escape

love is blind

 

 

 

 

“Is it about the company again?” I asked even when I already know the obvious answer.

“Yes. Ji, you know that you’re the only son that your parents have. So, don’t make anything that disappointed us.” His mom’s pleading.

 

She knows that I always weak by her truth words. And she always gives me everything that I want, until now except one- my dream career. I moved to this small town which was really hardly objected by my father, however my mom assure him that I will be okay all alone. The place that I intended to let my soul free from song and my dream. As I will be the heir of Kwon’s fortune. That’s a secret that nobody knew.

*******************************************************************

 

 

“Sica, you know that new transfer student is freaking rich! But nobody knew.’ said Yuri, my classmate join me during the recess.

“I knew, I also heard that he will inherit 500 million wealth from his father,” added Hyoyeon with her full mouth.

“Nuguya?” I asked after hearing the interesting gossip.

“Kwon. Ji. Yong” both of them answered.

“Bwoh, he’s not new. He already came here 5 month ago-the day that I lost my peace. And he doesn’t seem that rich” I replied. His house is even smaller than mine although he has a maid.

“Yah, do you know him to tell that” Yuri said who doesn’t know my close maid-employer relationship that we have- well, nobody knows.

“I just bumped to him a few times before, but that’s what I think about him.” I lied. They would kill me if they know that I’m not at the library every time I skip my class and being with their dream boy.

“Whoever the girl he chooses, would be really lucky to have a handsome and rich boyfriend.” Said Hyoyeon. Both Yuri and Hyoyeon are already in their own world-imagine if they are the one.

I just roll my eyes to see them like that again. I would rather enjoy the bibimbap than being like both of them.

‘That must be a false rumor only. They would be surprise to know the real him.’ She thought.

 

 

“Sica, you said that you would help me with my math today.” Said Hyoyeon.

“Chincha? But today is Wednesday!”

“So?”

‘I have to teach-no, read the history book to the lazy bump Kwon Jiyong’. But instead I say “Of course I’d love to teach you”.

 “I will go to your house after school, okay.” I continue.

“You better be there, Jung Sooyeon” she said.

“Nehh” I nodded.

My mind starts to think the best idea to escape from him . I think, I would go with the traditional way- jump over the backyard fence to avoid bump into him at the front gate.

I arrange the bricks beside the backyard gate, try to jump over it. Today, the mighty Jiyong can’t find me no matter what. I take a few steps back for the best momentum, however, that the worst step ever I made. I bump into a boy on the other side-and yes, both of us lying-on the hard tarred route. I get up as fast as I can and try to seek for apologize.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know there’ll be people here” I said.

“It’s obvious that you didn’t know. If not, you’re totally insane to bump into other people,” he said.

“Nehh, I’m …sor..ry. WAIT! I know this voice, it seems familiar.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left the cliff hanger there…kekekke..

Who could it be? Is it the mighty kwon jiyong? The motherly Jung Yonghwa?

Or whoever it could be?hehehehe…

I hope you will remain to read over this ff… sorry for the short and late update…

Kindly drop your comment J