Baby-Sitting

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Moments later, Yuri cooked lunch and ate while feeding Hyeri her baby food. After she fed Hyeri, she looked up at the clock and sighed. She looked at Hyeri and smacked her lips.

"Four more hours until your playboy uncle comes back from work." Yuri said then sighed.

"Psh, he’ll probably forget about us and go out on a date with those desperate girls instead, huh? Yah, he doesn’t even know anything at all." Yuri said then fed Hyeri.

"So... did you hear us arguing yesterday night?" Yuri asked. Hyeri started pouting her lips, as if she was going to cry. Yuri patted Hyeri’s head and sighed.

"I guess you did. It’s okay. Don’t cry. Of course Uncle Khun was so mean. It's okay. I want to cry and punch him too." Yuri said. Hyeri started crying loudly. Yuri grunted while taking her out of her seat and held her in Yuri’s arms.

"Aigoo, I was just playing. Well, maybe when you get bigger, we'll team up and beat him up, huh? We’ll keep it a secret from uncle okay?" Yuri said then left her plate unfinished and went to the living room. She fixed a bottle and fed Hyeri after wrapping a cloth around her.

"Eat this and go to sleep." Yuri said then hummed a song and continued feeding Hyeri. Hyeri kept her eyes on Yuri while she was on her bottle. Yuri smiled at her.

"Why are you looking at Auntie Yuri like that, huh?" She said. Hyeri smiled a little and continued on her bottle.

"Yah, you look just like your mother." Yuri said then sadness came over her. She sighed and looked at Hyeri and faked on a smile. "Arraseo, continue eating okay?" Yuri said.

Later that evening, Khun unlocked the front door and walked in seeing Yuri sleeping on the couch uncomfortably while Hyeri was in her crib beside her. He sighed and closed the door then placed his things on the ground.

He looked over at the kitchen and saw some foods that were covered on the table. He walked over and took off the food cover and looked at the note on there.

"Here you go pig. I put extra peppers and msg in the egg rolls and didn’t bother to wash my hands :D"

-Yuri

Khun chuckled and ate the food. He looked over at Yuri and Hyeri and sighed. He walked over to Hyeri and smiled.

"Hi Hyeri. Uncle’s back." He said rubbing Hyeri’s cheek. He looked at Yuri and saw a Kleenex box beside her.

"Yah, were you watching a drama or something? Not even watching baby." Khun said then sighed and went to turn on the lights in the main bedroom. He moved the blankets over and went to pick Yuri up bridal style and gently placed her on the bed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. So heavy and abnormal!" He thought grunting.

He tucked Yuri in and watched her move around in the bed, pulling the covers over her body warmly. Khun looked at her confused and coughed and went out.

"What’s wrong?" Khun asked himself confused then went to Hyeri who was moving around in the crib. He quickly grabbed a meat and stuffed it in his mouth then went to Hyeri. He gently rocked the crib back and forth and looked at Hyeri with a smile on his face.

"Ah, I need to shower. Why is she sleeping already anyways?" Khun said then picked Hyeri up and went to put her beside Yuri on the bed. Hyeri was in the center, between her and him, so she wouldn’t fall so easily. He covered Hyeri with the covers and watched Hyeri instantly fall asleep.

Khun got out of the shower with nothing but a short on. He dried his hair with his towel in his hand and came across Yuri who’s walking out of the bedroom with her short-short and tank top on. Her hair was messy all over the place with Hyeri in her arms. She looked at Khun and sighed.

"What are you doing?" She asked tiredly, rubbing her eyes. Hyeri was wide awake, on her fingers. Khun looked at Yuri and gulped down his saliva.

"Yah, why don't you ever cover up! I'm in the same house as you, remember?" He told her. She scoffed. "Stop looking then, you ert." Yuri said handing Hyeri to Taek.

Yuri’s hand rubbed against Khun’s body and abs making him curve his body, backing away from her.

"Yah, don’t touch me!" Khun said taking Hyeri. Yuri sighed. "Who’d touch you, you byuntae." She said irritated then went to the restroom. Khun stood in the hallway like an idiot, lost at the world. He finally twitched back to reality and looked at Hyeri.

"Hyeri, what’s going on?" He asked. "Yah! Stop standing there and fix her a bottle ert! Are you trying to listen to me pee?" Yuri yelled out from the bathroom. Khun looked at the bathroom door and smacked his lips.

"Stop calling me ert! Sheesh, I have a name!" He said then quickly walked off. He stopped and lookd at the bathroom door and scoffed.

"Yah, I’m not that stupid also! I have seen better than you!" He said madly then went to fix Hyeri a bottle.

Yuri growled in the bathroom frustrated at his immature acts.

"Yah, Hyeri…" Khun said lying on the bed with Hyeri beside him. He held the bottle of milk for Hyeri and looked at her confused. "Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked. He looked at Hyeri’s eyes that were locked on hers.

"Don’t you miss omma… appa?" He asked. Hyeri pouted her lips and stopped the bottle. She started crying, closing her eyes.

"Good job." Yuri said leaning against the door. Khun looked at Yuri and held Hyeri in his arms. "Yah, I was just asking. She doesn’t even understand yet." He said trying to make Hyeri stop crying.

Yuri sighed and got in bed and went to sleep. Khun looked at her, who was sleeping on her side of the bed and gasped.

"Yah, what are you doing? Help me." He told her. Yuri ignored him and continued sleeping. Khun kicked her with his feet and smacked his lips. "Yah, help me put her to sleep." He said again. Yuri got up irritated and looked at him.

"I spent the whole day watching her. You spend the whole night watching her." She said then went back to sleep.

Khun took a deep breath trying to calm himself down and patted Hyeri’s stomach. She was crying still so loud it was unable for Yuri to focus on her sleep.

Yuri irritably got up and went to make Hyeri a bottle. She came back and laid on the bed and stuck the bottle in Hyeri’s mouth.

"Bogo…" Yuri said not looking at Khun. He looked at Yuri and watched as Hyeri quiet down. He smacked his lips and continued patting Hyeri’s stomach.

"Yoona… said that whenever Hyeri gets cranky and starts crying… usually at night, it means she’s hungry." Yuri said looking only at Hyeri.

Khun managed to put on a smile and in his lips. He fixed Hyeri’s hair and watched as she looked back at him.

"About shopping… let’s go together next time." Yuri said glancing at him. Khun looked at her. "Wae?" He asked. Yuri coughed, "It’s just…" Yuri didn’t want to tell Khun about what people were calling her earlier.

It's not like he’d care, but she just didn’t want to tell him. What’s he going to do about it? Nothing. He’d just make fun of her with them.

"Yah, you’re the man in the house! I have to carry baby and the bags. You know how tiring that is? I’m not strong like you." Yuri said corner-eying Khun then looked back at Hyeri.

"Aigoo, you’re so cute Hyeri." Yuri said with a smile on her face. Khun took the bottle in his hand, touching Yuri’s hand slightly. She looked at him confused.

"I’ll feed her. You go to sleep." He said. Yuri looked at him confused but smacked her lips and turned the other way. "Ah, arraseo… at least you said that." She said then went to sleep.

Khun fed Hyeri and looked at her with a smile on his face. "You’re so pretty. You have to grow up to be as pretty and handsome and attractive like your Uncle Khun okay?" He said. Yuri broke a laugh listening to the conversation. Khun lifted his head up and looked at her.

"Yah, what are you laughing about? You know it’s true." He said then looked at Hyeri who’s sleeping already. He slowly took the bottle out and put it to the side. He got up to turn off the lights and went to sleep beside Hyeri.

"Good night Yuri." Khun said. Yuri looked around confused and uncomfortable. She coughed a little, "good night… Khun." Yuri said. He smiled and went to sleep. She smiled and went to sleep also, cuddling in her blanket.

 

The next morning, Khun and Yuri were awaken by Hyeri’s cries. They moved in bed and kicked each other, forcing the other to wake up.

"Yah, it’s your turn!" Yuri said. "Yah, I get the nighttime, you get the morning." Khun told her. "Yah!!!!! Get up! It’ so noisy!" Yuri said. She moved over and hid her face what she thought was the pillow, but was actually Khun’s back.

"Yah, are you drooling on me?" Khun asked reaching behind him, touching Yuri's face instead. He turned around and tried to open his morning eyes. Yuri looked up and became face to face with Khun. Their faces were centimeters apart, eyes barely opened, hair all over the place.

"Why are you so close to me?" Yuri asked squinting her eyes. Khun looked down at her lips and gulped. "Your lips… they’re… so close to mine." He said. Yuri gasped and looked down at the bed.

"HYERI!!!!" Yuri yelled out. Khun realized and opened his eyes up wide, looking on the bed too. "YAH! Where is she?" He yelled seeing no trace of her.

"Where is she???" They both got out of bed and searched the whole bedroom: under the bed, under the covers, in the drawers.

"Yah! Why would she be in there?" Yuri yelled hitting Khun who was looking in the drawer. "Who knows? You probably woke up and threw her in here." Khun yelled. They kept hearing her cry also, making them both frustrated.

"YAH! HYERI! Where are you? Auntie is here!" Yuri called out to her. "HYERI dear! Uncle Khun is looking for you! Eodiya?" He called her also.

A/N: Uh-oh! Where should she be????

Are the moments between Khunri too soon???

Should they still have hatred towards each other??? Or are they good like now??

Comment Comment so I’ll know what to add into next chapter!!!

I hope you all loved the double update!!! Saranghae!!