Forgiveness... Is Hard

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Late at night, Khun walked back into the bedroom and found Yuri asleep on her side of the bed. She was curled up on her side, in a fetus position, with the blanket over her body.

He walked over to Hyeri with his puffy eyes showing from the bright moonlight shining through their window and sighed.

He rubbed Hyeri's cheeks and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He bit his lips from inside his mouth and tried to not cry again.

 

Yuri's eyes were opened the whole time, but Khun didn't know since her back was to him. She looked down and a tear fell down from eyes, but she just closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.

Khun laid in bed beside Yuri and bent an arm up to lay under the back of his head for cushion. He took a deep breath and looked up at the dark ceiling, closing his eyes gently.

He opened them up after a while and turned his head to look at Yuri's back.

They were just happy the other day.... just this morning... they were happy. A happy family.

But in a flash... in a blink of an eye, things turned the opposite.

He took a deep breath and just felt weird sleeping on the same bed as her. It's just not the same anymore. With all the hatred, all the uncomfortable glares, he just hated it.

He grunted and got out of bed, walking to sit in the living room. He placed his elbows on his knees and hid his face in his hands. He took a deep breath and in his lips with frustration.

 

 

 

Yuri woke up to some slamming and rustling in the bedroom. She opened her tired eyes and glanced at Hyeri first then at Khun who was packing his clothes into a large bag.

She shot her eyes opened at up, looking at him with confusion.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Khun glanced back at her and sighed, continuing with his packing.

After a while of not answering her, Yuri took the covers off of her and walked to him, watching as he closed cupboards after another after emptying them.

"What are you doing Khun?!" She asked with anger and confusion. He just took a deep breath and left the bedroom, throwing the bag around his shoulder.

Yuri groaned with frustration and closed the bedroom door so their yellings wouldn't wake Hyeri up. She ran to him and threw his arm around.

"KHUN! What the HELL are you doing?!!" She yelled loudly. "I'm leaving!" He yelled at her, making her shake with fright.

She froze and just looked into his furious eyes, trying to get some more answers from him.

"W.....Wh-what?" She asked through stutters. Khun dropped his bag and grasped his hair in frustration and anger.

"I can't take this anymore Yul. I just can't. All this... taking care of Hyeri as if she's our baby... I just can't take it anymore! We're NOT even her REAL PARENTS! We aren't even in a freaken real relationship for crying out loud!" He yelled. Yuri scoffed and just looked at him.

"All this ...? You call all of this... ? Hyeri is Taek and Yoona's baby. Our only neice in this world, Khun. WE'RE supposed to look after her because she has no one else." She told him.

"I'M NOT a father!! I CAN'T BE A FATHER!" He yelled at her furiously. "You don't HAVE to be a freaken father!!" She yelled back at him.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Oh yeah, just like earlier. Watch on the sideline as someone came to save her instead of her father, me?" Khun said without thinking. Yuri scoffed and glared at him.

"You could've saved her too!!! But you were bu-

"I WAS HELPING PEOPLE!!!" He yelled at her with his hands up in the air. "Well you could've just still kept an eye out for her! You just left her!" She yelled at him with anger.

"I DID! But... ARGH!!!!! I'M SORRY OKAY?!!! I'm FREAKEN SORRY!!" He yelled loudly. Yuri cried and couldn't hold in her anger anymore.

"If you were sorry, you would've said something to Wooyoung for saving Hyeri." She told him. Khun scoffed and stopped moving. He looked at her with a disappointed expression and picked up his bag.

"Yeah... you know what? Wooyoung... he's a good father for Hyeri, isn't he? He saved her and he's ALWAYS there for you and Hyeri. He never makes you hurt like me. He never makes you cry like me." He said with a chuckle.

"What are you saying?!" She said madly.

"Yeah... that's perfect... you don't need me. See? Why don't you go get Wooyoung to be Hyeri's new father. I'm useless anyways." He said then opened the door and walked out, slamming it after him.

Yuri scoffed and stood there, lifeless and in pain. She didn't know what came out of , but she was too angry at him for what he just did.

Just when they were getting better, the park incident happened... and now he's leaving them. He's leaving them......

 

 

 

Khun walked madly in the streets and wiped his tears, trying to hold them back, but they kept falling. He groaned and took a deep breath, sniffing all his tears back in.

He walked to a brick wall and pressed his back against it. He cried uncontrollably and slipped his back down, making him sit on his heels.

He sobbed and flashbacks of Hyeri smiling and chuckling ran through his mind. How he kissed her every morning. How he feeds her and bathes her...

Everything changed with just the blink of an eye.....

 

 

 

Yuri was on her knees, crying uncontrollably to herself. She grasped her heart and closed her eyes, huffing with pain and anger.

===========================================

 

Khun silently knocked on a door late at night and sighed, waiting for the door to open.

"Chansung-ah... it's hyung..." Khun said knocking on the door again.

Suddenly, the door slowly opened and behind it stood tired Chansung, Khun's old college buddy.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Chansung asked. "Uh... mind if I crash here tonight?" He asked. Chansung nodded and opened the door for Khun to go in.

"It's late... so just rest... and if you want, you can talk to me tomorrow." Chansung told Khun who was in his guest room. Khun looked at Chansung and nodded.

"Thanks man." He said then Chansung nodded with a smile and closed the door.

Khun laid on the bed and closed his eyes, praying for everything to be a dream the next day.

===============================================

 

Yuri stood in front of a Baby's Day Care Center and in her lips, looking at Hyeri with a sigh.

"Will you be okay in there?" She asked. Hyeri looked down and started trembling a little. Yuri smiled and held her firmly.

"It's okay. They're nice people." She said then walked inside.

"Hi, I'm Choi Sooyoung, the person in charge here. How may I help you?" A lady said walking up to Yuri. "Hi, I'm Kwon Yuri. I need a baby-sitter for a couple of hours. I'll be back at 4 in the afternoon." She said.

"Oh, that'll be fine. Just sign in this paper and everything will be set." Sooyoung said handing Yuri a paper.

Yuri quickly filled out her information and looked at the Emergency Calls, notifying to list one. She bit her lips and thought about Khun.

She teared but took a deep breath and in her lips, writing something down and giving it back to Sooyoung.

"Here, I'll be back at 4, okay?" Yuri said with a smile, handing Hyeri to Sooyoung.

Even though Hyeri wasn't her blood-child, sending her off like this made her heart hurt. Or maybe it was because of Khun and her separation.

She shook it off and gave Hyeri a last kiss before leaving.

===========================================

 

"Yeah, hold up. I need to give my girl her lunch." Chansung said walking towards a Day Care Center. "Okay, I'll wait out here..." Khun said then looked around, waiting outside.

"You can come in if you want..." Chansung said. Khun glanced at all the babies and they reminded him of Hyeri. He sighed and shook his head. "It's okay, you go ahead." He said then Chansung walked inside.

Just when Khun turned his head to a building, Yuri's small body disappeared with people and the wall getting in the way of them seeing each other.

Khun sighed and looked down.

"Oh, you got a new baby?" Chansung asked giving Sooyoung a kiss and her lunch. "Yeah, isn't she cute?!!!" Sooyoung said handing Chansung Hyeri.

"I'll be back. Let me put this away." Sooyoung said. Chansung smiled and held Hyeri in his arms.

"Yah, you're so cute!!!" He said giving her a kiss on her her cheeks.

Khun sighed and turned to see Chansung handing Sooyoung back a baby. Because the back of the baby's body was to him, he didn't know that it was Hyeri.

Khun chuckled and looked away, shaking his head when Chansung walked back out of the Day Care Center.

"Sorry hyung, Sooyoung got a new baby and she's so cute!" Chansung said as they walked off. "Since when do you love children?" Khun asked confused, glancing back inside the Care Center with concern.

"Ever since I met Sooyoung. Babies are so cute and innocent." Chansung said with a smile. Khun glanced at him and looked down, missing Hyeri so much already even though it's only been one night.

 

 

A/N: Well... what's happening.... :/ I know many of you hate me right now.. but I'm sorry...

Drama's gotta happen for a stronger relationship... right?????? :/ Sowie yerobun!!

But welcome new subs and current subs!! Thanks for all your love and support!

Sorry for late updates, but I hope this chapter was okay... I just wrote things and ended up with this... hahaha... I know it's probably bad... but please forgive me... :/

please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! jessicathao signing out! PYONG!~