Resolved

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

The next morning, Khun woke up in bed and sighed, seeing Yuri sleeping peacefully beside  him, her beautiful face in front of him. He looked at her and his lips gently, watching her beautifully.

Yuri sighed and moved around in bed, slightly opening her eyes, widening them when she saw Khun in front of her, looking into her eyes.

"Khun..." she mumbled his name. He looked at her with silence, just taking his time to watch her while she was calm.

Yuri looked into his eyes and remembered everything that happened yesterday night. Nothing left her head, even though she was drunk, she happened to remember everything.

Her eyes softened and she couldn't help but tear a little. Khun noticed and scooted his body closer to her, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

She widened her eyes and bit her lips, her arms bent up and placed against his chest and her. She sighed and looked into his devouring eyes. Those eyes that could make her heart melt any time.

Khun looked at her and a smile flew from his lips. He gently closed his eyes and leaned in, giving her a peck on her forehead. He sighed and held her in his arms.

"I'm here. And I won't go anywher anymore. I promise you that." He whispered to her. Yuri closed her eyes and snuggled in his chest, sobbing silently.

"I'm sorry.... for everything that I've done." He whispered to her again. She sighed and sniffed, grasping his shirt.

====================================================

 

A couple of months have passed, and Yuri and Khun both were at their best, caring for Hyeri and for each other as well.

Hyeri was playing with a little boy in the small park while Khun and Yuri sat by a bench together and watched her. He held her in his arms and looked down at her beautiful eyes that he loved so much.

"Hey you...." he whispered to her. She looked up to him and chuckled a little, slouching her shoulders. "Who are YOU calling?" She mumbled then looked away. "You..." he said then kissed her cheek. She smiled and closed her eyes, looking away.

"Hey, Khun..." she called his name softly. He widened his eyes and planted small kisses along the side of her head. "Hmm?" He questioned her. She looked up at him with her big round eyes and smiled.

"We should go on a vacation.... just you and I.... and ask if Sooyoung and Chansung can watch her... huh?" She asked. He looked at her for a bit and sighed. "You have the BEST ideas ever! How about let's go tomorrow since we're both off for a whole week?" He asked her. She chuckled and nodded her head. "Yeah," she said.

 

"Sooyoung-ah, you'll help me, right?" Yuri called her on the phone while Khun called and asked Chansung as well.

 

"Yah, are you serious? Sooyoung and I are supposed to go on a date!!" Chansung whined sadly. Khun chuckled and looked down. "Come on. Just this once.... and maybe more in the future, but please just help me, okay?" He asked.

 

"Okay... since I love Hyeri so much... I'll help you." Sooyoung said. Yuri chuckled and happily and gave a thumbs up to Khun who glanced at her. "Okay, thank you Sooyoung-ah! You're the BEST!" Yuri said then hung up.

 

"FINE! Sooyoung is already watching her anyways!" Khun yelled to Chansung then hung up and walked back to Yuri.

"Yah, why are you so mean to him?" Yuri asked him while he pulled her into a hug. "Because.... I love you." He whispered to her, leaning down to look at her lips. She chuckled and almost closed her eyes as well.

"Okay... that's a...... very weird reason..." she told him. He smirked at her and pecked her lips gently. "Because... you're too beautiful." He told her. "Yeah?" She asked him. He nodded and sighed, looking up into the sky while holding her tightly in his arms.

"Why is my wifey so beautiful?" He questioned the sky. She chuckled and pushed him away, walking to HYeri who was by herself now.

====================================================

 

"KHUN!!! Where are you?!" Yuri yelled from the kitchen, making dinner. Khun groaned and walked out from the bedroom, still sleepy. "What?" He mumbled in his tank top and sport shorts.

"Come watch Hyeri! She's running everywhere!" She told him while he walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his heavy head on her shoulder. "But I'm tired, love." He whined to her.

"You just had a three hour nap.... now go watch Hyeri." She told him. He groaned and released her. "Fine." He said then went to grab Hyeri off the floor in the living room. He carried her up and flew her around like an airplane in mid air.

"Whew!!!" He cooed while Hyeri laughed uncontrollably. "Appa!!! APPA!!! Appa is the BEST!" Hyeri giggled in her high-pitched voice. Khun laughed and held her against his chest tightly. He walked over to Yuri who held out a spoon for him to try the soup.

"Mmm, really good." He said with a hiss, slurping in the food. Yuri scoffed and turned off the stove, setting the table up.

"Hey, did you already pack before you went to sleep earlier?" Yuri asked him. He groaned again and sat Hyeri down in her seat. "Dang it! I forgot!" He yelled at himself. Yuri chuckled and shook her head. "My, you never change." She said.

"It's okay. You can pack for me in a bit." He told her with an angelic smile. She looked at him and scoffed. "As if! You wish!!" She said then sat down and ate. "You know you will end up packing anyways...." he said with an annoying chuckle then ate.

 

Late at night, Yuri packed up BOTH of their clothes while Khun slept with Hyeri on the bed. She glared at him and cursed him from under her breath playfully.

"That person is always so childish." She said then finished packing. She took a deep breath and climbed onto bed as well. She wrapped her hand around Hyeri's tummy and leaned down to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Mmm, so cute." She whispered then gave her another kiss. Khun woke up and scoffed, leaning in to kiss her cheek as well.

Yuri saw him and scooted back with a silent laugh, breaking the kiss.

"Yah, I want a kiss too!" He told her. She shook her head and looked away. "Nope. Only Hyeri deserves a kiss." She said then gave Hyeri another kiss on her cheek. Khun climbed over Hyeri and laid on top of Yuri.

"I want one too." He told her with a smirk. Yuri widenend her eyes and scoffed, trying to push him away, but it was no use. "Y-yah.... get off..." she told him looking away.

"Aw, is my Yuri nervous?" He joked looking into her eyes. She stuttered a scoff and looked away. "Stop talking nonsense." She said with a cough.

Khun looked at her and chuckled, getting off of her and walking over to open the cupboards where his clothes were at. He saw his luggage by the side and gasped.

"Aw, I was just about to pack, but I see that you've already done that!" He said climbing back to bed. Yuri glared at him and looked down at Hyeri, giving her another kiss on her cheek.

"Aigoo, you're so cute." She squealed. Khun his lips and glared at her annoyed. He sighed and laid his back against the bed, his arms bent up behind his head to cushion him.

"I guess Hyeri means more to you than I..." he mumbled with slight attitude. Yuri glanced at him and nodded her head. "Of course! You can't beat Hyeri." She told him, sticking her tongue out. He scoffed and glared at Hyeri playfully.

"Hyeri, you've stole Yuri's love for me. You shall PAY!" He joked evilly. Yuri laughed and covered . She smacked his chest and went to turn off the lights.

"Be quiet and go to sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow." She told him then went to sleep. He scoffed and watched until she slept, then he slept after her.

 

=====================================================================

 

A/N: YES!! OHMAHGEE!!! I have FINALLY finished this STORY!!! I mean, even though it was a little..... rushing, kind of?? Well, at least they're together and happy..... right??? A happy ending.... kekekekekeke....

Thank you so much for all you AMAZING subbs, loving upvoters, adorable commenters, and just to EACH and EVERY one of you who've helped support this fic until the END!!! You're all so amazing and I"m sorry that I can't thank you all individually, but I still hope you'll all forgive me!

I wouldn't have been able to finish this story if not for all you loves, so I'm so thankful and blessed to have you all in my life!!! THank you so much!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!!! PYONG!!!~~~ BYE YEOM!!~~~