I'm Sorry

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

"Khun...?" Yuri called his name weakly, wobbling all over the place. Khun scrunched up his face softly and sighed.

"Pabo... what are you doing to yourself?" He said with tears building up in his eyes.

"It's all because of you..." she told him tiredly her eyes closed. She sighed and in her lips. He looked down and in his lips as well.

 

"I'm sorry..." he told her grabbing her arm. Yuri tugged her arm away and grunted. "DON'T touch me!" She yelled at him, stumbling a couple feet away.

"Yul!" He called her name with frustration. She cried and wiped her tears away, struggling to stand up straight. "You don't mean it." She said huffing.

"Please listen to me." He told her calmly, walking towards her. She pushed him away and huffed in more tears. "No Khun. No. I'm tired." She told him then started walking away.

Khun quickly paid for the drinks then grabbed her hand and pulled her back gently. She released her hand and lost balance, falling to the ground. She grunted and looked away, more tears falling down her face.

"Yuri, are you ok?" He asked bending down to pull her up, but she pushed him away again.

"Yul, stop acting like that." He told her trying to pull her up, but she just kept pushing him away. She pushed the ground and forced herself up with a grunt.

"Acting like WHAT?!! WHAT KHUN?!!" She yelled angrilly. "Like an IDIOT!" He yelled at her, grabbing onto her arm incase she fell over. She struggled to free herself, but he wouldn't let.

"Well, I guess it takes one to know one, right?" She asked with a chuckle. He looked at her and smacked his lips. "You're too drunk." He told her.

"And what does me being drunk have to do with you?" She asked. "You're my..... you and I are guardians of Hyeri." He told her.

"Oh really? You and I? Last I remembered, you left us." She told him with a chuckle. He closed his eyes, dragging Yuri and leaving the scene since many people were watching them.

"Let GO of me!" She yelled bending down. Khun sighed and kept dragging her away. "Stop making this so difficult Yuri." He told her then stopped his walk when he took them to a more disagnated place.

"I hate you." She said pulling her hand away from his hold that loosened. She sat down on the ground and closed her eyes. Khun looked down at her and took a deep breath.

"Yul... I'm sorry..." he told her apologetically, but she didn't respond. She just sat there and looked at the ground, listening to the silent night.

After a while, Yuri stood up and scrunched up her face in pain. She looked up at him and stood up, almost falling over.

Khun wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closely to him, closing his eyes as he held her tightly in his arms.

Yuri cried and punched his chest weakly, but Khun just held her tighter. He closed his eyes tightly and in his lips, praying that at the end of the night, he'll have Yuri and Hyeri in his life... happily again.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered in her ear. She huffed and sunk herself in his hold, loosing her strength.

"I hate you." She told him through sobs. He kissed the side of her head and took a deep breath, looking up at the dark skies.

I'm sorry..." he whispered to her again.

============================================

 

"You think they'll be okay?" Sooyoung asked Chansung as they arrived at his place. She walked in and looked at Hyeri who was still sleeping.

"I'm sure they'll be okay." He said taking his coat off. He looked over Hyeri and smiled.

"Thank goodness she's a mellow baby." Sooyoung said following Chansung into a room.

"Here... we'll sleep with her here tonight..." he said fixing his bed neatly. "We need to get her some milk incase she wakes up at night." She told him.

"I have milk in the fridge. I'm pretty sure she doesn't drink formula milk anymore, right?" He asked. "Yeah... OH! I have a bottle in my bag as well. A mother forgot it... maybe Hyeri can just use it." She said then went to wash it.

Chansung quickly changed into some shorts and walked out to the kitchen shirtless. Sooyoung glanced at him and gasped, covering her eyes.

"Omo, yah! Why are you shirtless?!" She asked shielding her eyes with the filled bottle. He chuckled and smacked his lips with a sigh.

"What? You've seen me shirtless before..." he told her. She blushed and patted her cheeks, walking quickly back to the bedroom to check on Hyeri.

Since Hyeri was sleeping soundly in the middle, she slept by Hyeri's left and saved the spot by Hyeri's right for Chansung.

She exhaled and looked up as Chansung walked in.

"You want to change? I have some shorts that might fit you." He said. "Might?" She asked with a scoff. "Well, yeah.... I mean, look at how small you are. They might just fall off." He told her. She scoffed and slept on the bed.

"I'm fine. I'll manage. Thanks." She said then looked at Hyeri.

=====================================================

 

Khun piggybacked Yuri home with her bag in his hand. He looked down and sighed, feeling Yuri moving around on his back with a groan.

She cried still and wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders while he held her legs tightly around his waist.

"Yah, stop moving... we're almost home." He told her. Yuri sighed and sniffed in her tears, going back to sleep.

 

After a while of walking, Khun took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm sorry... for leaving you and Hyeri." He said looking down. "I was scared.... I was angry... I was frustrated..... especially how I couldn't..... save Hyeri." He said clenching his teeth in anger, thinking back to that night.

"I just..... I was angry at myself that I couldn't be the.... best.... father-example for her..." he told her.

"I was too angry at myself, so I left...." he told her again.

Yuri's closed eyes teared and she inhaled deeply, listening to each and every part of Khun's words to her.

 

After a while, she moved around, causing Khun to struggle on holding her. He grunted and gently released her as she stepped foot on the ground.

"Yah, stop-

He was caught off guard when Yuri's lips met his.' She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and leaned in closely to him, kissing him warmly.

Khun closed his eyes leaned his head down, wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her back.

 

A/N: So... problem solved...?? Kekeke... seems like it! Meaning story's ending soon!!! OoO

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how the story's going for yallz!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signingout! PYONG!!~