance. Changmin needs more practice, therefore, he needs to spend more time here.."

Changmin's hands began to shake. "Hyung helps me with dances if I need help," he rushed out, trying to get his fear under control. "He can help me until I get it right! I don't need to spend more hours here."

Yunho nodded in agreement. "I can help Changmin," he offered, seeing as how Changmin seemed so desperate to not be there. He didn't mind helping Changmin in anyway possible, the only thing was, he had no clue what to help Changmin with. To Yunho, Changmin had mastered the dance.

Park Chinhae shook his head. "Yunho-ssi, you have a modeling job all this week," he reminded the leader.

Yunho shrugged, not seeing how that had to do with anything.

"You will be here at the studio, before going for your modeling job," Chinhae reminded him. "From here, you go straight for your modeling job. What time will you have to help Changmin? By the time you get back home, it'll be late and you'll be tired. Helping Changmin will only tire you out more and you'll be sluggish in the morning."

Yunho remained silent, seeing some truth in Chinhae's words. He gave Changmin an apologetic look, shrugging in the process.

"Then it's settled," Chinhae announced. "Changmin-ssi will start staying extra hours at the studio."

Changmin swallowed. He looked over to Yunho, his eyes begging Yunho to get him out of staying extra hours in this place...with....him...

But unfortunately, Yunho couldn't do anything, and he mistook Changmin's body language as that of a person who just hated being at the studio.

He didn't see that Changmin was sending him a desperate cry for help.

Yunho sighed. "Okay," he finally said. "Min, let's go."

Changmin shook out of his frozen state and closely followed Yunho out, until the two of them were in the car, driving out of the parking lot of the studio.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find a way to make you not spend extra hours in the studio," Yunho said. "I know how much you've hated that place since Chinhae came along."

Changmin nodded. "It's okay," he replied.

Yunho heard something in Changmin's voice that said that something was not okay.

"Are you sure?" Yunho asked in concern.

Changmin nodded hesitantly.

"Because if there's something going on and I find out," Yunho threatened. He paused, looking over to Changmin. He noticed how pale and panicked the maknae looked. "Min," he said in a soft voice. "Is there something I should be worried about?"

Changmin swallowed.

It was Park Chinhae's first day on the job as TVXQ's new choreographer. He had heard about Yunho, and how the leader had been upset with getting a new choreographer. The one they had already was really good, and they had already developed a bond with him.

Changmin didn't mind either way. He understood that staff turnover was a regular thing.

So when Park Chinhae walked in through the doors on his first day of the job, Changmin welcomed him. Yunho on the other hand, wasn't too enthusiastic about the newcomer.

But eventually, the tables turned. As time moved on, Yunho and Chinhae had gotten along while Changmin had begun to feel that he was hated by the new choreographer.

Chinhae always pointed any mistake Changmin made, openly criticizing him.

Changmin thought Chinhae had a severe hate for him...

...that is, until one day, when Chinhae had asked to have a talk with Changmin.

Yunho had left the studio and was in the car, taking an important phone call regarding his upcoming events.

It had started out as simple talking. Changmin had asked Chinhae what he should do to improve. Chinhae would give a generic answer.

But there was always a look in Chinhae's eyes that Changmin wished he had never ignored.

As they sat on the floor of the dance studio, facing each other, Chinhae had begun talking about the importance of obedience.

"You are obedient, right?"  Chin-Hae asked Changmin, bringing a hand to the younger man's face and gently his cheek.

Changmin pulled away. Why was this man touching his face like that?

Chinhae chuckled. "I guess not," he concluded, looking into Changmin's fearful eyes. He smiled. "I'm surprised. You follow Yunho like a dog. You cater to his every whim."

Changmin just looked at him. "I need to go," he suddenly said, standing up.

"You go when I say you can go," Chinhae said in a voice so dark you'd swear it was a different man all together.

Changmin swallowed. "Hyung is waiting for me."

Chinhae scoffed. "You really think Yunho is desperately waiting for you?" Chin-Hae shook his head. "That's sad, don't you think? A little pathertic, even."

Changmin remained silent.

Chinhae stood up, now eye-level with Changmin.

That's when Chinhae did something Changmin would have never expected.

It began when the choreographer began ranting about obedience and a willingness to learn. Changmin had begun to tune out, his mind wandering. As he was thinking about a way to escape this horrid lecture, Changmin realized that Chinhae was no longer in front of him. Changmin jumped when he felt unfamiliar hands on his shoulders, pulling Changmin closer, a body leaning next to him. He whispered into Changmin's ear, his hot breath tickling the younger one's ear, making him uncomfortable.

"I'm sure there's something you do better than sing and dance."

Changmin's eyes widened. Chinhae's voice echoed in his ear. He finally forced himself from Chinhae's grasp, not really knowing how to interpret what he just heard. Instead, Changmin broke into a run, desperate to leave that place and head to the safety of his home.

"I just don't feel too well," Changmin finally responded.

Yunho sighed, seeing as how he had been getting that answer a lot lately. "Okay, Min," he replied. "Why don't you go to bed as soon as you get home, okay? I'll get you some food?" Yunho was sincerely worried about Changmin, wondering if it was time for the younger one to see a doctor.

Changmin nodded. "Okay," he said quietly. They drove in silence for a while before Changmin spoke up again. "Hyung? Do you think I'm a good dancer?"

Yunho didn't hesitate in nodding. "I think you're amazing," he said truthfully.

"I don't want to spend extra hours at the studio, Hyung," Changmin said in a whining voice.

"I know you don't," Yunho replied. "Sometimes, choreographers are harder than they should be. It usually means that they see a lot of potential in you. Remember when you first started?" he asked, earning a smile and a nod from Changmin. Yunho continued. "I pushed you so hard. I don't know how you stuck with me after all these years." Yunho chuckled.

Changmin looked down. He just wished he could tell Yunho the truth about everything. But he knew he couldn't. He couldn't have Yunho worrying about something new while he was still recovering from his depression and alcohol addiction.

"I bet after all of this is through," Yunho said with a smile on his face. "You'll be an even better dancer than I am."

Changmin smiled and shook his head. "That would never happen."

"Yeah, you're right," Yunho said confidently. "But you'll come close enough."

Changmin rolled his eyes as the car pulled into their home.

"You must be hungry," Yunho said as the two of them exited the car. "Go to sleep, okay?"

Changmin nodded. The best thing he could receive today were rest and food.

Ever since Yunho had quit alcohol, he and Changmin realized that they needed to keep a close eye on each other. They couldn't have each other falling into a pit of darkness and hiding it.

A solution was offered by Changmin.

The two of them were to go back to living together in a condo; One big enough for the two of them that could be the "TVXQ Pad".

So as of now, the two of them had acquired their "Pad" and were loving it.

It came with two large bedrooms, a nice kitchen, and a large living room.

It was perfect.

Yunho had finished ordering a meal for himself and Changmin, someone that had been worrying him for a while.

What was wrong with the maknae?

Yunho sighed, placing food on a tray and making his way to Changmin's room.

He slowly opened the door, and what he saw made him quickly put down the tray of food and rush to Changmin's bedside. "Changmin," he breathed out.

Changmin was laying in bed, stirring violently. His breathing was out of control and his body was covered in sweat.

Yunho grabbed Changmin by the shoulders, hoping that Changmin was only having a nightmare and that nothing was bothering the maknae healthwise.

"Wake up, Max!" Yunho yelled. "It's just a nightmare!"

Changmin whimpered before muttering words Yunho didn't understand.

Yunho's eyes widened. He couldn't imagine what Changmin was dreaming about but he knew it had to be somthing bad. Something really bad. "Shim Changmin! Wake up!" Yunho yelled as he shook the younger one by the shoulders.

That seemed to have done the trick. Changmin's eyes slowly cracked open. Not knowing where he was, he jumped a little before trying to distance himself from Yunho.

Yunho was quick in seeing what was going on. "It's me, Min," he said. "It's okay. You're okay."

Changmin looked up at Yunho with his sad, scared eyes. "H-Hyung?" he asked.

Yunho smiled as he nodded. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

Changmin curled up. "Sorry," he muttered.

Yunho rubbed circles into Changmin's back. "It's okay," he replied. He brought a hand to Changmin's forehead, feeling a small amount of heat coming from him. "You're getting sick!"

Changmin shook his head. "J-just a bad dream," he said quietly.

"Hm," Yunho replied. "What was your dream about?"

"I'm going to talk to Chinhae," Yunho said quietly to Changmin as the two of them sat in the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter