Date?

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Later on in the evening, Khun got home and went to the kitchen where Yuri and Hyeri were at.

She was preparing him some dinner in her work clothes, ready to go to work already.

He went over to Hyeri and kissed her cheek then walked past Yuri and gave her a smile.

 

"Hey," he said glancing at her. Yuri looked at him and smiled. "Hi." She replied then walked over to Hyeri and kissed her cheek gently.

"Aigoo, auntie's gonna go to work okay?" She said then went over to the bathroom to fix up on her face, leaving the bathroom door open.

"When are you off?" Khun yelled at her from the kitchen. Yuri turned off the bathroom lights and walked back to the kitchen with a long sigh.

"I'll be back at one." She said tiredly then pointed to the plate of food she made.

"There's your dinner. I gotta go." She said then gave Hyeri a last kiss before leaving, closing the door after her.

 

Khun looked at the closed door and rubbed his head. He looked over at Hyeri and shook his head.

 

"Omo Hyeri... Auntie and Uncle are going crazy....." he told her. Hyeri chuckled and turned the other way.

"I guess I'll have to step up and be the man huh?" He asked rubbing her cheeks.

 

Yuri got into her car and drove off, glancing back at the house nervously.

"It's so weird to face him now. Aish, freaken Yul, why did you ask him that earlier?" She mumbled to herself.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated beside her. She glanced over and opened up the new text message from Khun.

 

Let's go on a date tomorrow since it's the weekends. Your pick.

 

Yuri scoffed and looked back at the road after stuffing her phone back in her bag.

"I pick? Do you wanna get into an argument?" Yuri asked.

Everytime Khun tells her to choose something, it ALWAYS results into an argument, therefore she was curious as to why Khun was letting her pic.

 

Khun washed his dish and looked over at Hyeri.

"We should make some food for your auntie, huh?" He asked. Hyeri smiled and ate her small snacks in front of her.

Khun thought to himself for a bit and placed his hands on his hips.

He smacked his lips and shook his head.

"Never mind... I'm tired. Let's just go to sleep. She can cook for herself if she's hungry." He said then carried Hyeri into their bedroom.

 

 

Late at night, Yuri unlocked the door to the house and got in tiredly. Her eyes were barely opened as she took off her shoes and threw her bag somewhere in the living room.

Khun opened his eyes a little when he heard her walk into the bedroom. He rubbed his eyes and glanced over, seeing Yuri beside Hyeri's bedside. She leaned down to kiss Hyeri's forehead before walking towards the bed.

Khun sighed and moved around in the bed.

Yuri groaned tiredly and threw herself on the bed. Without even thinking clearly from her sleepiness, she scooted closely towards Khun, hiding her head in his back.

Khun turned around and glanced at her body lying behind him. He sighed tiredly and turned around, covering her warmly with his blanket also. Yuri groaned and tucked herself in Khun's arms.

Khun wrapped his arms around her while she placed her hands on his chest and went to sleep immediately.

 

The next morning, Khun woke up and found Yuri still sleeping peacefully in his arms. He smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead, resulting in Yuri moving.

She sighed and turned so her back would face him now. She scooted back so she could still be close to him and went to sleep with his arm still spooning her smoothly.

Khun sighed and looked at the time. "Aish, our date..." he mumbled quietly to himself.

He lifted his head up and looked over at Hyeri who was looking over at him. He chuckled silently and shook his head.

"Awake already?" He whispered gently then got up without waking Yuri up and walked over to Hyeri.

He patted her stomach gently and held her in his arms.

"Go to sleep... you're not supposed to wake up yet." Khun said with a smile. Hyeri drank her milk and slowly closed her eyes again, drifting to sleep.

 

Yuri woke up and looked over at Hyeri and Khun silently with a short chuckle seeing how horrible Khun was holding Hyeri.

 

Khun put Hyeri back to sleep and walked over to Yuri who was still 'sleeping'. He sighed and bent down to kiss the top of her lips gently and slowly, softly. He backed away and rubbed her cheeks gently then smiled and walked out.

 

Yuri opened her eyes when Khun left and stared into space confused and shocked at what Khun just did without knowing she was awake.

She looked over at the door Khun left from and a smile formed on her face. She chuckled silently and turned around in her sleep.

 

"He kissed me... he kissed me forehead..." she whispered happily to herself.

Even though she'd beat him for ever touching her, just today... just these past few days that they've spent together. They were changing her feelings she had about him.

She shouldn't be happy that he kissed her, but just for today she is.

His touch and his scent. Just his presence made her feel safe and protected.

 

"Khun gay kissed me..." she whispered touching her forehead gently. She smiled and closed her eyes, acting as if he was in front of her again.

 

When she opened her eyes back up, she met with Khun who was standing by the door looking at her awkwardly.

He was leaning against the door with his arms crossed in front of him, his eyebrows up.

"Are you okay?" He asked confused.

Yuri looked at him shocked and covered herself with her blanket, turning the other way.

 

Khun laughed at her and shook his head, walking over to pick Hyeri, who was awake again now, up.

"You're weird..." he said knowing why she was acting like that.

Yuri glared at him through the blanket and got up, covering herself with the blanket still.

She walked over and past Khun, faked a punch to the back of his head before heading to the bathroom, leaving the blanket on the ground.

Khun turned around and saw the blanket then chuckled.

"Yah! Pick up after yourself." He yelled walking out with Hyeri in his arms. "YOU PICK IT UP!" She yelled from behind the door.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!!!! Did you all miss me??!!! KEke...

SOrry for such a long wait... I was having writer's block...

And I was pretty busy with school and everything...

I hope you'll all forgive me!!!

Comeback with many loves for this chap!!!

Until next time! BYE YEOM!!! <3