Happily In Love??

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

The next morning, Khun woke up and groaned, turning a little in bed. He sighed through his nose and opened up his eyes, seeing Yuri sleeping in front of him peacefully. He smiled and rubbed her forehead gently with his thumb, seeing that his arms were around her and hers were around him.

He slightly closed his eyes and leaned down, giving her a warm kiss on her temple, leaving his lips on there for a bit too long. He moved back and saw Yuri opening her eyes, looking up at him with her morning face on.

"Morning..... ugly..." he joked around with her. She chuckled but her voice cracked instead, causing Khun to chuckle at that. She turned around and went back to sleep with Khun's arm on top of her hip.

"Yah, wake up! We need to go on a picnic!" Khun mumbled in her ear. She shivered and moved away with her shoulders covering her ear. "Ew, that's gross! Don't do that." She told him then turned her back to him again. He smacked his lips and smiled, cuddling in bed with her again.

"Ugh, Khun! Stay on your side of the bed. It's still early." She told him shrugging his body off of her. He scoffed and held onto her again, pressing his head against hers'.

"You won't wake up, so I'll cuddle in bed with you." He told her. She ignored his presence, but right when he was about to cuddle with her again, she moved away and got up, leaving Khun with his cheek on her pillow.

"Ugh! Yah!" He yelled looking up at her. She crossed her arms in front of him and scoffed. "So desperate..." she said shaking her head. She walked over to Hyeri and rubbed her head, seeing that Hyer was still asleep.

"Desperate?" Khun mumbled to himself, looking around, thinking to himself. Yuri turned to look at him and walked out, taking her morning shower.

 

 

 

Later on in the afternoon, Khun and Yuri got themselves along with Hyeri ready for the picnic.

"Yah, did you grab the drinks?" Khun asked from the car, buckling Hyeri in, while Yuri was still inside. Yuri sighed and walked out, stacking the food into the trunk. "Yes MASTER.... I've got everything you've asked for." She said annoyed then went to lock the door afer grabbing her purse.

Khun got into the drivers seat after planting a kiss on Hyeri's forehead. He looked over at Yuri who was still walking over and smirked.

 

Yuri pulled her hair back with her bag around her shoulder. She was about to hold the handle to Khun's car, but she heard a click. She scrunched up her face and looked up at Khun confused.

"What the heck is he doing?" She asked seeing a big smile on his face. She tugged the door handle and glared at him with an annoyed expression on.

"Khun, open the freaken door!" She yelled at him. He laughed and looked over at Hyeri, lifting Hyeri's hand up forcefully to give him a high five. He looked back at Yuri and stuck out his tongue then looked at his rear view mirror and prepared himself to reverse the car. Yuri gasped and looked at him shocked.

"Yah! Khun! Open the door!" She yelled pounding on the window. He looked at her and rolled down the windows halfway. He smiled at her, showing his white and lined-up teeth.

"What was that dear?" He asked. "Open the door right now." She demanded. He just sat there and watched her with his lips pursed out. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the opened window.

Yuri placed her hands on her hips and took a deep breath. She looked around and tapped her feet on the ground furiously.

"Khun... open the freaken door or else I'm gonna get REALLY mad!" She told him. He rolled the windows up a little then down a little and looked at Yuri again. No response. He sighed, shaking his head, and fully closed the windows. He got out his phone and dialed Yuri. She glared at him annoyed when she heard her phone ringing in her bag.

"WHAT?!" She asked irritated. He chuckled and shook his head. "You know, when the window was opened, you could've opened the door yourself..... loooooser..." he said forming an "L" with his two fingers. She thought back and mentally face palmed herself.

"Just.... open the door... hurry up so we can go. Stop making this day any worse than it is already." She told him then looked at him through the window. He shrugged his shoulders and hung up then unlocked the door. She groaned annoyed wondering why he couldn't have just done that earlier.

"Could've done that earlier." She told him. He smiled and looked at her with his big eyes. She looked over at him and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"What? Drive off." She yelled at him. Khun smacked his lips and leaned in closer to her. Yuri froze at the sudden action and widened her eyes. He looked into her eyes then down at her lips and smiled.

Those lips that kissed him yesterday. Those lips that called for his name. Those lips that argued with him and always makes his day.

"Y-yah.... wh-what a-are you doing?" She stuttered, gulping down her saliva loudly. Khun chuckled and opened the passenger side door wide opened. Yuri looked at him confuse.

"As much as you want to sit here with ME.... you have to sit in the back with Hyeri." Khun smirked at her. She looked back at Hyeri and gasped.

"Omo... Hyeri!" Yuri mentally face palmed herself again for the second time that day. She fixed on a serious expression and looked at Khun. She coughed and got out, walking to the back seat beside Hyeri.

"Who was the one that got me MAD?" She yelled annoyed. Khun smacked his lips and looked at her.

"Yah, at least close the door." He told her looking at the passenger door that was still wide opened. Yuri ignored his sentence and looked over at Hyeri, smiling and pinching her cheeks.

'Aigoo, our Hyeri is so pretty, isn't she?" Yuri said with a chuckle. Khun smacked his lips and scoffed, driving off.

 

A/N: Another extremely short chapter... :/ I'm sowie, but I'm juggling with 6 stories right now...

I know... I shouldn't have done that!!! But I hope everyone loved this chapter!!!

Welcome new and old subs! Also, big thanks to everyone who've commented!!

Oh, oh! I'm back!!!! Kekekeke...