Good Times

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Khun got out of work early that day since their work place got everything done on time and there were no mistakes. He drove while Yuri was in the back with Hyeri, looking out the window. He looked back at the rear view mirror and glanced at Yuri.

"Thanks..." Khun said. Yuri looked at him from the rear view mirror and scoffed. "For what?" She asked looking at Hyeri. "For the food earlier..." he told her.

 

Khun doesn't usually eat lunch. Since he's always busy trying to construct things, he doesn't get to eat much. He doesn't pack lunch either because he's always waking up late. It didn't bother him. He'd endured through it so much he usually doesn't feel any hunger anymore.

Yuri smiled a little because he doesn't give thanks easily. Nice words just doesn't exit his mouth anytime you want them to. For Khun, you have to earn them. Respect him, and he'll respect you back.

"Yah, let's go to the store. We're out of cabbage." Yuri said. Khun glanced back at her and drove to a supermarket instantly.

 

Khun parked his car in front of a supermarket and got out. Yuri got out also and put on her pouch so she can put Hyeri in there but Khun came and took it.

"Here, I'll carry her." Khun said putting Hyeri in there and wrapping it around his shoulders. "I'll carry her." Yuri said. "Gosh, it feels so weird being like this. I'm feeling sick. Ugh." Khun thought to himself.

"Yah! I'll carry her... aish... you can pick up the things. I don't want to look around so much." He told her. "Yah, you just don't want to carry the bags, huh?" Yuri shot back.

"Why are you getting angry? I'll carry her and you do the shopping!!!! When we're done paying I'll help you carry some! Sheesh, what do I look like? I'm a freaken gentleman too!" He yelled then walked off first inside the store. Yuri glared at him and took a deep breath.

"So much for making you food. I should just make you starve next time!!" She yelled furiously. She walked in with a cart and looked around, at the veggies section.

 

Khun came by with bags of noodles and chips and junk food and threw them in the cart. Yuri looked at him and scoffed.

"Yah, are all of that for you?" She asked then looked at Hyeri who was holding a bag of chip also. "Hyeri told me to grab some. I told her you'd be mad, but Hyeri wants one, so I chose a variety for her." Khun lied. Yuri chuckled at his lying face and shook her head.

"Don't get so much things. I don't have much money on me." She said then grabbed some veggies. "Yah, she lets us!!" Khun whispered with excitement to Hyeri forcing her to give him a high five.

"Now, what else do you want to eat?" Khun whispered making sure Yuri won't hear. Yuri heard everything and just laughed at his dumbness.

"So immature." She said looking at Hyeri's smile while Khun was turned to his side, getting something from the shelf. She thought of Yoona and Taek and took a deep breath, looking down.

"Yoona... am I doing a good job?" She asked picking some things off the shelf as if she was weak. She thought she was only thinking for a short while, but then Khun already came back with a bundle of other junk food.

"Yah, what are you thinking about?" Khun asked throwing the rest of his food into the cart. Yuri looked at him with sudden and looked at the bundle of things he just brought in.

"Yah, why are you getting so many things? We're going to take months to finish all that!" Yuri said annoyed by all the useless things he's buying. "Yah, is it because you don't have enough money to get all of these?" He asked. Yuri looked away and stuttered.

"I... I do. I just... I'm not poor okay! Fine! Just buy this whole store will you!!!" She yelled then quickly grabbed some last things and went to the register line to pay for everything. Khun looked at Hyeri with a fake shocked face on.

"Uh-oh... she's mad now. Should we order tonight?" He asked looking at Hyeri who smiled at him. He patted her head and walked quickly towards Yuri.

 

Yuri and Khun got home and placed all the bags on the kitchen table. Khun gently placed Hyeri, who was still in her carseat, down and took her out.

"Aigoo, look at you. You're so cute!" Khun said giving her a kiss on the cheek. He gently placed her in her crib and cuddled her in before heading to the kitchen to Yuri who was settling everything into the cupboards. She was standing on a chair reaching up to stack everything neatly.

 

After Yuri was finally done, she got down and looked in the fridge to look for something to cook.

"Yah, I'm hungry." Khun said walking over to sit on a stool in the kitchen. Yuri smacked her lips and looked at him.

"If you're so hungry then cook something to eat then. Why are you always waiting for me?" She told him. He smacked his lips back at her. "Because you're the 'wife' in this house. The wife is supposed to cook." He told her.

"I'm not a 'wife' in this house. I'm just a guest, same as you." She told him. He shrugged his shoulders and watched her make her food.

Yuri finally finished cooking and set the table with yummy and warm food set in front of Khun and Yuri. They sat across from each other with their chopsticks in their hands.

Yuri took the first sip on the soup and sighed satisfied with the taste. "Omo, this is so good! Yuri, you're such a good cook." She said with her eyes closed, looking up at the ceiling.

Khun looked at her and scoffed. "Someone's a little crazy..." he said. She looked at him and scoffed then continued eating. He smiled a little and ate with her also.

 

After they were done eating, Khun took Hyeri to sleep in their bedroom while Yuri cleaned up in the kitchen.

Yuri came in and laid on the bed beside Hyeri. "Hyeri, go to sleep." She said looking at Hyeri’s wide eyes, looking at her. She smiled and looked at Khun who turned to look at her. He was sleeping on his side, looking at Hyeri, but his gaze passed Hyeri and landed on Yuri.

"Yuri," he said. She looked at him. "What is it?" She asked then took her eyes off of Khun. She looked at Hyeri who started closing her eyes. "Do you think… we can do this?" He asked. He slept with his back on the bed, facing the ceiling. He took a deep breath.

"I mean, we spend more time arguing than compromising. I’m afraid if we do this… if we try to grow Hyeri up, I’m afraid… we’d be failures." He said. Yuri looked at him and yawned quietly.

"I mean, we’re not even a couple. We’re nothing close to being girlfriend and boyfriend. How are we supposed to raise a child that’s not ours? This is husband and wife material." He said slapping his stomach playfully.

"Then let’s become a couple. Let’s try to be good parents to Hyeri." Yuri said with her eyes closed. She slept after those words with a hand on top of Hyeri’s stomach.

Khun looked at her and kept his stare on her. He turned to his side and put his hand on his head while his elbow was bent out so he could look at her clearer. He looked at Hyeri sleeping and smiled.

He leaned down and gave Hyeri a kiss on her forehead and went to Yuri’s side of the bed. He covered her with the blanket and Hyeri also. He turned off the lights and went to sleep beside Hyeri, putting the blankets over him also.

 

A/N: So, here’s another update… :D I hope that was an okay chapter…?

So will they really try to become a couple and go through this together????

Or was that only a one night talk thing???

Please comment for suggestions!!? Much love everyone!!! :DDD