Figuring it Out

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

Late at night when Khun got home from work and saw Yuri already dressed and ready for work. Hyeri was in her crib playing with toys.

She didn't even look at him. When she saw him come in, she quickly sighed and left the house with her bag in her hand.

Khun sighed and turned the other way, walking over to see Hyeri.

Yuri closed the door after her and drove off.

Khun rubbed Hyeri's stomach and sighed. "I know she's being a jerk, huh? Don't worry. I'll be here for you." He told her.

He groaned and got up to grab something to eat but Yuri was too mad at him she didn't make him anything. He smacked his lips and made himself a sandwich.

 

"Yuri, you're here?" Wooyoung called Yuri who just got out of her car. She looked over at him and smiled.

"Hey Wooyoung... you're here already?" She asked. He smiled and nodded his head then walkeed over to her side.

"So, what did Khun say about this weekend?" He asked as they walked inside. Yuri shrugged her shoulders. "It's okay. He didn't care much." She said.

"Great! I'll come pick you up then!" He said then she smiled and they walked inside.

 

Back at home, Hyeri was crying all night, making Khun unable to sleep. He twisted and turned in his sleep, covering his ears from the loud cries.

"Ugh! Hyeri!! Please STOP!! Uncle needs to sleep!" He yelled frustrated and tired. Hyeri didn't stop crying.

"Argh!!" He sat up on the bed with his eyes barely opened, his hair all over the place. He walked over to Hyeri and took her out of the crib. He fixed her a bottle and fed her, making her quiet down.

"Hyeri ah... I'm tired..." he told her. He closed his eyes for a long while and opened them back up. He sighed through his nose and looked down at Hyeri who was looking around the room with her big eyes.

"Auntie Yuri is bad, I know... she's not here." Khun said then looked at the clock and noticed it's 5 in the morning.

"She should be here in a couple of minutes." He said then placed Hyeri on the bed, in his arms still. He fed her her bottle and leaned back against the bed with a sigh.

"Ugh, I'm so tired." He whined with his eyes closed for a split second.

Out of nowhere, he gasped and opened his eyes widely.

"I've figured it out Hyeri!" He yelled with a smile on his face. He looked down at Hyeri and smiled evilly.

"She thinks she's the only one that can have fun? Well, we'll see about that... mwahahaha!!!" He smirked and shook his shoulders to make himself seem more evil.

 

It was the weekend, the day Yuri and Wooyoung were going to go out. Khun had requested for the day off, so he 'stayed' home and babysat.

"So, how is it with Hyeri?" Wooyoung asked Yuri. They were sitting outside a cafe talking amongst themselves. Yuri shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay... she doesn't cry a lot unless she wants food or milk or needs a change of diaper, so it's fairly well." Yuri said with a smile.

Suddenly, her cellphone rang. She looked at the caller and scrunched up her eyebrows. She glanced at Wooyoung and smiled then turned away a little.

"What is it?!" She whispered hoping Wooyoung wouldn't hear.

"Oh, Yuri, where are Hyeri's diapers?' Khun asked from the other line. Hyeri was laying in her crib fully clothed while he was in front of the TV watching football.

"It's in the bedroom in her bag." Yuri whispered covering the mouth piece.

"I can't find it!" Khun asked trying to make it sound like he's searching everywhere. He fussed with the pillows and smiled when his eyes met with Hyeri.

"Oh! I found it! Where are the wipes? She made a doodoo..." he said biting his nails.

Yuri smacked her lips and looked at Wooyoung who smiled at her.

"Sorry Wooyoung, it'll just be a minute." She said apologetically. He shook his head and raised a hand out to her saying it's okay.

Yuri smiled and turned around again, fixing on a tired and angry expression.

"It's in the same bag idiot!!!!" Yuri said with clentched teeth.

"Oh! I found it!!" Khun said leaning his head back, closing his eyes.

"Stop calling me!" She demanded. "Yah, tell him to get us some food. Send me some food. I'm hungry." He told her. Yuri scrunched up her eyebrows and hung up on Khun.

Khun gasped and looked at his phone. "Oh? She hung up." He said then looked at Hyeri.

"She hung up on us... eotheoke?" He said trying to sound sad. Hyeri looked at him and chuckled. He sighed and text Yuri.

"Sorry about that..." Yuri said with a smile placing her phone in her pocket. "It's okay, he-"

Yuri's phone vibrated again, making Wooyoung's word cut short.

Yuri took a deep breath and forced on a smile. "Sorry Wooyoung, just... hold on a bit." She said taking out her phone.

"If you're busy, you can go. We can do this some other time." He said openly. "Oh NO! It's... it's nothing. Just wait." Yuri said.

She looked at the text:

"Where are Hyeri's clothes?"

"Is he really asking for a death wish?" She mumbled to herself.

 

Khun chuckled and walked over to pick up Hyeri from her crib. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and felt Hyeri again.

"Huh? Are you sick?" He asked feeling her forehead. "Omo, you're so hot! Why aren't you crying? You don't feel pain?" He asked picking her up.

Hyeri's body was all warm, her back was wet from laying on the crib for a long time.

"You need to go to the hospital." He said struggling to get her things ready. By this time, Hyeri was crying already.

"Aish, Yuri... let's call Yuri..." he said then got out his phone and called Yuri.

"He's just being immature." Yuri said putting her phone away again. "Are you sure?" Wooyoung asked. Yuri smiled and sat back against the chair.

"Where should we go after this?" Yuri asked looking around. Wooyoung smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "It doesn't matter..." he said.

Yuri's phone rang again.

"Ugh! You know what..." Yuri said then took out the battery and threw her phone parts in her bag. She sighed and looked back up at Wooyoung.

"What if it's something important?" Wooyoung asked. Yuri shook her head.

"Don't worry, it's nothing important..." she said then rested her hand on her table.

"Aish, how can you hang up! Hyeri's SICK!" Khun yelled madly. He gathered up Hyeri's things and quickly left the house, taking her to the hospital.

A/N: Hi everyone!! Sorry it's been a long while...

Welcome new subs though!!! :DDD Thank you for all your support!!