Never Ending Fight

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Khun drove Yuri and Hyeri to the hospital with anger in his eyes. Yuri was in the back with Hyeri, looking down with slight guilt.

 

Since all that happened with Wooyoung and the Doctor calling, they never got to have their picnic.

 

"Alternative?" Khun said with a scoff out of nowhere. Yuri glanced at him and looked back down.

"You made him the alternative on the Emergency List for Hyeri?" He asked again. "Well, I had nobody else." She told him with slight fear since he was angry.

"Well, am I not enough for you?" He asked glaring at her through the rear view mirror. Yuri just looked down in silence.

 

They both stayed silent for a bit until Khun broke it.

 

"When did you leave him as the alternative? You're supposed to let me know since we're both in this together. You can't just leave him as an alternative and not let me know." Khun spoke sharply.

"Well, I didn't need to tell you." She said with irritance.

"What do you think? We're pratically husband and wife." He told her. "Well, in reality, we're not." Yuri said madly.

 

Khun glanced back at her with slight disappointment in his eyes. He glared back at the road and took a deep breath, holding the steering wheel tightly in his hand.

 

Yuri regretted what she just said. But Khun was getting on her nerves. She was too mad to handle it. Khun ALWAYS knew her limits and always goes over them.

 

Suddenly, Hyeri started crying loudly. Yuri looked at her and patted her stomach, forcing out a smile to Hyeril.

 

 

 

When Khun arrived at the Doctor's office, he stopped the car at the nearest entrance, labeling "45 Minute Parking Only" and got out of his car rapidly.

He quickly went to the back and took Hyeri's carseat off, carrying her inside with him without even waiting for Yuri.

Yuri glaned at him and took a deep breath, closing the door slowly behind her.

 

 

 

Khun and Yuri sat in the Doctor's office with Hyeri beside Khun.

The Doctor took out the envelope that held Hyeri's results and sighed.

 

"We're REALLY sorry to have worried you two about Hyeri's results... but she actually came out negative." He said.

Khun and Yuri smiled in their hearts, happy that Hyeri didn't have Leukemia, but because they were both so mad and steaming hot from their argument, they didn't even do anything.

The Doctor looked at them confused and put the paper back into the envelope.

"Why? Aren't you two happy that Hyeri's Leukemia free?" He asked.

"We are. We're just.... going through a lot right now." Khun said glancing at Yuri. She quickly glanced at him and sighed.

Khun looked at his watch with worry since he remembered he parked on a 45 minute parking spot only.

"Okay, well, you two should still bring Hyeri in for check up every now and then because she is sick. Just weather change though. So, to prevent anything from happening to her, bring her to a clinic to get her checked up, all right?" The Doctor said. Yuri and Khun nodded their heads and sighed.

"Here, I'll go get some paperwork for you two to sign real quick." The Doctor said then left.

 

Khun and Yuri just sat in there with silence filling the air. They didn't glance at each other, didn't do anything. They just sat there and waited for the Doctor to hurry up and come back.

 

 

After a long while, the Doctor came back with an envelope full of an inch paper.

"Here are some baby guides to help youguys just in case Hyeri gets sick again. All the information are here." He said then Khun took the emvelope.

"Thanks." Khun and Yuri both said at the same time. They glanced at each other and cursed the other for speaking.

 

Finally, they were excused, so Khun quickly took Hyeri's carseat in his hand and walked out, leaving Yuri behind again.

He walked out and stopped at the door, staring at the empty parking space in front of him. He grunted madly knowing his car got towed away since they were inside for more than an hour.

 

Yuri walked over and gasped, glancing at Khun nervously.

 

"What to do now?" She mumbled under her breath.

Khun smacked his lips madly and just walked off home.

Yuri looked down at her heels and whined but walked behind Khun a little.

 

 

Since they have no one to call, don't even bring Wooyoung into the situation, they decided to walk. Well, KHUN decided to walk. Taxis and cabs were all busy at that hour, so Khun didn't want to waste his time waiting.

 

Khun held Hyeri's carseat in his hand and grunted at how heavy Hyeri and the carseat was. He sighed and continued walking with Yuri just walking behind them.

He sighed hearing her heels hitting the floor, so he didn't care to look back. He was still mad at her after all.

 

After a while, Khun didn't hear Yuri's heels behind him and Hyeri anymore. He ignored it and just kept walking, but he kept thinking to himself as to why he didn't hear her heels anymore.

He shook it off and glared at people that glanced at him.

 

After another while, he looked at the corner of his eyes and took a second glance when really didn't see Yuri behind him.

He turned around and searched for her, but there was no sign of her. He sighed and started walking back to find her.

 

Finally, he found her sitting on a bench, bending down to look at her broken heel. She groaned when she touched her ankle, so Khun knew she had twisted her ankle or something.

Yuri looked up and saw him walking towards her with a rather worried face. He tried to hide it, but she can see through him.

Khun set Hyeri on the bench beside Yuri and looked down at Yuri who glanced up at him.

"Go ahead. I'll come home later." Yuri told him. Khun ignored her and looked at her ankle with irritance. More like worry.

"When did you twist this?" He yelled at her. Yuri ignored him and received his glaring eyes.

"Just not long ago..." she told him without looking into his eyes.

Khun looked at her high heels and sighed annoyed, wondering why girls would even bother to wear them if they cause THIS much damage. He took Hyeri out of her carseat and carried Hyeri in his arms while she was sleeping.

Khun took Hyeri's carseat and handed it to Yuri who looked at him with a confused expression.

"What?" She asked taking the carseat in her hands. Khun sighed and kneeled down in front of her, motioning for her to climb onto his back.

"What are you doing?" She asked with concern. "Just hurry up! People are looking at us!" Khun yelled annoyed, throwing her heels into the carseat.

"Like people aren't gonna look at us if you're carrying Hyeri and I like this?" Yuri asked. Khun clicked his tongue and pushed his back towards her.

Yuri sighed and got on his back. He stood up and held Hyeri with his right arm while his left arm wrapped around Yuri's legs to hold her in place.

Yuri held onto the carseat with her left arm while her right arm was around Khun's shoulder to help keep her up.

They walked home like this with many people looking at them weirdly. Khun just glared at them back while Yuri kind of hid her face with her hand.

She sighed when it was of no use and just let people look at them.

 

 

"I'm sorry." Yuri said out of nowhere. Khun just continued walking in silence, not answering her.

Yuri pouted and sighed, playing with Hyeri's arm.

"What for?" Khun asked after a while. Yuri held his shoulder again and looked down. "For what I said earlier in the car." She told him.

"What did you say in the car?" He asked her. "That in reality, we're not.... husband and wife..." she told him slowly, biting the corner of her lips.

Khun just looked ahead for a while, thinking to himself.

 

"Then let's make it a reality." He told her.

 

 

A/N: Aw!! Khunri love!!! From love, to hatred, to love again... keke...

Again, I'm sorry for the late update... :( I've been sooo busy..

And writer's block doesn't help either...... so please forgive me!!! :(

I hope everyone loved this chapter though... :D

Welcome new subs! Please leave feedbacks!!! Saranghae!! <3