Decision Made

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

"We’ll do it." They both said with guilt in their voice. Jun Su smiled and gave them some paperwork.

"This is to prove that you two are responsible for Ok Hyeri. This house and everything is yours. You both can live here, and have everything of theirs." Jun Su said.

"What?" Khun and Yuri asked. "Taecyoon and Yoona said that you two would be responsible, so everything that’s theirs is now handed over to you two now. This house has been paid for with all of their money and insurance. Cars, insurance: free. All you have to do is take care of Hyeri." He said. Khun and Yuri looked at each other.

"So we have to live… together?" Yuri asked. Jun Su smiled and nodded. "That’s right. As the new guardians of Hyeri, you two have to live together and be a new family. But, of course the mortgage and overmore, will be your pay." He said with a smile on his face. Khun and Yuri looked at each other shocked and confused.

 

Khun came inside his new home with his box of things in his arms. He grunted and placed the box on the couch. He sighed and looked at Hyeri who was lying on the ground on her belly.

Yuri came out of the bathroom and looked at Khun then at Hyeri. She went to Hyeri and picked her up.

"Aiya, time for breakfast, huh Hyeri. Are you hungry?" She asked putting her in her seat at the kitchen. "I got some Burger King for us." Khun said pointing to them on the table. She smiled and opened up her bag.

"Can you feed her?" Yuri asked taking out her burger and fries. Khun looked at her. "Why? You should be feeding her. You’re the mother." He said then grabbed his food. Yuri looked at him.

"Feed her." She demanded. Khun looked at her then at Hyeri who was looking at them with her big eyes. He went to the fridge and took out some applesauce and brought it over to Hyeri. Yuri gave him a spoon and ate her food. Khun sat by Hyeri and fed her.

"Here Hyeri. Eat your breakfast." He said putting a teaspoon of applesauce into Hyeri’s mouth. Hyeri moved away and cried. Yuri looked at the big teaspoon of applesauce he gave her and smacked her lips.

"Yah, give only a little at a time. She doesn’t have a big mouth like you." She yelled at him. He looked at Yuri and smacked her lips.

"Then you feed her, I need to eat too." He said then got out of his seat. He grabbed his food and went to watch TV in the living room. Yuri looked at him annoyed and took a deep breath.

"You’re so immature," she said quietly. She looked at Hyeri and smiled. "Hi Hyeri, let’s eat." She said then fed Hyeri.

"Ugh, this feels so good." Khun said falling on the bed. Yuri came in holding Hyeri in her arms and looked at him.

"Yah, where is Hyeri going to sleep?" She asked. He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Uh, put her with you." He said then looked up at the ceiling again. Yuri looked around the room and saw her crib on the corner of the bedroom.

"Look, her crib is right there. I guess this is her room." Yuri said then put her in her crib. Hyeri was sleeping already with her pacifier in . "Aiya, good night love." Yuri said to Hyeri while rubbing her tummy.

"Yah, yah yah, what are you doing? She’s not sleeping in here! I’ve heard stories from Taek. She wakes up all night." Khun said getting up and sitting in his bed. Yuri looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, you chose this room." She said looking around. "Night," she said lastly then left. Khun looked at Yuri then at Hyeri and took a deep breath.

 

Yuri slept in her bed upstairs with her blanket to cover her. She looked around her new room and took a deep breath. "Yoona, good night," she said then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

1:34 am

"Ugh!!!!" Khun grunted from Hyeri’s cries. "I can’t sleep! I have work tomorrow!!!" He said madly and tiredly. Hyeri cried from her crib loudly and turned around furiously. "Taek, why are you doing this to me?" He screamed.

2:09 am

"This is how I’m going to die…" Khun said hopelessly with Hyeri’s cries being heard from every room in his brain. He was hung over on the bed with his head touching the ground. "This… is how I’m going to die." He repeated himself. Hyeri was still crying.

2:42 am

"Hey Jude…" he sang to himself.

Suddenly, Yuri came in and the lights.

"YAH! Turn them off! My EYES!" Khun said digging his face in the pillow. She looked at Khun tiredly with her hair in a mess then walked to Hyeri frustrated and picked her up.

"Yah! What are you doing? She’s sleeping here crying and you’re lying there singing?" She yelled. She went out and made Hyeri a bottle of milk.

"It’s okay Hyeri. Drink up." Yuri said feeding her.

"I can’t do this." Khun said still on his bed. Yuri sighed hearing him and went back to his room. She stood by the door and held the bottle in Hyeri’s mouth.

"You can’t do this? You think you’re the only one that can’t do this?" Yuri asked. He sat up on the bed with his hair all over his face, his eyes barely opened because of the light.

"Okay," Khun said taking a deep breath. He reached his arms out to Yuri. "Give me Hyeri, come on." He said rubbing his eyes. Yuri looked at him confused but gave her to him.

He took her and gently placed her in the middle of the bed. He held the bottle in Hyeri’s mouth and looked at Yuri. He patted the bedside beside Hyeri and smacked his lips.

"Sleep here." He told her. She looked at him annoyed. "What are you trying to do?" She asked.

"We’ll just have to sleep together and take turn watching her." He told her. "I’m not sleeping on the same bed as you." She said crossing her arms.

"Like I want to too? This is the only option. Unless you want to take her to an orphanage home. Because I really don’t want to watch her too. I have a job, friends, a life-"

"A life? You think you're the only one with a job, friends, and a life?" She asked him. "Yes! You never go out. You've told me already. I have dates and I can't go to them because of Hyeri." He told her.

"Pshh, you can't go to dates? Are you serious right now?" She yelled at him. "Yeah! I can't anymore. You can't go on dates either... wait... you don't go on dates cause no one wants to go with you. Haha..." he laughed at her.

Yuri glared at him and huffed. "I do have dates, I just don't go to them because I'm not a manwhore like you." She told him.

"Yeah, because you're the female version of it." He laughed again. Yuri took a deep breath and glared at him. If she could, she'd kill him slowly and painfully and bury him!!!

"Fine, if you think you're so right, get in bed and sleep here." Khun said patting her sleeping spot, beside Hyeri, again.

Yuri looked at Hyeri for a long time and went to lay beside her. She touched Hyeri’s tummy and rubbed it with a deep sigh.

"Go turn off the lights." She told him. He looked at her and smacked his lips then went straight to sleep. She looked at him annoyed.

"Fine, I'm leaving... and Hyeri's staying here with you." She said about to get up. Khun grasped her arm and looked at Hyeri then to her for a while.

Yuri looked at him and sighed annoyed. Khun slowly got up lazily and went to turn off the lights. Yuri chuckled silently to herself and went to sleep with a hand on top of Hyeri's stomach.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!! Sorry I've deserted this story for a long time...

I don't have Internet access at home, as said in my previous stories as well...

I'm at my sister's place borrowing WIFI, so yep... keke...

I hope everything isn't going too soon?? I'll try to update asap okay?

Please leave an honest comment and let me know how it's going okay?

Suggestions are loved and wanted, so please pm me or comment okay?

Thanks for all your love for me and this story! Saranghae everyone! >(^_^)<