deal

love is blind

 

 

Without Jiyong notice, she’s already following him till to the Gwangju river.

 

Jiyong pov

 

‘What? Seriously, you’re skipping school just because wanna hangout at the river? Great! Now, I’m dragged along’ I hear someone mumble behind me.

I stop my pace. And accidently, she bumps into me. ‘urgh, why are you stop now?’ I hear an annoyance in her voice, maybe mad at me. Owh, wait. Who supposes to be mad right now? Me!

‘Why are you keeping tailing me? Please stop bothering me!’ I’m giving warn.

 

‘tsk.. If only I have a place to go. I’ll never want to follow you- not even once!!!!’  she yell in her heart.

‘I got no place to go’. She replied.

What? She never skips the school. Lame. And what I suppose to do with this nerdy? Wait. I have a deal with her, right. Great! Now, show time!

 

‘so, are you telling me that I’m the one who drag you along with this, nerdy?’ before, she could reply. I cut her with another words.

‘ok, just settle out our deal and after that we are on our own, deal?’ I’m totally sure that she’ll agree with this.

 She just nods and cross her arm, probably to make her seem more confident to fight back if there’s wrong in our agreement.

 

Jiyong takes times to think the best deal that he could ever made, Jessica already made him suffered enough before, so this could be her pay-off.

 

He grazes his chin and directs his eyes to Jessica.

‘How about being my maid and skipping  partner?’

 

‘Skipping partner? What’s that?’ ask Jessica clueless.

‘yeah, you would accompany me every time I skip the school. Then, I wouldn’t be bored anymore’ he said while grinning.

 

‘of coz not! Are you nuts? I’d be dead if Mr. lee caught me up!’ jesssica said while imagine if she caught up.

‘then, I would be sent you right now to our beloved Mr.Lee’. I start to treat her.

‘And, you would be dragged with me to the detention class Mr. Nuts’. She tries to scare me.

 

‘fine, at least I’d be there only for 3 months till my graduation’. I really don’t care if I go to the detention class and I never go there before. Maybe I should experience once in my high school time. But I don’t think this best-school-prefect ever would consider this choice.

 

 

Jessica pov

‘fine, at least I’d be there only for 3 months till my graduation’. He said playfully.

What? He’s my senior? I thought he’s my junior since his action is so childish. But how I gonna escape this trap? Urgh! I think I stuck with him forever now.

‘yah! Aren’t you my senior? You should give some good example to your junior not encourage them’, I said try to persuade him.

‘ then, I should call Mr.Lee now’ his words make me really scare. I never ever want to have problems with my teacher. He’s so evil!

‘have I ever said that I disagree?’ I got no choice. Sorry Mr.lee, appa and readers, I have to be bad sometimes. I could sense that he’s smilling right now. Urgh! I totally dislike him.

‘and don’t forget, I HATE you!’ I said sternly, but that only make his laughter louder. I bring myself near to the river, avoid myself from explode.

 

The river doesn’t seem make my mind as calm as it is. I can’t bring myself with me right me now. I’m just so stupid to let a total stranger control my fate from now on. My future might be dark from now on- err.. that’s seem too much. ‘urrgh….my mind is not straight right now! What I’d do? Should I run? Or just surrender and go to Mr. Lee? Argh!’ . I sit down at the river bank.

 

‘Hey. My skipping partner, what’s your name?’ someone said besides me. I absolutely need my space right now, is he trying to mess with me? I just let the question by pass itself. I bring my knee near to my tummy.

‘Don’t you think that I should now your name since we will gonna hangout together from now on’. He continues to break the silence.

I can’t stand him remain talking. So, I just decide to answer him to make him shut up.

‘Jessica. Jung Jessica. Is it enough? Shouldn’t we keep silent for a while? I just wanna enjoy my time during my first “escape”.’

 

I can sense he tries to give me some spaces. And he’s writing on his notebook and mumbles something that I can’t understand. Great. I use this chance to think my future again till I fell asleep, I can’t help it since I’m a heavy sleeper.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong pov

I start to compose my new song since she, Jessica doesn’t want talk with me just now and it will change one day. How can I hang out with a mute human? Time will take care of it. I don’t know for how long I’ve been composing the song till I realize the sun going to set down.

 

‘OMG. Omma will be worried again’. I just get up and walk away but suddenly I were about to stumble in front. ‘urgh, what’s that?’ I can’t believe that I saw a figure is still lying on the green grass. I just wonder is Jessica get enough sleep enough though. She just sleeps like a baby. I can’t waste my time, so I start to wake her up. She doesn’t even budge an inch.

 

‘YAH, Jessica Jung! Wake UP N.O.W!’ I shout at her ear.

 

‘erm..appa, just 5 minutes more’ . huh, still can bargain with me, and I’m not your appa. I shake her slowly, but then it becomes wilder and she still doesn’t awake!

This is one of the reasons I don’t want to involve with girls- inconvenience.

 

I piggyback her. I got no choice! Lucky, she just as light as I think opposite. Gah. Wait, I don’t even know her house, urgh, what a troublesome. So, I just wonder around waiting her to wake up, my back start to ache. Gosh, I never bring her to my house but where do I have to send her. I start talking to myself to figure some ways out.

 

*uhm….. I need to prepare the breakfast* I heard her mumble near to my left ear. What’s breakfast? It’s going to be night, you fool. Just wake up, please.

 

 

Jessica pov

What a beautiful dreams I had. Being propose from my prince charming and walk around the beautiful lake. hurm, but I need to wake up now, I have to make breakfast to my family.

*uhm….. I need to prepare the breakfast* yawn and stretch my both arms.

 

I feel my feet don’t reach the ground. Eh, I’m not on the bed? But once I stretch my hands, I feel unbalance and knock down to the ground. Ouch, and a heavy weight collapse on me. Uhh. I don’t feel right about this.

‘yaah! What are you doing?!’ I shout upon I open my eyes. His eyes direct to my eyes while his body lying on me. We are only just a few inch apart.

 

I push him as hard as I can. ert. But how can this happen? Why I’m on route? I’m sleeping just now, right? I heard he groans in pain.

 

‘ungrateful girl! I’m just wanna send you home and you don’t even wake up although I tried millions times, you know!’ I can feel his anger. I try to remember anything that I did before. Opps! My fault.

 

I revert my attention to him to say thanks but he’s already gone. I can see his figure afar.

‘Wait, sunbaenim’. I try to catch him.

‘What’s again?’ he arches his back in disappointment yet I still follow him.

 ‘it’s already night’.

‘so’ he cross his arms

‘Huh, of course you need to send me home, idiot!’ I’m a yoeja. Urgh. How not so gentleman you are.

‘Can you send me home? My father would be worried’ I said properly, not letting my anger burst out.

He seems to think deeply before let out loud sigh.

‘alright, I’m not a mean man’. Full of himself~

 

The journey home seems to longer than ever. We still in silent mode and I can’t stand this awkwardness any longer.

‘uhm, herm… what’s your name sunbaenim-shi?’ I ask him after realizing that I know his nameless.

 ‘tsk.. I thought you would be cold till the end’ he mocking me.

‘coz we need to meet again after this, so I’m doing this’.  I decide to give in the fate that I’ll cooperate with him now. And it’s okay though since it’s only for 3 months not my entire life but I’ll never be nice to him. Never!

‘Brilliant, that’s the way my skipping partner. I’m jiyong. Kwon jiyong and you can call me oppa since I’m older than you’.  He makes me more annoyed.

 ‘Never, from now on, I’ll call you mr.nut just like mr.bean-crazy’ I said.

I see him burst in laughter, and I don’t understand why, and I’ll never understand him.

‘I thought you already give in and will be my obey maid’.

‘in.your.dreams’ I replied.

‘We will see. Soon, you’ll drown in my charms.’

 

Gosh, what a dreamer he is. I feel so relieve that we had reached my home and I quickly enter my house compound. I hear he bid me goodbye and as usual I just ignore him. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

hi reader, sorry for making u wait all this time

so, i just decide to update double combo tonight.. *yaay*

princesshiitomi, sorry. there's no jisica romantic moments yet.

that's gonna be some soon, please anticipate them :)

for the silent reader, lets hit the sub button *wink, wink* keke.. 

sweet dreams ^_^