Feeling Sad

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

"YAH! HYERI! Where are you? Auntie is here!" Yuri called out to her then walked out of the bedroom to look for her and found her in her crib in the living room.

Yuri cried and went to hug her tightly in her arms. Khun came in and looked at them and sighed.

"Aw shoot… I forgot I had put Hyeri there last night because she was moving too much!" Khun thought to himself.

"Yah! How did she get out here?" Yuri asked looking at him. He looked at Yuri crying and looked down.

"I… um… I…" he didn’t want to tell her because he’s just going to get a long lecture. He wasn’t in the mood to get one from her. But…

"I’m sorry Yuri. I put her there this morning. I came back to rest and forgot to get her." Khun said. Well, it’s not the whole truth, but it wasn’t all lie too.

"What?!! You forgot about her?" Yuri yelled, tears still coming down her face. Khun sighed. "I’m sorry. It was just a moment ago. I woke up because she was crying. And because I didn’t want her to wake you up, I woke up and gave her bottle. She went to sleep and so I put her in there, and I got a little sleepy again since it was only 5 in the morning, so I came back to sleep."

"How can you be so irresponsible?! Something bad could’ve happened to her! And you went back to sleep??" Yuri yelled at her. Hyeri started crying again from all the yelling.

"Stop yelling! Hyeri’s crying! Can’t you see?" Khun yelled. "How can I not be yelling??? You left her here all alone! You never know what could’ve happened. Are you stupid?" Yuri yelled and at the same time tried to make Hyeri stop crying.

"Fine then! I just thought you should get some sleep! But I guess that was a bad idea to begin with! Shoot! I tried doing something freaken good and you think it's ! Ugh!!!!" Khun yelled and went to the bedroom.

Yuri stood there dumbfounded, Hyeri still crying. She wiped her tears away and looked at Hyeri and held her in a more comfortable position.

"Bienae Hyeri ah…" Yuri huffed. Hyeri stopped crying when Yuri fed her with a bottle of milk and drank it.

Khun opened the door roughly and walked out the door in his work uniform. He went out without even looking at Yuri or Hyeri. Yuri didn’t look at him also. He closed the door after himself and locked it with a key he had.

 

Later on in the day

Yuri carried Hyeri in the pouch hanging in front of her. Hyeri was on her fingers and looking around as usual with her big round eyes.

Yuri was making lunch and at the same time singing to some songs on the radio. She looked up at the clock and sighed. She looked down at Hyeri and smiled.

"Hey cutie…" she said with a smile. Hyeri looked away and mumbled something. "Yah, you think what Uncle Khun did earlier was wrong?" Yuri asked. Hyeri on her fingers and made a baby noise. Yuri sighed.

"I guess you’re right…" Yuri said then smacked her lips. "I guess I did go overboard huh?" She said stirring the pot of meat. Hyeri giggled a little making Yuri laugh.

"Fine… let’s go bring him lunch? How about that? He’ll feel better after that, won’t he?" Yuri said then started packed some food.

Khun walked around his construction site and checked to see if everything was okay. "Boss, it’s lunch time." A worker said to him. Khun nodded his head and told everyone to take a break. He sighed and couldn’t get his mind off of what happened that morning.

"Boss!!!" A worker said running to him. Khun looked over at him and smiled. "What is it?" He asked.

"Your um… wife and kid are here to see you." He said. Khun looked at him confused and looked over the guy’s shoulder to see Yuri carrying Hyeri on the pouch thing still while a bag of food was in her other hand. He sighed and walked over to them.

"Khun…" Yuri said with a nervous smile. Khun looked at Hyeri and covered her with her cloth. "It’s too dusty out here. Let’s go inside." He said then they all went inside.

Khun washed his hands and went back to Yuri and Hyeri who were sitting in the lounge they had. He walked over and took Hyeri out of the pouch and held her.

"Hi baby… how are you?" He asked sitting down across from Yuri.

"Yah, Boss, you’re a daddy already?" A worker asked passing them. Yuri looked down and coughed. Khun looked at Yuri then at the worker and chuckled. "Ani… this is my friend’s baby. I’m just watching over her." Khun said then the worker walked off.

"Um…" Yuri spoke. Khun looked at her still mad from earlier and sat down. He looked at Hyeri and laughed when she smiled and chuckled. "Aigoo, our Hyeri is so cute, huh?" Khun said bouncing her on his lap.

"Khun…" Yuri said. He glanced at her then back at Hyeri and smiled again. Yuri pushed the lunchbox in front of him and coughed a little. "I’m… sorry for what I did earlier."

"For what?" Khun asked again, not looking at her. Yuri sighed and crossed her arms. "I’m sorry for overreacting on you. For yelling at you and blaming you for only trying to make me able to sleep longer." Yuri said trying to sound like she meant it. He chuckled.

"Is that why you brought me food? So that I won’t hate you?" He asked. Yuri looked at him and scoffed then nodded her head. "No… I just wanted to thank you." She said then took Hyeri.

"Here, eat before your break is over." She said pushing the food towards him again.

"What’s there to thank me for?" Khun asked getting ready to open his lunch. Yuri sighed and ignored his question, hugging Hyeri in her arms and faking a talk with Hyeri. Khun chuckled and opened the box seeing many types of food in here. He chuckled.

"Yah, what’s with all this food? Why are there so many?" He asked. She chuckled at Hyeri and got up then went to look outside the window. Khun looked at her and smiled then ate his lunch.

 

A/N: Okay, so they're happy again!!!! You're welcome!!! Haha, just kidding...

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Until next time... SARANGHAE everyone!!!!!!!! :DDD