Do You Like Me?

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Later on in the evening, Khun got home and went to the kitchen where Yuri and Hyeri were at.

She was preparing him some dinner in her work clothes, ready to go to work already.

He went over to Hyeri and kissed her cheek then walked past Yuri and gave her a smile.

"Hey," he said glancing at her. Yuri looked at him and smiled. "Hi." She replied then walked over to Hyeri and kissed her cheek gently.

"Aigoo, auntie's gonna go to work okay?" She said then went over to the bathroom to fix up on her face, leaving the bathroom door open.

"When are you off?" Khun yelled at her from the kitchen. Yuri turned off the bathroom lights and walked back to the kitchen with a long sigh.

"I'll be back at one." She said tiredly then pointed to the plate of food she made.

"There's your dinner. I gotta go." She said then gave Hyeri a last kiss before leaving, closing the door after her.

 

 

Khun looked at the closed door and rubbed his head. He looked over at Hyeri and shook his head.

"Omo Hyeri... Auntie and Uncle are going crazy....." he told her. Hyeri chuckled and turned the other way.

"I guess I'll have to step up and be the man huh?" He asked rubbing her cheeks.

 

 

Yuri got into her car and drove off, glancing back at the house nervously.

"It's so weird to face him now. Aish, freaken Yul, why did you ask him that earlier?" She mumbled to herself.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated beside her. She glanced over and opened up the new text message from Khun.

 

Let's go on a date tomorrow since it's the weekends. Your pick.

 

Yuri scoffed and looked back at the road after stuffing her phone back in her bag.

"I pick? Do you wanna get into an argument?" Yuri asked.

Everytime Khun tells her to choose something, it ALWAYS results into an argument, therefore she was curious as to why Khun was letting her pic.

 

 

Khun washed his dish and looked over at Hyeri.

"We should make some food for your auntie huh?" He asked. Hyeri smiled and ate her small snacks in front of her.

Khun thought to himself for a bit and placed his hands on his hips.

He smacked his lips and shook his head.

"Never mind... I'm tired. Let's just go to sleep. She can cook for herself if she's hungry." He said then carried Hyeri into their bedroom.

 

 

"Yuri ah!" Wooyoung called her. She was just about to enter her car and go home. She sighed and turned around with a smile.

"Oh, Wooyoung... what is it?" She asked. He stopped walking when he got to her and smiled, scratching his head a little.

"Uh, how is Hyeri doing?" He asked. Yuri smiled. "She's doing fine. Thanks." She said.

"Uh... that's good. Yuri ah... are you... free to hang out tomorrow afternoon?" He asked. Yuri thought back to Khun's message and in her lips.

"Uh... I uh... I have to baby-sit Hyeri, so I can't. I'm sorry." She said. She wanted to. With all her heart, she wanted to, but she couldn't.

She had to stay truthful to Khun. They already made a promise to each other, and she can't break it by going with Wooyoung instead, can she?

"Oh... is that so? Okay then, maybe next time?" Wooyoung asked. Yuri looked down and forced out a smile, nodding her head. "Maybe next time. Bye Wooyoung. Go home and get some rest." Yuri said then got into her car and drove off.

 

 

Khun stayed up in bed unable to sleep. He looked up at the ceiling and thought about what to do tomorrow for his and Yuri's date with Hyeri.

Suddenly, the front door opened. He knew it was Yuri, but he was too nervous and tired to get up so he just sat in bed.

 

Yuri sighed tiredly and threw her bag on the ground, making her way to the bedroom to check up on Hyeri.

 

Khun closed his eyes when he heard Yuri walking to the room. He turned to his side so he could see her and Hyeri.

 

Yuri walked in and kept the lights turned off since the hallway light was bright enough to shine into the room also.

She walked to Hyeri's crib and rubbed Hyeri's cheeks.

"Hey cutie... auntie Yuri's back." She said leaning down to give Hyeri a kiss on her forehead. Yuri smiled and turned to see Khun sleeping already on the bed.

Yuri walked over to him and sat down beside him on the bed. She looked down at his face and hers scrunched up.

"Khun..." she called him. No response. Yuri sighed and went to change into her shorts and tanktop, unaware that Khun saw everything.

She thought Khun was sleeping, so she just changed in the room. Khun slightly opened his eyes and smiled a little, closing them back.

Yuri went to turn off the lights in the house then went to lay beside Khun. She faced him who was facing her also.

"Khun..." she whispered his name. He felt warm inside when he heard her call his name. It wasn't sharp and harsh anymore. It was soft and warm.

"Khun... oppa..." she sounded out his name. She smiled and looked at his closed eyes. She was afraid to admit it to him, but she was happy to see him.

When she was at work, she couldn't wait to get off so she could see him. She missed him.

She lifted up her index finger and touched his nose with it gently. She chuckled silently and brushed her finger down his nose line, then went to touch his forehead.

She chuckled again quietly and moved her hands to her chest, keeping her eyes on his eyes.

Her face softened. She didn't know she could ever feel like this towards Khun. They used to hate each other. They used to dispise each other to the point where they'd rather die than see each other.

But it was different now. They look at each other differently. They speak to each other differently. Yuri saw this change. She hoped Khun did too.

She leaned in and looked at Khun's lips softly. With every step and move she made, her heart beated 10 times faster. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his cheek, hitting the corner of his lips.

She kept her eyes closed and embraced the moment.

She didn't know why she was doing this. Why was she so weird tonight? She thought again and again, but she couldn't find the answers yet.

She just wanted to see him. And she did. She just wanted to be by his side. And she did.

She moved back sadly, not wanting to. She slightly opened her eyes, but she felt a pair of hands around her waist, pulling her towards him again.

Khun pulled her in for another kiss and this time, he pressed their lips together. He nibbled on her lips and she did the same. Even though she was shocked that he was awake, that didn't bother her much right now.

Khun rubbed his hands on her waist and held the back of her head with his other hand.

After a long and warm kiss, he backed away and looked into her still closed eyes.

Yuri finally slowly opened her eyes and looked at Khun's eyes also. She felt weird. He felt weird. What's really happening? Are they really feeling emotions towards each other?

They just kept looking at each other. Their eyes piercing through each other's.

"Do you like me?" Khun asked her softly. Yuri widened her eyes while her hands were pressed against his chest firmly.

What was she supposed to answer? Yes? That'll be too weird. Too soon. No? Well, that would be a lie.

She just kept her eyes on him.

"Do... you....?" She asked him slowly, through stutters.

"I asked you first." He told her, holding her closely to him.

She blinked and felt hard breathing. She didn't know how to answer him, what to answer him.

"What if I do...? What if I'm starting to...?" She asked him nervously. Khun looked down at her and a small smile formed on his face.

"What if I do too...? What if I'm starting to also...?" He asked her back.

"So... Khun likes me...?" Yuri thought to herself.

"So... Yuri likes me...?" Khun thought to himself.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!! I'm sorry for being gone for more than a week now!!!

I'm so sooo sorry!!! Please forgive me!!! I've been busy lately...

Well, I was sick the other day, then I was bunched up with a lot of homework and quizzes, so yeah...

I hope this chapter will make it up...

I promise I will try to not make it past a week again okay?

Thank you for letting me know though LoveYul!!!

Please leave feedbacks okay?! Saranghae yerobum!!! <3