Let's Fall In Love

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

The next morning, Khun woke up and looked down at Yuri's face that was still sleeping peacefully. She was still pressed against his arms, her arms bent up to his chest.

He sighed through his nose and brushed her hair gently.

Yuri sighed and moved around in the bed, turning around with her back facing Khun. She moved back making her back still closely against his chest still.

Khun's hand was still on her waist, therefore she took his hand (unknowingly) and wrapped it tighter around him.

Khun sighed and kissed the back of her ear, moving his hand away from her hold.

Usually by the time Khun's even awake, she'd be awake already, making him breakfast. But because of all the stress and worries right now, he didn't mind if she wanted to get her rest.

 

Khun got up and went to wash up his face before getting dressed for work.

He walked over to Hyeri who was in the crib, sleeping so peacefully. He brushed her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her forehead gently.

He sighed and walked over to Yuri. He placed his thumb on the side of her forehead and looked down at her soft face.

He sat down in a seat that was against the wall behind him, and pulled it beside Yuri. He took a deep breath and looked down for a quick second before looking at her again.

"I'm sorry... Yuri..." he whispered. "I'll try to be strong." He looked at her hand that was beside her face and touched it. He placed his hand on top of hers and grasped it around hers'.

"I... I know that we're both unexperienced... very unexperienced... but... can't we try to do this together?" He asked. He placed his elbow on the bed and leaned his head down to her face.

"I need you to help me with this... I don't know what to do...." he said tiredly. He let go of her hand and leaned back in his seat, covering his face frustrated.

"Just... stick with me... and help me okay?" He mumbled then sighed and walked out the door and out of the house, driving to work.

Yuri opened her eyes and looked down sadly, hearing everything that Khun had just said.

 

 

Yuri chuckled with Hyeri in the pouch hanging in front of her. She held Khun's lunch happily while at the same time playing with Hyeri.

"Yah, are you happy to see Uncle?" She asked touching Hyeri's nose gently. Hyeri chuckled and leaned her head into Yuri's chest.

Yuri smiled with a happy sigh and walked to Khun's workplace.

"Hey, Khun's wife and daughter are here again!" A worker yelled walking towards Yuri with a happy smile.

"Yah, you come everyday." He said.

Yuri chuckled with shock seeing all the sweaty and hard-working guys surrounding her.

"Omo, hello everyone." She said bowing down to everyone while holding Hyeri up gently.

"Hello." Everyone replied back with respect.

"Yah, you're too nice to Khun. How can a husband make his wife bring him lunch EVERYDAY!" Another worker asked annoyed. Yuri chuckled and covered .

"It's not that bad." She said not hearing the word 'husband' and 'wife' clearly coming out from their mouth.

"He's even making his poor daughter come all the way here!" Another asked irritated. Yuri finally heard the tense 'daughter' and shook her head.

"Ahni... this angel here... she's not Khun's-

"Yuri!" Khun called her from behind all the guys. He looked at all the guys that were surrounding Yuri and walked over suspisciously.

"What's going on here?" Khun asked looking at the guys, his workers.

"Oh, let's go..." a worker said nudging everyone, and then everyone left.

 

Khun looked at Yuri confused. She chuckled to stop all the awkwardness and looked around.

"Lunch?" She asked raising the lunch box to Khun. He looked at her confused but looked at Hyeri and kissed her cheek.

Right when he kissed Hyeri's cheek, since Yuri was so close to her, he backed away and found himself looking at Yuri's lips.

He froze and felt like hypervinilating. Yuri looked at him confused, frozen from shock.

He backed away and coughed, looking around.

"Let's go inside..." he said awkwardly then walked inside behind Yuri and Hyeri.

 

When they were inside, Yuri and Hyeri sat aross from Khun who was eating happily and satisfied.

She looked at Khun and sighed, looking down.

"Khun..." she called him. He looked up at her and raised his forehead.

"What is it? Do you want some too?" He asked. She shook her head and sat Hyeri on her lap.

"Earlier...." she told him. He softened his eyes and looked down, thinking she was talking about what he was talking about earlier when she was supposed to be sleeping.

"You heard?" He asked not looking at her. Yuri smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah..." she said quietly.

"Uh... I was just... I was just saying, you know. I mean, I-

"It's okay." Yuri said interrupting him. He stopped talking and looked at her confused.

"I'll stay with you... and Hyeri..." she said looking down. Khun looked up at her and bit the tip of the chopstick in his hand.

He gulped down his food and picked on the food in his tray.

"I'm not forcing you." He told her. "You're not." She told him.

Yuri took a deep breath and leaned back in her seat.

"We need to do this together. We... we're the only ones Hyeri's got." She told him.

Khun sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"We're enemies... Yuri... we argue over the simplist thing. We can't..." he told her.

"Let's fall in love with each other then..." Yuri told him nervously. Khun shot a shocked stare at her. She sighed and slowly looked up at him.

"What?" He asked. Yuri sighed and fiddled with her fingers.

"Let's... let's try to...... fall in love with each other..." she looked up at him and sighed.

"This is the only thing we can do to be able to take care of Hyeri better..." she told him.

"We can take care of her like this too. Haven't we been doing that?" He asked. "But Hyeri's sickness..... she needs more than just us like this to be with her." She told him.

Khun scoffed and scratched his head.

"I... I don't know..." he told her. She chuckled nervously and got up quickly.

"Ah... I was just playing. We're going. Bye." She said then quickly walked out with Hyeri back in the pouch in front of her.

Khun watched as she walked out and looked down with a sigh.

He was okay with it. He was okay to fall in love with her. He didn't know why, but he wanted to take that mission.

He's just too afraid to admit it. Too afraid to admit his emotions for her.

He's afraid if he does go for it, their relationship... might get awkward... and he likes the Khun and Yuri now...

 

Yuri walked into the bus and sat down in a seat while holding Hyeri in front of her. She shook her head and hit her head gently.

"Omo... why did you say that Yuri? Why?" She whined embarrassed.

"Why would you embarrass yourself like that? Omo..." she took a deep breath but felt her cellphone vibrate in her pocket.

She sighed and read the new text she just got.

 

One New Text Message

From: Khun Gay

Message: Okay, I'll do it. If it's for Hyeri, let's to try fall in love with each other.

 

 

A/N: Yay!! Sorry for such a long wait for my update...

But how's the story so far??

It took me a while to get this chapter out of my system... :/

Any suggestions on what should happen?

Please PLEASE do leave suggestions otay?

Whether it is by pm or by comment, please let me know!!!!

WELCOME NEW SUBS!!! And thank you for all your love and support!!

Much love!! Until next time, BYE YEOM!!!!!!! :D