Chapter 9

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Khun opened the door and entered their house with Yuri behind him, locking the door behind her. He set Hyeri in her crip in the living room and sighed, rubbing his face.

"Ugh, I'm tired." He said stretching his arms.

It was already late at night since they went to eat out and continued driving around the neighborhood since Hyeri wouldn't stop crying.

Yuri walked to the bedroom and went to take a shower right away while Khun was still in the kitchen doing whatever he was doing.

 

Yuri got back out from the bathroom in her short shorts and tank top along with her wet hair to her sides.

"Khun, can you put Hyeri to sleep?" She asked walking to the living room. She stopped and looked into their bedroom, seeing Khun and Hyeri sleeping in there already.

She walked in and watched them sleeping peacefully beside each other. She scoffed and went to rub Hyeri's cheeks gently before turning the lights off and going to sleep as well.

 

The next morning when Yuri woke up, Khun was already gone to work. Since he was a kind person, his workplace let him work in the morning, and Yuri asked to work in the evenings and it was also possible.

She looked around and rubbed her eyes then looked at Hyeri who was still sleeping.

She went to the bathroom to wash up quickly and came back to check up on Hyeri who was wide awake, just looking up at the ceiling. She smiled and went to lay her stomach on the bed.

"Hey you... good morning..." she told Hyeri. Hyeri looked at her and smiled with a short chuckle, turning the other way.

Hyeri was a very mellow and quiet child, so she doesn't cry much unless she wanted to eat or need to change her diaper.

Yuri picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"You're so cute! How was your sleep, huh?" She asked walking to the kitchen.

 

Yuri took Hyeri with her to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. She scrunched up her eyebrows and chuckled reading it:

Hey lazy, bring me lunch later! I didn't eat breakfast this morning and didn't bring lunch!

-Prince Khun

"Like you can order me around?" Yuri said then placed the sticky note back on the fridge. She walked to place Hyeri in her baby cart and went to make some breakfast but her phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered curiously. "Oh, Yuri, this is Wooyoung... are you doing anything this weekend?" Wooyoung answered on the other line.

 

A/N: Since no one put up a suggestion on whom the guy Yuri's seeing is, I just put up Wooyoung

 

Yuri looked at Hyeri and pursed her lips together. "Um... I'll see... I might have to baby-sit Hyeri... but I'll see if I can get Khun to watch her." She said.

She'd explain everything to Wooyoung already when they were talking together at work.

"Okay then... see you later." He told her. She smiled and nodded her head. "Yeh, bye!" She said then hung up.

She walked to Hyeri and chuckled, bending down to be leveled with her.

"Hyeri... your Uncle Khun can watch you this weekend right? You'll let me go and have fun, right?" She asked. Hyeri chuckled at her and ate her food that Yuri just poured in there.

Yuri took a deep breath getting up and twirled around the kitchen.

"I have a date this weekend! How happy I am! Freedom!!!" She sang loudly. She chuckled and happily made some food for her to eat.

 

Later on in the afternoon, Khun walked around his workplace and wiped his sweat from his forehead. He coughed when he saw a worker come to him.

"Oh, boss, your wife and kid is here to see you again." He said then walked off. Khun looked over confused and chuckled when he saw Yuri and Hyeri looking at things.

 

"You know, people thinks you're my wife and that Hyeri's our kid." Khun said eating the food Yuri brought. Yuri glared at him and scoffed. "What did you tell them?" She yelled at him.

Khun shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. "I thought you told them." He told him glancing at Hyeri.

"Yah, I have a date this weekend... can you request off and watch Hyeri?" She asked holding onto Hyeri. Khun glanced at her and almost choked on his food.

"Date? With whom?" He asked curiously. "Wooyoung oppa..." she told him. Khun looked at her for a while and coughed.

"I'll see... I don't think you'll be able to go though... just tell him another day." He told her. She scoffed and glared at him.

"I'll make it up to you! I'll bring you lunch everyday! Please?" She asked. He just ignored him and continued eating.

Yuri smacked her lips madly and got up.

"You know what? Why do I have to even ask you? I don't need to. You can just watch her. You get her at night, that's when she's sleeping anyways. You can request off. People here love you, don't they? No questions anymore. You're requesting off and I'm going. Period." She said.

Khun looked up at her and scoffed. "So you're the only one who gets to have fun? This whole time we got Hyeri, have you seen me going out?" He asked her.

"Well, who told you not to?" She asked loudly. People in the room looked at them.

"Fine! Go and choose Woochung or whatever the hell his name is! I'll watch Hyeri myself! She's more important to me than work anyways!" Khun yelled getting up and walking off, back to work.

Yuri glared at him and took a deep breath, looking at the unfinished food Khun left on the table. She smacked her lips and packed up then just left also.

 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter! But I have to go to class, so I'll update another day okay?

Please leave suggestions okay?

Sorry for taking such a long time to update and ending up updating such a short chapter...

You all still love me... right?? :(

Well, I'll try my best to update more often! Saranghae and thanks for all the love and support! :D