unexpectable m....

love is blind

 

 

 

 

 

preview:

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know there’ll be people here” I said.

 

“It’s obvious that you didn’t know. If not, you’re totally insane to bump into other people,” he said.

 

“Nehh, I’m …sor..ry. WAIT! I know this voice, it seems familiar.

 


 

I looked up to see the voice’s owner before finished dusting my skirt. YONGWHA!

 

“What are you doing here?!” both of us asked on the same time, surprised

 

“You first?” again, on the same time.

 

Before, I could create another excuses, a strong fake cough can be heard behind us. There! The person that I want to avoid badly, crossing his arms looking weirdly at us.

 

“owh, jiyong. I almost forget that you’re here. I lost my mind when I see my sister here.” He pulled jiyong towards us.

 

“Am I already introduce you to my sister?” he continued.

 

“NO!” Both of jiyong and I shouted at the same time. Both of us didn’t have idea that jiyong was his best friend nor Jessica is one of his precious sisters. They both will be killed once their secrets flopped out. And that loud shout really make yongwha startled out of nowhere.’

 

“wo  wo wo.. I know that I really didn’t tell you about each other yet, but just chill friends. No need to shout” he his chest, a bit shocked make him a bit wavered with their answer.

 

Before, he about like to forgot about the incident, he asked her,

“Why are you jumping over the back fences, Jessica? I don’t think that the front gate was being locked yet at this hour.”

 

“I….” she couldn’t find the best answer before, “so, why are you here too?” she asked back. But before they could go back and forth asking each other, Jiyong did the best interruption ever.

 

“Who is she?” he tried to played dumb.

 

Yongwha did pay back his attention toward his best friend, but Jessica knew the best. He will ask again till he assured about what happened just now. He started to introduce us, and this was the worst introduction ever. It’s kinda hard to play dumb when you’re already knew each other.

“I’m sorry, ji. Ji, this is one of my lovely sisters, my back holder, Sooyeon. Sooyeon, this my best friend, the ever talented music geek, Kwon Jiyong”.

 

Jessica smiled upon hearing the intro, yongwha always like that, made everyone feel special when he around. Jiyong never surprised with this side of yongwha, because even before this he knew, that yongwha practically became like this mushy guy when came to his beloved family. Unlike him.

 

 “Sooyeon?” he asked a bit weird. While extended his hand to shake.

 

Jessica practically knew what he meant, he never heard of her real name. Only her family called her that.

 

“Jung Sooyeon, my Korean name and Jessica Jung is my other name” she tried to explain and received his shake.

 

“I never know that.” Jiyong replied.

 

Jessica really wanted to smack his head. Would he really show his bad acting in this critical time? He shouldn’t make them supposed to know each other before.

 

“Because we never meet before right?” Jessica squeezed his hand.

 

“Owh, yes. And I regret why we wouldn’t meet much earlier,”

 

This time, jiyong squeezed her hand harder. He really wanted to avert his anger on how she didn’t show up lately but cut off when he realized that Yongwha was there.

 

Their rough handshake was broken when Youngwha cough to broke their not-so-friendly meeting.

 

Yongwha start to walk with them on each side of his arm on their shoulders. He tried to start a conversation between them to ease the awkwardness.

 

“I’m actually heading to Jiyong’s house, sooyeon. We will learn history today which will be taught by his maid” Yongwha shared his plan.

 

Jessica froze at her spot and Jiyong tried to talk something.

 

“Actully yong, I don’t think she can make it today.” Jiyong flustered when he remembered their study plan.

 

“Why, didn’t you tell me that she is a great teacher” Yongwha asked and I almost chocked how he did addressed me as the best tutor? Jiyong never tell me that. What he always did was made fun of me.

 

“Yup, but today she has appointment to attended and I forgot about it.” He excussed.

 

Yongwha made his upset face as he really want to meet with the great tutor or what so ever he said and JIyong tried to avoid Jessica’s gaze as much as he could. He then came up with the idea. That he thinks it would be the best to spend time together with Jessica, not as his maid, but as his bestfriend’s sister.

“Why wouldn’t Jessica thought us about history today” Jiyong blurt out.

 

Yongwha was in daze , thinking.

 

Jessica”s shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 


here, the unexpecteable meeting. 

you guys didn't think anything weird about the title right? hahaha.. 

sorry for the short chapter and bad grammar, i didn't double checked them.

i will have exams in a few days. 

sorry guys, wish me luck!