frozen fact

love is blind

 

 

 

“Why wouldn’t Jessica thought us about history today” Jiyong blurt out.

 

Yongwha was in daze , thinking.

 

Jessica”s shocked.


 

[Jessica’s POV]

 

The mighty mouth, Kwon Jiyong surely know how to turn my day upside down. What did he thinking? Trying to drag me into his circle when clearly I’m trying to avoid him. His duck face made me want to punch him like a sand bag. My death glare seem not working even make him smile triumphly towards me. Does he crazy? Iemo will surprise to know that I’m actually sister of his master’s bestfriend, not his classmate.

 

“I don’t think so, mr. I’m having so much home works today, besides Yongwha is the right person to be learnt from if it’s about history, he’s from the joseon’s era by the way”  I tried to cover my anger by made up the jokes that would make Yongwha mad at me.

 

“Jung Sooyeon! who’d you call from joseon’s era? I’m not that conservative”.

 

Instead of burst of our anger, we laughed hysterically together.

 

“I’ll teach you another time, buddies. I got to go to hyo’s house now. I’ll make the dinner tonight, oppa.”

I leaved the place as fast as possible.

 

I heard Yongwha called me few times, I acted like a deaf.

 

 I just don’t want be there anymore, although part of me want to stay. I couldn’t. I had to make sure that my heart was in the good state before facing that person, Kwon Jiyong. Surely, my heart wouldn’t be peace if he continuously to hunt me, made me do every chores that he could ever think, randomly holding my hand around, singing sweetly when I’m did his homework. Then, don’t expect me that I always could be the nerd sooyeon ever although I never felt into any guys before.

 

 And what Hyoyeon told me before really did bother me.

 


 

 

Recess time

 

“ Sica, lets go grab some food at the café” asked Hyoyeon whilst shoving the books from previous lesson in the space under the table

 

She started to dart her attention to the unanswered girl besides her. Jessica’s head on her palm was resting on the table-dazed.

 

“Yah, Jung Jessica, what’re you thinking? You’d been like these for past these weeks. You even spaced out during the math’s class which is not so you” Hyoyeon shook her best-friend shoulder.

 

Jessica started to land in the real world again, looked clueless and faced the angry Hyoyeon.

 

“ What?” Jessica lifted her shoulders.

 

Hyoyeon slapped her own forehead. “Sica, you’re really in trouble. What happen to you? You don’t want to eat any meal during lunch, coming to school with the big eye bag under your eyes which mean you don’t get enough sleep that impossible for a heavy sleeper like you, space out during class, and the list will not enough to end today miss. So tell me what’s wrong. It is hurt to not know what’s in your mind.

We’re like husband and wife, yet you don’t tell me the problems are.”

 

“Not husband and wife, but sisters, hyo.” Jessica corrected her when her classmate just looked weirdly at both of them.

 

“Yes, that’s what I’m mean, so, what’s happen to you lately?”

 

“I… I… I just don’t know why I’m being like these” Jessica shook her head vigorously when she herself didn’t find the answer.

 

“ What? You don’t know the reason of not taking your lunch, can’t go to sleep and daze in the class?” Hyoyeon asked disbelieved. “You know what, I think I know the answer”  

 

“What?”

 

“I think you’re falling in love”. Hyoyeon clasped  both of her palm together and started to spin around.

 

And Jessica froze there.

Trying to digest every single word that she heard just now

 

  

  


thank you to the subscribers! 

u guys really make my day. 

and thanks for those who left the comments.

i read every single of it.. and i try to improve my writting. thanks guys.

please do leave the comments and speak your mind.

maybe i can try to be better next time :)

kamsahamida