Thinking

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

The next morning, Khun woke up and stretched, opening his eyes and seeing Yuri still sleeping peacefull beside Hyeri.

She was facing him with a hand on top of Hyeri's stomach. He just looked at her face and suddenly his face softened.

"She's not that bad..." He thought to himself. He squinted his eyes and sighed silenty, unable to take his eyes off of her.

Suddenly, Yuri opened her eyes and looked straight into Khun's eyes.

He didn't move from his stare and so did she. They just looked at each other as if they were sending messages to one another.

"Good morning..." Khun finally spoke silently, sounding like a whisper. Yuri didn't blink. She opened and sighed.

"Good morning..." she said then looked at Hyeri and sat up on the bed.

Khun coughed and tried to get out of the awkward atmosphere.

"You have eye boogers..." he said looking at her. Yuri looked at him confused. He circled his eye with his finger and smiled.

"All over your eye... eye boogers..." he with a smile. Yuri scoffed and rubbed Hyeri's cheek then got up and went to wash up.

Khun watched as she left and yawned then leaned in and gave Hyeri a kiss and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

 

Later on the day, Khun and Yuri both didn't have work due to holiday, so they took Hyeri out strolling in the park.

Yuri walked beside Khun with her hands to the side, glancing down at Hyeri, who was in the pouch on Khun, with a smile on her face.

Khun kept looking at her, wanting to speak, but he couldn't find the words to say. He coughed and sat down on a bench nearby with a hand on Hyeri's back.

"Yah, I heard you're seeing someone?" Khun asked. Yuri glanced at Khun and scoffed.

"Why would it concern you?" She asked having a baby conversation with Hyeri. Khun shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"It doesn't... I was just... asking." He told her. She smacked her lips and just continued playing with Hyeri.

"Aigoo, you're so cute..." she said over and over again with a big smile on her face.

Khun still looked at her, wanting an answer. He bit his finger and coughed.

"So... you are?" He asked. Yuri just glanced at him again and continued watching Hyeri.

"So... you are..." he told himself with a nod. Yuri sighed and looked at him.

"Why do you want to know so much? So what if I am? I can't get into a relationship too? You're free to, so why can't I?" She asked then leaned back and looked at kids playing in the park.

Khun just looked at her shocked. "Okay... I didn't say you couldn't. Go ahead... calm down." He said with his hands in front of him.

Yuri sighed frustrated and drank her water bottle from her bag. Khun looked at her again, still curious for more answers.

"So... who is it?" He asked, brushing Hyeri's hair. Yuri sighed and crossed her arms in front of her.

He scoffed and looked away. "It's okay. I won't stop you two. I just want to know so I'll know who's kidnapping you from taking care of Hyeri and me." He told her with his cute eyes.

Yuri looked at him and scoffed, shaking his head. "You'll know when the time comes..." she told him then walked off with Khun beside her.

He looked at her and sighed then reached down for her hand. She looked at him shocked and was about to move her hand away, but he held on tighter and had a smile on his face.

"What are you trying to do?" She asked glaring at him. "We're like a family... let's act like one today... I'm in the mood." He said then heads up a couple like them across the park.

The husband had their baby in a pouch just like Khun and Hyeri. He was holding onto his wife's hand.

Yuri chuckled and shook her head. "You're weird... you couldn've just said you wanted to hold me hand." She told him. He looked at her and scoffed.

"You should be happy. I'm probably the only guy that'll first take your hand right?" He asked her. She scoffed at him and looked away.

"Aw you're such a cute family! Can I get a family picture please?" A camera person asked Khun and Yuri.

Khunri looked at each other confused.

"Uh, sure..." Khun said then stood beside Yuri and smiled.

"Can you two get closer together... like wrap an arm around your wife maybe?" The camera person asked.

Khun looked at Yuri confused with her being mentioned as his 'wife'. He coughed and slowly wrapped an arm around her shoulder awkwardly.

Yuri chuckled sarcastically and wrapped an arm around Khun's waist, standing closely by his side.

"Okay, happy family! Smile!" The camera man said then took the picture on his polaroid camera.

He took two and gave one to Khun while he kept one.

"Thanks! Last long! Youguys are a cute family! Stay strong!" He said then left.

Khun and Yuri smiled and chuckled nervously watching him walk off.

Yuri looked up at Khun and coughed, taking the picture fron his hands.

"Yah, what the heck? I was still looking at it." Khun said madly looking at her. Yuri chuckled and looked at the picture with a smile on her face.

"It looks nice..." she said then put it on her bag. She looked up at him and smiled with her straight teeth showing.

Khun looked down at her with a confused expression. He didn't know why... but a little part of his heart wanted them to be a family. He didn't want to tell her he thought that because she'll just make fun of him, and it'd be a fool for him to even think about admiting it.

Yuri looked at Hyeri and chuckled, rubbing her cheeks slightly. Khun shook from his thought and looked away, trying to shake off what he just thought about.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry for such a long wait on updating!!!

I didn't know what else to write about... but the guy Yuri's seeing... hmm...

Any suggestions on who it should be?

Please leave comments, pm me suggestions, and let me know how it's going okay?