Picnic Day

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Khun and Yuri just laid in bed, looking at each other with love in their eyes. No hatred. No lust. No jealousy. No nothing. Just love.

"Since... when...?" Khun whispered to her. She looked up at him and shrugged her shoulders innocently.

"I don't know... I just... I just felt it today..." she told him.

"Felt what...?" He asked her. She placed a hand at her heart and sighed. "I was missing you. I was... thinking of you... I was thinking of you a lot. I don't know why..." she told him nervously.

 

She didn't know if she should've said that, but she had to get it out of her system. She didn't care if Khun made fun of her or whatever. She had to let it all out.

 

Khun just looked at her and that made her feel uneasy. His eyes. She didn't know if they were speaking of love, curiosity, disgust, whatever it was, his silence was killing her.

 

"I know how you feel..." he finally whispered to her.

 

Yuri looked into his eyes and scrunched up her eyebrows. Khun looked down at her face and felt his heart bumping so fast in his chest.

Khun wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, making their foreheads touch. Yuri wrapped her arms around him also and looked into his eyes that were centimeters away from hers'.

They just hugged each other in bed, just staring at each other.

 

"So this is what if feels like? This is what..... love feels like...?" Khun thought to himself.

"Is this happening for real? Khun and I... together like this... is this real?" Yuri thought to herself.

 

Khun lifted up his hand and rubbed her forehead, moving her hair away from her head. She closed her eyes from his touch and exhaled, opening them back up when his hands went back to her waist.

"I... missed you today also..." he whispered to her. She looked up at him and a smile formed on her face.

"Is this real? Is this only a dream?" She asked him softly. Khun smiled and kissed her forehead. "If it is only a dream, then I wish to never wake up again." He told her.

 

Yuri felt complete. Just with those words, she felt assured. She felt secured with his love. She was satisfied.

She trusted him with her life. So soon? So soon to entrust herself to him? She didn't know why, but she just felt complete.

She looked up at Khun's eyes that were just looking down at her. Those round and soft eyes that made her feel like she was in heaven.

 

Yuri leaned in and kissed the side of his chin, then moved an inch closer to his lips, planting small kisses along the way.

How can love feel like this? This wasn't lust. No it wasn't. Not at all. It was love.

 

Khun looked down at her and closed his eyes when she finally reached his lips again. He nibbled on her top lip and inhaled, closing his eyes tightly.

His arms wrapped around her even tighter than they were, pulling her to be closer to him as if they weren't close enough already.

Yuri closed her eyes and nibbled on his bottom lip. She backed away and gently opened her eyes and look into his that were looking down at hers also.

She closed her eyes and felt his lips against hers again. She grasped his shirt and lifted her head up to get better access to his lips.

 

 

 

The next morning, Khun woke up in bed and found himself spooning Yuri comfortably. He smiled and snuggled his head into her neck and shoulder.

Yuri woke up and groaned, turning her body around to face Khun. He groaned and snuggled in her arms. She chuckled and stretched.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" She asked. Khun pulled away from her and looked into her eyes.

"Good morning..." he spoke tiredly to her. "Morning..." she replied back.

They both looked at each other again and couldn't figure where else they'd both happily be than in front of each other at this moment.

 

They were both disturbed with the cries of Hyeri who was widely awake.

They looked at each other and chuckled then both fell back asleep.

"You take care of her." Yuri said pulling the covers over her. Khun smacked his lips and stole the covers.

"You're the one who's supposed to take care of her in the mornings..." he reminded her.

"Ugh! Are you serious Khun?!" She yelled tiredly, removing the covers from her.

"I saw you changing yesterday..." Khun laughed to himself, taking all of the covers to cover him.

Yuri shot a glare at him and gasped loudly, covering herself.

"WHAT?!!!" She yelled loudly. She turned back to look at Hyeri who was crying loudly. She sighed and picked her up, making her quiet down a little.

"Freaken Khun you ert!!" Yuri yelled madly. She grabbed Hyeri's empty bottle and threw it at him, hitting the top of his head.

"OW! YUL!" He yelled loudly at Yuri who laughed loudly and left the bedroom.

 

When they all got ready, Khun buckled Hyeri in the car and went to drive while Yuri sat in the back with Hyeri.

 

 

They got to the park and Khun, along with Yuri, set up their place under a shady tree. They set Hyeri, who's still in her carseat, down on the ground and placed their things on the blanket.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She chuckled and nodded. "Yeah..." she said then sat closely beside him, placing her bag on the ground beside Hyeri.

 

"I'll be back okay? I need to go to the restroom." Yuri said getting up. "Okay, hurry back." He said then she smiled and walked off, leaving her phone and bag beside Hyeri's carseat.

 

While she walks to the bathroom, she bumped into Wooyoung.

"Oh, Yuri... what are you doing here?" He asked surprised. Yuri looked at him shocked also but smiled. "I'm here on picnic with Khun and Hyeri..." she told him. "Ah..." he said then looked down.

Yuri looked at him and sighed. She didn't want to hurt him by always trying to make it seem like she's lying to him.

She'll either have to break it off with Wooyoung... or... there's no other way out.

 

Khun glanced over at the bathroom and sees Yuri talking with Wooyoung. He remembered they had a thing going on and he forgot to remind himself to talk to Yuri about them. He smacked his lips, afraid that they still had something going on.

 

"Psh... so much for using the bathroom. You just want to meet with your old lover..." he said jealously.

 

 

 

"Wooyoung... I... I need to talk with you." She told him.

 

 

Khun smacked his lips angrilly and carried Hyeri in his arms then walked over to Yuri and Wooyoung.

 

"What's going on over here? What are you doing here?" Khun asked, looking at Wooyoung. He glanced at Yuri a little pissed off.

"I thought youguys were through already Yul?" He asked. Yuri looked down and took a deep breath. Wooyoung looked at Khun then at Yuri.

 

Back at where they were sitting laid Khun's phone out in the open and Yuri's in her bag.

Khun's cellphone started ringing loudly, but because of the distance, Khun and them didn't hear it.

The caller ID read: HYERI'S DOCTOR.

After five to six rings, it stopped. Suddenly, Yuri's phone started buzzing from her bag, but because of the distance, Yuri and them didn't hear it either.

The caller ID read: HYERI'S DOC.

After six to seven rings, it stopped as well.

 

Khun looked at Yuri and waited for an explanation, but Wooyoung's phone rang, stopping their silence.

Wooyoung looked at the Caller ID and saw that it was from Hyeri's Doctor. He looked up at Khun and Yuri concerned.

"It's Hyeri's Doctor." Wooyoung said. Khun looked at Yuri and gave her a what-the-hell look while she ignored him and kept her eyes on Wooyoung to see what the call was about.

"Hello?" Wooyoung answered. "Hi, is this Jang Wooyoung?" Doctor asked. Wooyoung glanced at Khun and Yuri then nodded.

"Yes, this is Jang Wooyoung." He answered. "Well, I am Hyeri's doctor. I tried to reach her guardians, but they're not available at the moment? Since you're the alternative in the emergency list, I decided to call you. Hyeri's tests came back, and they're tested negative for Leukemia. If you see them, PLEASE let them know and tell them to report to my office no later than this evening, okay?"

Wooyoung gasped and nodded his head. He looked up at Yuri and Khun and hung up.

 

A/N: Da-da-tum!!!! Hyeri's tested negative for Leukemia!! Meaning she doesn't have it!!!

And about Wooyoung being the alternative guardian, I'll explain it better in the next chap!!

Now, what should happen to Khunri?? Some jealousy for Woori hmm...??

Sorry for yet another long wait on updating...

I'm suffering from Writer's Block SOOO BAD!!! But I hope this chapter was okay...

I'm sorry if it was boring, but I'll make the next chapter better otay??

Thanks for reading this story everyone! Thanks for sticking with me this far!!!!

Until next time, BYE YEOM!!!!!!! <3