Taking it Slow

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Late at night, Khun woke up and saw no sign of Yuri and Hyeri anywhere. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. He got up from the bed and walked out to the livingroom.

"It's okay... go to sleep..." he heard Yuri whispering to Hyeri. He found them on in the livingroom with Yuri walking slowly around the couch and Hyeri in her arms.

He sighed and stood there with her not seeing him.

Yuri put Hyeri to sleep on the crib and rubbed her forehead, sighing with happiness that Hyeri finally fell asleep.

She sat down on the couch beside the crib and leaned her head back, catching sight of Khun.

 

"When were you standing there already?" She asked. Khun sighed and walked over to sit beside her. "Just a while ago." He told her, brushing their shoulders against each other.

Yuri took a deep breath and closed her tired eyes. Khun looked over and raised a hand to place on the side of her face. He slowly brought her face over and placed it gently against his shoulder. He sighed and leaned his in on top of hers, then closed his eyes.

"Let's go to sleep..." he whispered with a sigh. Yuri looked up at him confused.

Why was he doing this? What's going on with him?

She was too tired to even think about it. She just rested her eyes and went to sleep also.

 

 

The next morning, Khun woke up and found Yuri laying on his lap, cuddled up in a ball with her hands on his leg. He brushed her hair and arm then looked over at Hyeri who was moving in her crib.

He sighed and gently pulled Yuri off of him, making sure to not wake her up. He replaced his legs with a pillow from the couch and slowly walked to Hyeri.

He rubbed her cheeks and brushed her short hair then went to the bedroom.

He brought out a blanket for Yuri and tucked her in. He watched as she moved around and smiled a little in her sleep.

Khun sighed and went to wash up, leaving Hyeri with Yuri.

 

After he was done washing up, he came back to Yuri and patted her shoulder.

"Hey Yuri, wake up and get ready. Hyeri's appointment is at 10." He said then went to grab Hyeri who's awake already.

"Hey Hyeri. Hey baby. Good morning." He said. Hyeri smiled and looked away.

 

At The Hospital: In Doc's Office

 

Khun and Yuri waited in the Doctor's office with Hyeri in his arms.

The Doctor came in and saw down behind his desk with a sigh.

"Parents of Hyeri?" He asked. Khun and Yuri looked at each other. "Uh, no... we're just her guardians. Her real parents passed away." Khun explained.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. Uh, well, we're still waiting for the test results to come out." The Doctor said looking at them.

"So... you're not sure if she even has Leukemia yet?" Yuri asked confused. The Doctor sighed and rubbed the bridge on his nose.

"Yes, because she's a baby only, it's quite difficult to tell. Therefore, we took some tests again, and it'll be ready in a couple or weeks. Therefore, here's a list of what to do while the wait."

Khun took the paper that the Doctor gave them and looked at it.

"When the test results come in, we'll give you two a call asap, okay?" The Doctor said. "Okay, thanks." Khun said.

"If she starts showing any symptoms, please call immediately, or better yet, take her to the nearest hospital, okay?"

Khun and Yuri gets up and nodds. "Yeh, kamsahamnida." They said then left.

 

 

Khun drove in the car while Yuri was in the back seat with Hyeri who was slightly sleeping. She had on a dead and sad face, rubbing Hyeri's cheeks.

"Hey, let's go on a picnic?" Khun said glancing back at Yuri from the rear view mirror. She looked up at him and smiles.

 

Yuri got home and packed some lunch while Khun got Hyeri ready. He carried Hyeri into the kitchen and ate an eggroll Yuri made.

"You ready?" He aked munching on the food. "Yeah, just packing some drinks." Yuri said then closed the cooler and carried it, walking beside Khun with a forceful smile.

 

 

Khun and Yuri, along with Hyeri sat together at the park on top of a large blanket. Hyeri was crawling on the floor while Khun was taking pictures of her and Yuri.

 

"Let's take one of you and Hyeri." Yuri said taking the camera from Khun. He smiled and took Hyeri in his arms, smiling widely.

Yuri smiled and took it.

 

"Would you like me to take one of the whole family?" A stranger came and asked them. Yuri looked at Khun for permission and smiled, handing the stranger the camera.

"Sure, thanks." She said.

Khun came over to sit closely against Yuri, pressing his shoulder against her back. Yuri held Hyeri in her arms, leaning back towards Khun a little.

The stranger took the photo and smiled widely, handing the camera back to them.

"You have a beautiful wife and daughter." The stranger told Khun. "Thanks." Khun replied then the stranger walked away.

Yuri looked at Khun and scoffed, elbowing him. "Yah, let's eat. I'm hungry." She said. He smiled and took out the food, spreading it out.

"Here," Khun said handing Yuri a pair of chopsticks. "Thanks." Yuri said then ate.

 

Late at night, Khun parked in front of their house and looked over at Hyeri and Yuri who were sleeping already. He scoffed and got out.

 

Khun placed Hyeri in the crib beside their bed this time, while Yuri tiredly walked to the bed and slept.

He sighed and went to take a shower then came back and slept beside Yuri who's back was to him. Since Hyeri was in her crib, it was just the two of them on the bed, together.

"You don't have to smile much now. She's asleep. She won't see you anymore." Khun whispered to Yuri silently.

The whole day, they've been acting their happiness and laughter. Even though Hyeri was only a baby, they didn't want to show her how worried they were of her sickness.

Yuri turned around, in her sleep, and pressed herself against Khun's chest.

Khun exhaled from her sudden action and tilted his head up so her head would go neatly in his chest. Yuri moved around in his arms and as if they weren't close at all, she moved in closer, crossing her leg over gently on top of one of Khun's leg.

He sighed and looked down at her face, her pretty sleeping face. He looked at her confused, confused about his feelings towards her. If his feelings were only acting, or if it was what he's the most afraid of...... REAL.

He sighed and just shook it off. He covered them with the blanket and held Yuri tightly in his arms, wrapping his arms around her with his head slightly on top of hers.

"Good night, Yuri..." he whispered kissing the top of her head gently.

 

A/N: Whew, finally got a chapter out!!!

Sorry for such a long wait!!!! But how was it??

So, Docs aren't sure if Hyeri really has Leukemia...

so, should she? Or should she not???

And what about Khun's feelings??? Kekekek...

Thank you to all you commenters and subs!

Oh! Welcome new SUBS!!! Keke...

Thank you everyone for all your love! I hope you all love this chap!!

Please comment below and let me know okay? Until next time!! <3