first mission

love is blind

 

 

It was a bright and sunny Sunday. Jessica was just finish prepare the breakfast for her family. Mr. Hyunbin as usual drinks his coffee and reads the newspaper. Yongwha just dart out from his room followed by Krystal with her loyal teddy bear.

 

‘Morning oppa, dongsaeng’ greet Jessica while kissing Krystal’s cheek. But, both Yongwha and Krystal just replied by yawning. They must be very sleepy after stayed up late watching horror movie last night. Jessica chuckles to see them like these.

 

‘I make your favourite cheese macaroni , oppa’ Jessica mention her cooking to Yongwha to lift up his mood.

‘thanks sis’

 

*ring*ring*ring*

 

Jessica’s phone ringing on the dine table and she quickly pick up to reject the call because rule number 3 during eats is; don’t talk to the phone unless it’s urgent.  But her father insists her to pick up worry that it might be important since it’s early in the morning.

 

‘Yoeboseyo?’ Jessica excuse herself from the dine table.

‘Hi, it’s me, your chief’ said the person in the other side. Kwon Jiyong.

‘Yah, how did you get my number, Nuts?’ yell Jessica

‘yah,yah.. People don’t yell in the morning. I never thought that our school’s magazine is this informative. And it’s not hard to find our best-school-prefect’s profile there.’ He said sarcastic.

‘Let cut it off. What do you want now?’

‘Accompany me. I’m home alone and I didn’t take my breakfast yet’. He pleads her.

 

Jessica pov

“Accompany me. I’m home alone and I didn’t take my breakfast yet” there, troublemaker in the morning.

Why the hell I should accompany him. “so?” Jessica ask

“Then, this is your first job, pabo ah. Serve me breakfast. So, just come over here. I’ll mms you the house’s direction from your home” quickly he hang up.

Yah, this brat sure is spoiled. Can’t he make himself breakfast? I’m just about to have mine. Great, how to deal with my family now? I drag myself to the dining room and stands next to appa.

 

“Appa, did I ever told you that I have an appointment with my chinggu today? If not, I’m now, so I’ll be going. Bye~” I quickly run to front door then wear my sneaker and take the hanging long cardigan along just to avoid being asked.

“At least take breakfast first, girl” I heard my father call me.

 

Urh, since when I need to put my family aside? Since met with HIM!  I check my blackberry the only thing I bring along. And I start to regret for bring nothing and it’s really killing cold outside, since it’s going to be winter soon.

 

 *ding dong* I press the gate bell

 

I saw a thin woman figure after the gate open, I slightly shocked as I expect ‘nobody’ at his house.

“Annyeohaeseyo” I bow. And she did the same.

“You must Jiyong’s girlfriend, right?” ask her.

“wha..t…~NO, cut the girl, I’m just his friend, imo-nim” I explain. How did he dare to cheat me? Home alone, huh.

“Just call me imoe, I’m only maid here and jiyong is alone today. Strange, he never bring girls to home before” the last sentence is seen to be said to herself but still I caught that.  I don’t care to be his first house’s friend or what but that brat gonna get my flying kick today.

 

“Here is Jiyong’s room” the maid shows me

“Thanks, imoe-nim” I said and dart to his room once imoenim’s figure is gone.

 

“kya.. Kwon Jiyong. You’re dead now!” I particularly control my voice from being heard by others than us. But I can see nobody there. There’s only silence embrace me. ‘is he playing hide and seek now?’

 

I wonder around his neat room looking for him or some clues. Yet, I just find an open window near the study table and a ladder lean to the wall near his room.

is he running away? But for what? His family not even at home, by any chance, is he crazy?

 

There’re many questions popped out from my heat till I see a paper on his desk.

“hey, my maid…

 you can’t find me right?keke.. Of course you can’t, I’m at the studio when you’re reading this. And my parents will kill me if they find out. So, be quiet ‘bout this, understand? Good girl.

‘he didn’t know my answer yet-nuts’ I monologue.

“and your real mission is to make like I’m at home, study with you. Just go back home in 1 hour, kay? If not, iemo will be fishy about us. And, it’ll be much better if you recheck my homework, I’m not that craps-at least, I’ve done my works. Just serve yourself. Don’t mess this up, else you want the punishments. Good luck ;)

                                                                                                           Your chief, jiyong

 

Kya. What’s this? He’s fooling me again. I’m just can stand the boys these days-make the girls work for them- and I really hate that. I wonder around and all I can see is the hip hop cd and some r&b songs that I love. So, he likes music so much huh. Then, I went to his desk to ‘recheck’ his homeworks. Of course some of them are unfamiliar question since I’m 2nd year student. But Yongwha always make me help him with his study. So, I just happen to memorize almost of them.

 

He’s not that bad. At least just got 8 wrong out of 40. That’s quite amazing even still can’t beat me.

I was about get out from his room after an hour in his hell room, but then I got a wonderful idea to revenge. I take the ladder outside and keep it in his room, there’s no way to him get in now. Try be a spider man and climbs to this second storey house. Hahaha.. I’m laughing as I’m going excited by myself to see the result, then I politely excuse myself from iemonim.

 

______________________________________________________________

hi, readers, i starts to miss you guys,

so, i decide to update this short chapter right away.

thanks for 15 fantastic subs! *cheer*

you make my day.. but there's so little drop comments.

my story isn't interesting,is it? *sigh*

but if i get 5 comments for this chap.

i will update the next chapter a.s.a.p

so, please drop some kay? ^_^