Let's Start

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

I don't know if this song is suitable for this chapter, maybe for the kiss scene... /OMO I JUST RUINED IT/ :/ but see if you like it! From My Favorite RApper: Zico! "Wake Me Up": http://youtu.be/GtJvp1LwbOw

===================================================================================================================

 

Once they finally got home, Yuri got off of Khun and took the carseat in her hand since Khun was sweaty and worn out. She looked at him once they got inside and patted his back.

"Go wash up. I'll make us something good to eat." She said earning a groan from his tiredness. She placed Hyeri in her crib and limped her way to the kitchen.

Khun pulled her wrist back and looked at her. She looked back at him with wide eyes and pursed her lips a little.

"What is it?" She asked confused. He took her to the couch and sat her down.

"Let's cover your wound first." He said tiredly, bending down on one knee in front of Yuri. She hissed when he took her ankle in his hand.

"Ah, it hurts." She told him with her face scrunched up. He looked up at her and sighed then went to grab the first aid kit.

 

When he got back, he rubbed some medicine on it and covered it tightly with a small and thin cast along with a gauze. Lastly, he sprayed some things on it and once he was done, he looked up at her and smiled.

 

Yuri looked down at him confused as to why he was looking at her like that. His soft eyes that created a weird movement in her heart. Her heart was fluttering. She felt it.

 

"Did you mean it?" He finally said after a while. Yuri looked at him and in her lips, widening her eyes again. "What?" She asked, not sure which 'meaning' he meant.

Khun looked down and played around his his fingers that were in front of him. He sighed and looked back up at her.

"That we'll make it a reality. You promise?" He asked. Yuri looked down at him and her eyes softened. Did he really mean it? He'll do it with her? He'll help her make this all a reality?

"If only you'll do it with me." She told him. He looked at her and a smile formed in his face.

"We should go out on another picnic tomorrow huh? Since the one today was ruined..." he told her. She chuckled and smiled and nodded her head. "I'll get some food ready for tomorrow." She said.

He got up and helped her up then placed his hand on her waist and made sure her balance was okay. He pressed her body against his' and coughed nervously, looking down at her.

She looked up at him and inhaled nervously when she noticed how close they were. She placed her hand on his chest and coughed, looking away.

"Khun ah...." she called him nervously, trying to focus on something in the room. He looked down at her and this time both of his hands were on her hips. He faced her towards him and looked at her with a soft face on. "What...?" He asked her.

Yuri looked up at him and pinched a little bit of his shirt, trying to not hypervinalate in front of him.

Khun pressed their foreheads together and closed his eyes, breathing lightly on her lips. Yuri closed her eyes and parted so she can breath. She lifted her head and brushed their nose against each other slowly, tensing up when she felt his hands roam her back. He sighed and leaned his head down, reaching closer and closer to her lips, making his heart flutter at each distance he reduced.

Yuri raised her head and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, managing a smile on her face.

Khun finally pressed his lips on top of her, feeling as if they were in Heaven. Electricity fizzled everywhere and all that he could feel was love. He moved his head in motion to her kisses she was replying back to him. He tilted his head and nibbled on her bottom lip slowly, taking in her taste with his lips.

Yuri nibbled on his top lip and felt herself flying away. He'd swept her off of her feet and she felt like they were drifting off into space, somewhere where it's only the two of them. She placed her hand on his neck and kissed him passionately, feeling as if the day would never end. She didn't want it to. She knew he didn't either.

He backed Yuri up and took them to their bedroom, turning the lights on since it was dark. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, raising his head to kiss her now. He held her legs up and kissed her neck while she fiddled her fingers in his hair.

Khun gently placed Yuri on the bed and kissed her lips again, laying in between her legs. He sighed and kissed her neck again, his hand rubbing her waist and hip. Yuri rubbed his sides with her hand and sighed, kissing him back with love.

He moved his hand under her shirt, causing her to slightly open her eyes and gasp a little.

"Khun," she called him, holding his hand to stop him from doing anything further. He stopped and looked down at her confused. "What? Am I going to fast? I'm sorry, I-

"No... it's not that..." she told him with a sigh. He looked down at her and scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Then what is it?" He asked. She looked up at him and rubbed the side of his face with her hand, brushing their legs together.

"I think.... we should wait...." she told him.

"Wait...? Why?" Khun thought to himself with slight disappointment. He got off from being on top of her and sighed, laying beside her on the bed.

Yuri looked at him and felt bad. Of course she wanted to do it with him..... but just not yet. They still have a lot of responsibility to acheive, and she's just not so ready yet.

She sat up on the bed and sat closely beside him who was still laying on the bed. She placed her hand on top of his stomach and looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry..." she told him looking down. He looked at her and sat up, facing her now. He scoffed and kissed her cheekbone, fiddling with her hair. He backed off and looked at her.

"It's okay... I understand. I'm not forcing you to give me something that's not mine." He told her. She looked at him and kissed his lips again, pulling herself in towards him. He smiled through the kiss and backed away from her.

"Go make us some food. I'm hungry." He told her. She looked down and got off the bed then went out to cook something for them to eat.

She felt herself burning up from excitement that she and Khun just made out. How weird.... but awesome......?

 

Khun sat in bed and smiled to himself with a short scoff, shaking his head. He looked away and got up, walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

A/N: So, a sort of short chapter.... I hope it's okay....

I was kind of struggling with the make-out scene, but I hope it's okay.....

At least they're together and in love now, right...?? Kekekeke....

Please leave a comment and let me know how it's going!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobum! jessicathao signing out! PYONG!!!~~~~~