our first meeting

love is blind

 

review of past chapter

‘really, how you know that?’ I’m trying hard to respond to her gossip now.

‘you know me, the gossip princess, anyway, the new-transfer-student   supposes to be in our class you know’.

‘great, I hope the new student is a girl, I can change my best buddy from now on.’ Jessica told casually

‘yah! JUNG JESSICA! You wanna die?!’ while making the gesture along.

I’m just chuckle looking her expression –reply ‘kidding’, making her smile again.

I take my seat next to hyoyeon.

This is my daily routine; I go to school, study and play with my friends. Seriously, I really love study and books, No wonder people called me bookworm. And who ever expected that my very ordinary life could turn out into dramatic which I never wanted it to be. And would I ever blame the fate, as it is the reason to my upside down world?


 

‘morning class’ Ms. Hyojin’s voice pulls me back to reality.

 

‘morning, teacher’ we said in unison.

 

‘First, I want to take the class attendances, ok.  Lee chunjee, Park Jungmin……..’our homeroom teacher starts to call us one by one.

 

Hyoyeon starts to peek outside the class-I know her intention, trying to search the new student. I just chuckle at her behavior; nothing can change you, kim hyoyeon ah.

 

Then, ms.hyojin starts the lesson after done with the attendances. But hyoyeon is being hyoyeon.

 

‘Teacher, where is the new student?’ ask hyoyeon innocently.

 

Each of the students dart back their sight to ms.hyojin, want to hear the answer too. Seem likes the news is already spread widely.

 

‘new student? Owh, he’s not in our class dear, he is your senior. So, if there’s nothing else, let starts the class’ explain ms.hyojin.

 

She then starts to begin the class with the new Shakespeare’s poem-“tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow”.

 

I just giggle at the hyoyeon’s expression. She’s must be very disappointed. Then, I begin to alter my attention back to the lesson.

 

 Kring!!~~~~

 

The literature class has been finished, but I feel it just too short, we didn’t finish studied the Shakespeare’s poem and story yet.

 

Urgh, I think I need to go to library for more details. No lunch today, I’m just kind use of it, but not for hyoyeon!

 

‘let’s go to the café!’ ask hyoyeon.

 

‘I’m out to library, sorry buddy. I’ll treat you a dinner tonight,ok?’ I feel guilty to let her by herself often, so I just offer some trade this time, hope she’ll agree with it.

 

‘not Shakespeare again.. that is so boring, but I agree about tonight’ she said while smiling-like my offer.

 

I make my way to the library, and it seems empty since this is recess time. But this much better, I like to have my own world this time. I’m wandering at the literature’s books section. A few minutes later, I take my seat at one of library carrels.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Yes, done reading, how sad could it be, Juliette shouldn’t be suicide herself’, I said while stretching my body, it feel like cramping. ‘how long I sit here already? My body feels stingy’ while looking at my watch.

 

‘OMG! It only half an hour remains for my last class will be end!’ I just scream unconsciously.

 

‘shhh~, this is library’, the voice at next carrel try to stop me. He is resting his head on his hand comfortably on the carrel-sleeping.

 

Hey, why there is someone here during class lesson? Skipping class? Hhohoho… you can’t be escape with me who is strict about school’s rules.

 

‘YAH! Gwangju high school student, you can’t sleep here especially during class. You’ll be punish for this’, I said sternly.

 

But he didn’t budge even an inch.. Not so fast to escape from Jung Jessica- the best school prefect ever. Now I start to pull his chair back result him to fell down hardly.

 

‘ouch~~.yah! Who’s that?!’ he’s yelling

 

 ‘Serve you right!’ Hurm, just leave him alone, and I’m doing wrong too so, I’ll be easy on you this time. He must be angry at me, anyway, I never see him before, a passive junior maybe? I walk out from the silent library; try to catch my last class-mrs. Eunjung must be mad now. Right now, I’m running like there’s no day for tomorrow.

 

Jiyong’s pov

 

I hear someone’s yelling. ‘What the heck?’ I’m too sleepy to fight now, so, I just let her goes this time. But I’m wrong to think it’s over. Unknowingly, I fell downward.

I feel stingy at my bottom.

 

‘ouch~~.yah! Who’s that?!’ I’m losing my temper.

 

But I see a small figure starts to walk away from me. Is she tries to escape from me? Huh, just beware you girl. But, today is my first day here-So; I’ll let you go this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the amazing subscribers,

I hope I don’t disappoint you guys.

Mianhe for the spelling error and vocabulary,

I hope I’ll improve from now on….

 

And for the silent reader,

comments was very welcome here.