got ya!

love is blind

preview chapter

 

‘Yes, most probably you don’t like me, the-problematic-prefect. But we’ll meet one day to solve all the mess you do to me’ I monologue. Then I try to endure the pain that start to crawl over my foot and focus at the speech.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Today is the last day of examination. Jessica just thinks about this evening- Yongwha’ll most probably bring her to their regular place, since he also finish the exam today. She’s just on her way to her class from the café with Hyoyeon. But something is catching her eyes. There is someone who tries to sneak out from the school-climbing up the fence.

 

Jessica’s pov

 

‘What the boy is trying to do? Sneaking out?’ then I ask Hyoyeon to go back to our class alone, doesn’t want to involve my best friend.

‘Yah, Jung Jessica. What are trying to do? No, I think I know what you want to do. But, it’s too dangerous. Just call Mr. Lee to handle this’ Hyoyeon tries to persuade me.

I just flout her and run to the fence. It will be too late to call Mr. Lee, the boy will probably escape if I don’t take a quick action. I snap his leg- try to stop him. His other leg is already on the other side of the fence. Lucky, that I’m just on the right time.

‘Gwangju High School Student! You can’t do this. This is wrong’. I’m trying hard to not stutter. I might seem strong and strict, but I’m a soft-hearted.

I then continue without looking to the student but still holding on his leg ‘If you change your mind and will to be back to school, I’ll never take any action on you’.

I really hope he’ll change his mind because, seriously I don’t know what to do if he still want to sneak out.

Jiyong pov

 

Today is the last day of exam. I really want to sneak out from school since I know the teacher will probably won’t enter the class for the whole day. I just want to go to the Gwangju river- the new place that I just discovered a few days after I moved here and it really give many inspire to me to compose new song.

 

So, I just bring nothing with me except my precious note book that I wrote all the song there to avoid someone suspicious with me.

 

I try to sneak out at the school backyard since not many student pass by there. I’m just about to escape successfully when there’s someone grab my leg.

‘Damn, is Mr. Lee caught me for real? I’m just about to triumph this plan’. I sigh in disappointment.

 

‘Gwangju High School Student! You can’t do this. This is wrong’ that’s voice sound familiar, not Mr. Lee, but…. Aha! The problematic-prefect!

 

‘If you change your mind and will to be back to school, I’ll never take any action on you’.

Now, I really can’t hold my laughter any longer.

 

‘You, problematic-prefect, I know that we’ll meet again. But I don’t expect this fast. This time, you’ll never able to stop me’. I pull my leg and try to escape myself.

 

Nobody pov

 

‘Huh, are you again?’ asks Jessica, shock. ‘No, you are the one who will never able to stop me. And you’ll regret this when I’m already giving you the chance to undo this’ she’s trying to climb up the fence to catch him who’s already at the other side.

 

Jiyong is standing still-leaning at the fence, wants to know how far the problematic prefect will catch him.

 

When she’s about to let her hand from the fence, she feel that someone hold her hand on the other side. She’s really surprise.

 

‘Not so fast, Gwangju High School Student!’ both of Jessica and Jiyong are shock! It’s Mr. Lee’s voice.

Jiyong is ready to set off from that place but he stop when Jessica asks him for help.

 

‘Yah, school’s skipper, can’t you help me?’, Jessica tries whisper as slow as she can to avoid Mr. lee detects her while tries hardly to escape her hand from Mr. lee.

 

 ‘Seriously, you’re asking help from me, the great school prefect?’ jiyong ask her in sarcastic.

 

‘Slow down your voice dude. Mr. Lee will hear you! Now, help me this through’ then Mr. Lee seem to tighten his grip make Jessica feel more nervous.

‘And I’ll do whatever you want’ she said try to make him cooperate with her. She knows it’s too late to tell Mr. Lee the truth. Mr. Lee never likes people who are work alone without inform him first just like what she’s doing a few minutes ago. And there’s no way back now.

 

‘Whatever I want? Yaksouk?’ he ask while show his pinky finger to seal a deal.

 

‘Yaksouk’ Jessica reaches his pinky finger and seal a deal with a totally stranger.

 

Then, Jiyong reaches Mr. Lee hands and pinch a few times to make him loosen his grip.

 

‘What? Pinch? I can do that without your help!’ Jessica said unbelieve.

 

‘Just run, you girl.’ Jiyong then run as fast as he could from being caught. Jessica who already free from Mr. Lee, hides her red neck tie-which the only way to differentiate prefect with the other students.

 

She can hear Mr. lee is yelling on the other side of fence. That’s make her nerve freeze but she can’t be caught, not now, and not till forever!

‘Craps, now where I suppose to go? I never skip school in my entire life. Should I just follow that sick dude?’ she just feeling that it would be better if she stay out from being involve with him. But this time, she just wants to follow her instinct-there’s something about that boy she needs to figure out.

 

Without Jiyong notice, she’s already following him till to the Gwangju river.