Resolution

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked him with anger. Even though she was happy to see him... seeing him okay like he is, she was still angry with him for leaving them.

"What is Hyeri doing here?" Khun shot back at her. "Well, you should know very well." She said then walked over to the ladies with Hyeri in her arms.

"Sorry Choi Sooyoung and ladies... but I've gotta go..." Yuri said glancing at Chansung who smiled at her.

"Oh, already? Are you-

"I'm sorry... but we need to go. Thanks for your help." She said then just walked off with her bag around her shoulder.

Everyone watched as she walked towards the front door with Khun looking at her with worry.

 

"Kwon YURI!" He yelled her name. Everyone shook and widened their eyes, looking at each other. Yuri ignored him and walked off.

"Who's that?" Sooyoung asked Chansung in a whisper. "Is that her husband?" Jessica asked worriedly. "Maybe a couple's quarrel." Hyoyeon said pursing her lips.

Khun took a deep breath and ran out after her.

"KWON YURI!!" He yelled madly, his eyes narrowing furiously. She glared and walked as fast as she could while Hyeri looked up at her with her wide eyes in confusion.

"YURI!!" He yelled her name again. She took a deep breath and stopped walking, turning around instantly with glaring eyes.

"WHAT?!!! What the HELL do you want Khun?!" She questioned him demandingly. He stopped walking and took a deep breath.

"Don't curse in front of baby!" He yelled at her. "O, well I learned from the best." She said with glaring eyes. Khun just took a deep breath and looked down.

"What do you WANT?!!!" She asked him again. "... what am I supposed to say?" Khun thought to himself. Yuri glared at him and walked off again, but he held her arm back and stopped her.

"I'm sorry..." he said calmly, his eyes looking down. Yuri stopped walking and tears ran down her eyes. She bit her lips from inside and held her tears that disobeyed her commands.

"I'm sorry..... for what happened.... yesterday..." he told her again silently. She scoffed and glared at him with so much anger.

"You're sorry? Oh... I see... you're sorry for LEAVING us?" She asked nodding in understanding. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Look, I was... I was angry at myself." He said. "Good!! You should stay that way since you like it so much." She said then walked off again.

Khun just stood there, watching as she walked away from him. He held in his tears and took a deep breath, seeing her wiping her tears.

He wanted to kill himself. He wanted to hurt himself for putting Yuri and Hyeri in this kind of situation. He didn't intend to, but things just got out of hand. He in his lips and closed his eyes with anger.

Chansung and Sooyoung watched from afar as everything passed by. She looked at him with worry and in her lips.

"I think you need to talk with him..." she said with a sigh. Chansung nodded his head and smackd his lips. "Yeah... I'll call you later, okay?" He said then gave Sooyoung a last kiss before leaving.

======================================

 

Yuri cried and held Hyeri in her arms, tears streaming down her face like a river. She huffed and sniffed, looking up in the skies to dry her tears, but they kept coming.

She pulled her bag around her shoulder and held Hyeri firmly, cupping half of her face with her hand, walking down the street with people looking her way in confusion.

========================================

 

Late at night, Yuri put Hyeri to sleep and carried her on the little pouch she had so her arms would be free.

She couldn't stop thinking about Khun, therefore she grabbed her bag and decided to take a walk at night in the streets.

She stopped by an outside food court and sat at a table, taking a deep breath.

"Oh?! Kwon Yuri?"

Yuri turned around and widened her eyes, seeing Sooyoung and Chansung walking towards her.

"Oh, Choi Sooyoung?" She asked with a smile. "Yeah, what are you doing here this late with baby Hyeri?" Sooyoung asked. "I just... need some air... sit down." Yuri said looking down with a smile, pulling a chair back for them.

"Oh, well, this is my boyfriend, Hwang Chansung..." Sooyoung introduced them sitting down. "Hello, I'm Hwang Chansung..." he said. "Kwon Yuri... nice to met you." she said shaking his hand. Yuri took a deep breath and looked down at Hyeri who was sleeping soundly.

"May I hold her for a bit?" Sooyoung asked. Yuri nodded with a smile and took Hyeri out of the pouch, handing her to Sooyoung who smiled and held her to sleep again.

Chansung glanced at Yuri who had a forceful smile on and smiled, looking at Hyeri as well.

"Are youguys gonna be here for a while?" Yuri asked them. Sooyoung widened her eyes and looked at Chansung with confusion. "Uh... we...." she said.

"Cause I want to drink so soju..." Yuri said tiredly, taking a deep breath. "Yeah... go ahead... we'll take care of Hyeri for a bit." Chansung said glancing at Sooyoung.

"Yuri-ah... are you sure you should drink Soju?" Sooyoung asked. Yuri took a deep breath and raised her hand.

"Ahjumma... two bottles of soju please." She said carelessly, too tired of what Sooyoung and Chansung were saying.

She couldn't handle it anymore. She just couldn't. Especially when she saw Khun just earlier, her heart can't handle it anymore.

Her feelings were dropping everywhere and she missed Khun so much, she hated herself for missing him... especially when he left them and asked her for explanations.

When the ahjumma brought over the two bottles of soju along with three shot cups, Yuri sighed and quickly opened one, just chugging it into .

Chansung and Sooyoung widened their eyes and looked at Yuri with worry. They looked at each other and didn't know what to do.

Yuri exhaled and closed her eyes tiredly, rubbing her face with tiredness. She sighed and placed her elbows on the table, cupping her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry... I'm just... going through a tough time right now..." Yuri said through her hands.

 

After a couple shots, Yuri finished a bottle and was already drunk. She opened the second bottle and took a shot, exhaling with the cup slamming against the table.

"Khun... he... haha.... he's...." she said then started crying. Chansung took a deep breath and looked at Sooyoung who widened her eyes and motioned for him to do something.

"Oppa... ottheokae?" She asked tugging onto Chansung's shirt while her other arm held Hyeri comfortably. He took a deep breath and took out his phone.

=========================================

 

Khun laid on his bed in Chansung's house and took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling with his thoughts on Yuri and Hyeri.

Suddenly, his cellphone rang in his hands. He looked at the caller and answered it.

Within seconds, his eyes widened and he was out the door, storming to Chansung and them.

 

"Khun.... he left us... Hyeri and I..." Yuri said wobbling everywhere. She laughed but tears were falling down her face. She patted her chest and huffed.

"I am the happiest person ALIVE!!" She yelled with her hands out in the air. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, grabbing the shot cup with her hand.

"Yuri..." Sooyoung said stopping Yuri from taking another shot. "Please stop... you're too drunk. Stop for Hyeri..." Sooyoung pleaded. Yuri looked at them with her eyes half opened.

"Will you please take care of Hyeri tonight? Please?" Yuri asked with a deep sigh. She drank another cup of soju and exhaled, looking over and seeing a familiar face walking towards her.

"Oh, Khun... waseo?" Chansung said worriedly, glancing at Khun who was looking at Yuri with so much worry, he slightly teared.

"Khun... Chansung and I will watch over Hyeri tonight... don't worry, I know how to take care of babies... you and Yuri just work this out..." Sooyoung said standing up with Chansung by her side.

"Just take her back home and work it out, okay?" Chansung said patting Khun's shoulder. He sighed and walked off with Sooyoung and Hyeri.

Khun took a step towards Yuri who looked up at him with her face all scrunched up. She coughed and sighed.

"Kwon Yuri....." he called her name.

 

A/N: Aw... well, here's Khun... what shall happen?? Please wait for my next update!!

I'll have it up soon!! :D OH!! This story is going to end soon... so please anticipate for it!!

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

OH!!! I changed my username... did youguys notice?? Kekeke... it's BBCnTSFAM now...

Well... until next time, saranghae yerobun!! PYONG!!~~ BYE YEOM!!~~~