Loosing It

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Khun smacked his lips and drove quickly to hospital with Hyeri in the carseat behind him. He glanced back at her anxiously to get to the hospital.

Hyeri was crying non-stop now, her eyebrows getting read and tears overflowing from her eyes.

"It's okay Hyeri... just wait... Uncle will get you to the hospital soon..." he said worriedly. He got out his cellphone and called Yuri again.

 

 

Yuri chuckled and walked down the streets with Wooyoung beside her. Her phone was still broken apart in her bag.

 

 

Khun groaned frustrated and threw his phone under the passenger seat. He glanced back at Hyeri and quickly looked back at the road.

 

After Khun checked Hyeri in, the Doctors put her in a room and made her fall asleep.

"Is she okay Doctor?" He asked standing beside her. The Doctor sighed and looked down, shaking his head a little.

"What Doc? What's wrong?" Khun asked. The Doctor looked at Khun and opened his mouth to speak.

 

Later on in the day, Yuri came back home with a smile on her face. She closed the front door and turned to see Khun holding Hyeri in the pouch that's hung in front of him.

Khun was making some medicine drink for Hyeri's sickness, looking through books and recipes. He didn't even realize Yuri was home. He didn't even care.

Yuri scoffed and threw her bag on the couch then walked to them.

"What did youguys do?" Yuri asked walking to Hyeri. She rubbed Hyeri's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Khun glared at her and continued making the medicine juice. Yuri looked at him confused since he didn't answer her.

"So.... are you gonna answer me?" She asked. Khun glanced at her irritated.

"We went to the hospital." He told her, not making eye contact with her.

Yuri looked at him confused and picked Hyeri up, taking her away from Khun.

"Hospital? Why?" She asked feeling Hyeri's hot body against hers. "Yah, why are you so warm?" She asked feeling her forehead.

 

Khun tasted the medicine he'd made and growled in frustration, throwing the cup away. He quickly got back to making another one, looking clearly at the recipe.

 

"Khun, what's wrong with Hyeri? Why did you two go to the hospital?" She asked worriedly.

"Well, you'd know if you answered your phone." He told her still not looking at her. She scoffed and walked to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"Well, if you didn't make those ridiculous jokes, I wouldn't have broken my phone apart." She told him. He glared at her and ignored her.

 

"Khun, what's wrong?" She asked again. "Oh, so now you're curious? Now you're worried for her? NOW she's more important to you?" He asked then roughly stirred the cup.

Hyeri started crying so Khun took her from Yuri. "Come here Hyeri." He said. Yuri looked at him confused and took a deep breath.

"It's okay..." he said fixing some medicine for Hyeri. Yuri looked at him confused and walked to him frustrated.

"We're BOTH watching over Hyeri. I think I should know what's going on wi-

"SHE HAS LEUKEMIA!!!!" Khun yelled loudly but made sure he didn't yell in Hyeri's ears.

Yuri widened her eyes and stood there, shocked at what she just heard.

Hyeri started crying loudly, moving her head back. Khun sighed and patted her back then took her to the living room. He fed her a bottle and shook his leg so Hyeri would fall asleep faster.

Yuri looked around, tears filling her eyes. She scoffed and turned around slowly, looking at Khun and Hyeri.

"W-what?" She asked quietly. Khun looked down at Hyeri and continued feeding her.

Yuri walked over to Khun and scoffed. "What did you say? W-wh-what does Hyeri have?" She asked stuttering.

Khun glared at her and looked down at Hyeri. He didn't want to repeat what he said. He didn't want to hear it.

Yuri scoffed again and tears started rolling down her face.

"Do-don’t lie Khun… don’t lie…" she repeated, shaking her head.

Khun glared at her but looked back at Hyeri who wouldn't eat her bottle. He grunted and got up, walking to the bedroom.

Yuri sniffed and walked over, seeing Khun place Hyeri on the bed. He sighed and grasped his head.

Yuri didn't mean to not receive his call. He was being a jerk! But... he's hurt. She knows he's hurt. She felt bad because Hyeri's like this too. She is.

Yuri walked over and hugged Khun from behind. She cried and hid her face in Khun's back.

"I'm sorry..." she repeated over and over again.

Khun sighed and closed his eyes. He tensed up from Yuri's uncalled action and kept his hands to his sides.

"We'll deal with this together.... both of us... just both of us..." she told him with her voice shaking from her cry.

Khun turned around and released Yuri's hands. He looked down at her crying face and wiped a tear that fell from the corner of his eyes away.

"I... I don't know what to do. I don't want to fail Taek and Yoona..." he said devastated. Yuri sighed and went to lay beside Hyeri, touching her cheek gently.

Yuri fed her some milk that she forcefully drank, and went to sleep after a while.

 

"They trusted us... so we won't fail them..." she told him after a while, still beside Hyeri.

Khun, who was laying across from her, on the other side of Hyeri, looked at her and sighed. He looked down at Hyeri and patted her stomach gently.

"What do we do now though?" Yuri asked again. "Doctors called in for an appointment tomorrow morning. I called it off, so I'll take her tomorrow." He told her.

Yuri wiped her tears away and nodded her head. "We'll go together..." she told him.

Khun looked at her and his face softened.

Whatever happened in the past. Whatever happened just earlier that caused him to hate Yuri so much... those things all disappeard. All those things didn't exist in his mind right now.

Something about her... something about her made him feel complete. The things that she does... they seem to make him calm.

Even though he hates her sometimes... it seems like he got used to it. Those hatred, those arguements... those were what brought them together.

Yuri looked at Hyeri then glanced at Khun and a corner smile spreaded over her face.

"Whatever happens... we'll work through it together Khun..." Yuri thought to herself.

She thought back to Wooyoung and sighed, trying to think of what should happen. What should happen between her and Wooyoung? Should... she still see him? Should she just leave him and put her focus to Hyeri... and Khun...?

 

 

A/N: Hey everyone!!! It's been a while.. again... :/

Welcome new SUBS!!! And sorry for my lack of update... :(

I kind of changed the storyline a little so that there'll be more Khunri moments...

Because I felt like I lacked on that a lot... so yeah...

But YURI needs HELP!!

What should happen to her and Wooyoung? Should Woori just separate??

Please leave comments and feedbacks on what should happen okay?

Thanks and until next time... SARANGHAE!!! >(^_^)<